mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Haruki O'Sullivan Namaah | Biography

TwerkingJesusRP2

Level 54
TwerkingJesusRP
TwerkingJesusRP
Omega+
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Haruki Charlie O'Sullivan Namaah
1683299535388.png1683299899199.png

"No matter being blind or not.. it doesnt make you any weaker. Fear is what makes you weak. Bravery is what gives you strength."
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Height:
3'0

Weight:
34.1 - 46.1 lbs

Skin Color:
Pale

Eye Color:
Faded Green - Blindness

Hair Color:
Ginger with a white streak

Date of Birth:
January 5th, 2002

Place of Birth:
Gran Canaria, Spain

Nationality:
Spanish
Sexual Orientation:
Gay
1683304484410.png1683304519857.png
1683304532483.pngPersonality:
Haruki's personality is seen often very childish, along due to his height hes also looking pretty innocent considering he genuinely is. Haruki is a innocent small little boy with a childish character and loves to spend time with his family. During his years he had learn how to survive on the streets to stay alive for atleast 7 years which made part of him also very childish due to living without parents at such young age. Haruki may be blind but knows how to find his ways with much work. Haruki is not a quitter and pushes himself through to find his goals.. Haruki doesnt let anyone touch his teddybear considering his biological father Katsuro 'Kwan' Namaah when he was announced dead for the first time, but coming to find out he was still alive Haruki kept it anyways considering he was rarely around..
Appearance
Haruki's appearance was seen to be a ginger haired boy with a white streak in his hair. He often carries a small teddybear in his hand and seemed overly.. small.. He looked around 3'0 and had lots of freckles on his nosebridge. Haruki's clothing style also looked rather childish along with his personality. His eye was a light green faded color.. possibly showing the poor boy was blind. He had only one eye left and on his other eye that was gone he had a bear claw scar.. possibly for a bear attack?!!? Haruki seemed to have a scent of oranges following him around!! Just like his father Kwan!
Phobias/Fears/Anxiety:
Anxiety:

Separation Anxiety
The constant fear of being left and separated from loved ones or friends.
In Haruki's childhood he was often left alone in his mother's estate while she was on her business trips. He often had played with his caretaker Lukas Jones. Haruki enjoyed the company Mr Jones had given to him but Haru was desparate to have his mother around him. He constantly got left alone due to his mother being busy with her business/work across the world. Recently Haruki got left by his used to be adoptive father and felt all alone again.

[!] a voice recording of Haruki speaking [!]
Being left constantly alone is not fun to experience.. Having absolutely no family bonding time with my mom.. and my dad went off to somewhere god knows where..Now.. that my father disowned me.. im all alone again.. experiencing my fears.. reliving my past.. atleast im strong enough to stay alive.. but not to escape my fear..

Fear:
Fear of abandonment:
The fear of abandonment IS ALSO a type of anxiety. These people develope this fear due to the loss of a loved one or someone they cared about.. Loss is a natural part of life. However, people with abandonment issues live in fear of these losses.
Haruki developed this fear due to the loss of his biological father. Katsuro 'Kwan' Namaah got announced dead and at that day.. Haruki felt broken and could not get over the loss of his father. He had talked to the urn of his father day by day.. but one day.. he found out Kwan was still alive.. They met up recently but ever since that day.. Kwan had vanished.. still alive.. but didnt return to Karakura anymore.

I miss you so much pa.. you dont know how heartbroken i felt when i heard my favourite pa was gone.. You promised you would return often to Karakura again.. why did you stop coming after last time.. i felt like.. we were going to start bonding again.. I miss you alot pa.. please.. come home soon.. I want my pa..
Family:
Biological Father
Katsuro "Kwan" Tsukumo Namaah
1683302371217.png
"I miss you papa.. please come home soon.. Im still waiting for the day you return again.. and im never giving up.. i still got the teddybear you got me.. and it still smells like oranges!"

Ex-Step Father/Uncle
Henry K. Hamilton
1683302480381.png
"I.. barely talk with you anymore but.. I apreciate you for always being in my fathers life.. and.. I still appreciate you being my uncle.. And for still taking care of me at the estate.."

Biological Mother
Celeste O'Sullivan Hamilton
"Thank you mom.. for carrying me for my dad.. but please.. come home more often.. i cant live a day without you anymore mom.. i wanna spend time again.. Stop going on business trips and be with your son for once in your life..!!"

Ex-Adoptive Father
Zen Minori
"I am going to be thankfull.. for adopting me in the past.. Forever.. I dont know how long I couldve stayed out there but.. atleast i wouldnt have been alone.. I know you promise to keep me safe pa.. and i promised.. to be a good son... as good as possible.. blind or no blind.. ill try to spend time.. without being clingy or annoying, now that im older.. its time to separate.."

Uncle/Father Figure
Eli Hanazono Zennix
"you always make my uncle.. or well step father smile.. and you always kept me in a safe spot.. i thank you so much for being around.. I hope we can catch up more though considering last time we spoke.. we didnt end our convo on good terms.. so far i remember.. im still sorry for that time.. i shouldnt have crossed your bounderies.."

Brother figure
Hiroto Hatake Misono
1683302993431.png
"even though we got disowned.. i still see you as my sibling.. you always been there for everyone and always tried to keep us safe.. now its our time.. to return the favour.. please.. dont overwork yourself.. we all worry.."

Brother Figure
Masa Zennix-Hamilton
"I will always look up to you as my big brother.. I just wish.. we could spend more time together.."

Friend
Sayaka K. Laresca
"you are always so nice to others!! I wish we spend more time tho and talked more! I love you tho bestie!!"

Uncle
Jay Hamilton
"i havent spoke to you much.. But you make my dad feel safe and happy so keep doing that!!! and spend more time with me!!!"

Aunt figure
Alessia Misono
"No words needed. You are just amazing, the best aunt"

Uncle figure
Damién Formenti
"You are fun to climb and hang around with, like the cool alcoholic uncle who loves to dance with his friends. Never change!"

Little sister
Yuki Namaah
"We should definitely spend more time!! im so shocked too that Namaah's are still alive!! i cant wait to talk to the others..!!"

Big Brother
Jordan Hatake Minori
"If you never gave me food.. i most likely wouldnt have been around anymore.. Thank you.. for giving me hope.. thank you for giving me a home.. a comfort place.. a family.. I will always look up to you.. literally.. but also.. in general.."

Ex-Adoptive father
Kurai Ketsueki Tsusumi
"i dont.. like you for leaving.. but i dont hate you either.. just dont.. keep me away from Ayuri like you did to Hiroto.. I wanna see her as my sister still.."

Father Figure
Sebastian Nathaniel Hamilton
"you werent the best before.. but you have changed.. everyone deserves a second chance.. you have changed for the better and turned out to be a good dad again.. sadly.. you arent my father anymore.. but you will always be in my eyes tho!"

Sister Figure
Ayuri Kuznetsova
"i may not be your little brother anymore.. but you will always be in my eyes.. my big big sister i can look up to.. and feel safe with.. promise me.. you wont leave too.."

Connections
ex Boyfriend
Neremus Elyon
1687173749965.png
"Take good care.."

Ex Boyfriend
Kaito Hatake
"I.. dont know what to say.. I dont miss you as a lover.. just as a friend.. you always been loyal and such a good person.. I dont believe that youre dead.. youre still out there.. j..just come back soon.."

Ex boyfriend
Hikaru Tanaka
"i dont know where you are.. you just.. vanished out of my life i guess.."

Friend
Julia 'Juju' Devora
"Thank you.. for giving me a home.. and being my friend.. i will never forget this.. I will make sure.. everything will stay clean and ill be silent as possible!!"

Friend
Zoya Lebedev
"You always risked your life for others in order to protect them.. you always helped me and im thankfull.. please dont leave.. you are like.. a second mom.. to me.."

Backstory:
N/A
If i forgot you make sure to reply!

Last edited:

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Haruki Charlie Minori Namaah
View attachment 44936View attachment 44938

"No matter being blind or not.. it doesnt make you any weaker. Fear is what makes you weak. Bravery is what gives you strength."
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Height:
3'0

Weight:
34.1 - 46.1 lbs

Skin Color:
Pale

Eye Color:
Faded Green - Blindness

Hair Color:
Ginger with a white streak

Date of Birth:
January 5th, 2004

Place of Birth:
Gran Canaria, Spain

Nationality:
Spanish
Sexual Orientation:
Gay
View attachment 44943View attachment 44944
View attachment 44945Personality:
Haruki's personality is seen often very childish, along due to his height hes also looking pretty innocent considering he genuinely is. Haruki is a innocent small little boy with a childish character and loves to spend time with his family. During his years he had learn how to survive on the streets to stay alive for atleast 7 years which made part of him also very childish due to living without parents at such young age. Haruki may be blind but knows how to find his ways with much work. Haruki is not a quitter and pushes himself through to find his goals.. Haruki doesnt let anyone touch his teddybear considering his biological father Katsuro 'Kwan' Namaah when he was announced dead for the first time, but coming to find out he was still alive Haruki kept it anyways considering he was rarely around..
Appearance
Haruki's appearance was seen to be a ginger haired boy with a white streak in his hair. He often carries a small teddybear in his hand and seemed overly.. small.. He looked around 3'0 and had lots of freckles on his nosebridge. Haruki's clothing style also looked rather childish along with his personality. His eye was a light green faded color.. possibly showing the poor boy was blind. He had only one eye left and on his other eye that was gone he had a bear claw scar.. possibly for a bear attack?!!? Haruki seemed to have a scent of oranges following him around!! Just like his father Kwan!
Phobias/Fears/Anxiety:
Anxiety:

Separation Anxiety
The constant fear of being left and separated from loved ones or friends.
In Haruki's childhood he was often left alone in his mother's estate while she was on her business trips. He often had played with his caretaker Lukas Jones. Haruki enjoyed the company Mr Jones had given to him but Haru was desparate to have his mother around him. He constantly got left alone due to his mother being busy with her business/work across the world. Recently Haruki got left by his used to be adoptive father and felt all alone again.

Being left constantly alone is not fun to experience.. Having absolutely no family bonding time with my mom.. and my dad went off to somewhere god knows where..Now.. that my father disowned me.. im all alone again.. experiencing my fears.. reliving my past.. atleast im strong enough to stay alive.. but not to escape my fear..

Fear:
Fear of abandonment:
The fear of abandonment IS ALSO a type of anxiety. These people develope this fear due to the loss of a loved one or someone they cared about.. Loss is a natural part of life. However, people with abandonment issues live in fear of these losses.
Haruki developed this fear due to the loss of his biological father. Katsuro 'Kwan' Namaah got announced dead and at that day.. Haruki felt broken and could not get over the loss of his father. He had talked to the urn of his father day by day.. but one day.. he found out Kwan was still alive.. They met up recently but ever since that day.. Kwan had vanished.. still alive.. but didnt return to Karakura anymore.

I miss you so much pa.. you dont know how heartbroken i felt when i heard my favourite pa was gone.. You promised you would return often to Karakura again.. why did you stop coming after last time.. i felt like.. we were going to start bonding again.. I miss you alot pa.. please.. come home soon.. I want my pa..
Family:
Biological Father
Katsuro "Kwan" Tsukumo Namaah
View attachment 44939
"I miss you papa.. please come home soon.. Im still waiting for the day you return again.. and im never giving up.. i still got the teddybear you got me.. and it still smells like oranges!"

Ex-Step Father/Uncle
Henry K. Hamilton
View attachment 44940
"I.. barely talk with you anymore but.. I apreciate you for always being in my fathers life.. and.. I still appreciate you being my uncle.. And for still taking care of me at the estate.."

Biological Mother
Celeste O'Sullivan Hamilton
"Thank you mom.. for carrying me for my dad.. but please.. come home more often.. i cant live a day without you anymore mom.. i wanna spend time again.. Stop going on business trips and be with your son for once in your life..!!"

Adoptive Father
Zen Minori
"I am going to be thankfull.. for adopting me.. Forever.. I dont know how long I couldve stayed out there but.. atleast i wont be alone.. I know you promise to keep me safe papa.. and ill promise.. to be a good son... as good as possible.. blind or no blind.. ill try to spend time.. without being clingy or annoying"

Uncle/Father Figure
Eli Hanazono Zennix
"you always make my uncle.. or well step father smile.. and you always kept me in a safe spot.. i thank you so much for being around.. I hope we can catch up more though considering last time we spoke.. we didnt end our convo on good terms.. so far i remember.. im still sorry for that time.. i shouldnt have crossed your bounderies.."

Brother figure
Hiroto Hatake Misono
View attachment 44941
"even though we got disowned.. i still see you as my sibling.. you always been there for everyone and always tried to keep us safe.. now its our time.. to return the favour.. please.. dont overwork yourself.. we all worry.."

Aunt figure
Alessia Misono
"No words needed. You are just amazing, the best aunt"

Uncle figure
Damién Formenti
"You are fun to climb and hang around with, like the cool alcoholic uncle who loves to dance with his friends. Never change!"

Little sister
Yuki Namaah
"We should definitely spend more time!! im so shocked too that Namaah's are still alive!! i cant wait to talk to the others..!!"

Big Brother
Jordan Hatake Minori
"If you never gave me food.. i most likely wouldnt have been around anymore.. Thank you.. for giving me hope.. thank you for giving me a home.. a comfort place.. a family.. I will always look up to you.. literally.. but also.. in general.."

Ex-Adoptive father
Kurai Ketsueki Tsusumi
"i dont.. like you for leaving.. but i dont hate you either.. just dont.. keep me away from Ayuri like you did to Hiroto.. I wanna see her as my sister still.."

Father Figure
Sebastian Nathaniel Hamilton
"you werent the best before.. but you have changed.. everyone deserves a second chance.. you have changed for the better and turned out to be a good dad again.. sadly.. you arent my father anymore.. but you will always be in my eyes tho!"

Sister Figure
Ayuri Kuznetsova
"i may not be your little brother anymore.. but you will always be in my eyes.. my big big sister i can look up to.. and feel safe with.. promise me.. you wont leave too.."

Connections
Ex Boyfriend
Kaito Hatake
"I.. dont know what to say.. I dont miss you as a lover.. just as a friend.. you always been loyal and such a good person.. I dont believe that youre dead.. youre still out there.. j..just come back soon.."

Ex boyfriend
Hikaru Tanaka
"i dont know where you are.. you just.. vanished out of my life i guess.."

Friend
Julia 'Juju' Devora
"Thank you.. for giving me a home.. and being my friend.. i will never forget this.. I will make sure.. everything will stay clean and ill be silent as possible!!"

Friend
Zoya Lebedev
"You always risked your life for others in order to protect them.. you always helped me and im thankfull.. please dont leave.. you are like.. a second mom.. to me.."

Backstory:
N/A
If i forgot you make sure to reply!
Love the artwork in this biography!!!

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Brother figure
Hiroto Hatake Misono
1683302993431.png

sorry but like what is this?

Users who are viewing this thread