HATOLA'S 8th suggestion

Infi

Level 129
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I think having to wait for restock adds to the realism of the game. You should be able to predict when you’re going to run out of stock based on the sales, or just not open your shop until you get a restock. If you know you’re going to run out, make a restock in advance. The first restock in advance will be hard as far as money goes, however you’ll be back to normal by the second early restock. Having to wait for restock is an IRL thing as well.

Be patient with the senior admins. -1. It’s not the end of the world that you do not receive your restock within 12 hours. I highly suggest learning to work with what you have, rather than forcing more responsibility on more of our staff members.

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Be patient with the senior admins. -1. It’s not the end of the world that you do not receive your restock within 12 hours. I highly suggest learning to work with what you have, rather than forcing more responsibility on more of our staff members.
As I mentioned before, it is to make S.A's life have an easier life instead of bothering them over and over; this is not a huge responsibility because they don't have to add or change anything there, its just to click on accept/reject.

ADDING:
Even S.A not adding/changing anything in restocks lists, as I already asked about that; only Kimi is doing it.

Last edited:

Infi

Level 129
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
As I mentioned before, it is to make S.A's life have an easier life instead of bothering them over and over; this is not a huge responsibility because they don't have to add or change anything there, its just to click on accept/reject.

ADDING:
Even S.A not adding/changing anything in restocks lists, as I already asked about that; only Kimi is doing it.
I’ve spoken to a few shop owners in the past, and there are certain items they’re not able to get restocked as quickly (some odd process with KimiNoUso). It’s not simply just approving the restock, it’s a bit more elaborate than that. SA’s have to make sure that all restocks are reasonable for the shop and that no one is potentially purchasing (a skeptical) too many of one item.

I’ll also rephrase what I had said above, it adds realism to the game to have to wait for restock. Just be patient

Infi

Level 129
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
On top of that, as I said, do your restocks in advance if you know you’re going to run out of an item soon. That’s what I do, and other business owners do it as well

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I’ll also rephrase what I had said above, it adds realism to the game to have to wait for restock. Just be patient
As I ignored the realism part, I just don't care about this.

I’ve spoken to a few shop owners in the past, and there are certain items they’re not able to get restocked as quickly (some odd process with KimiNoUso). It’s not simply just approving the restock, it’s a bit more elaborate than that. SA’s have to make sure that all restocks are reasonable for the shop and that no one is potentially purchasing (a skeptical) too many of one item.
I don't think someone ever got rejected for buying a lot of 1 item as I already did it in the past and it did get accepted, It's not just specific items and I'm not speaking about adding/removing items from the list; it is just approving the restock because in the end of the day the shopkeeper is paying for it; and I'm not gonna get into the timing of restocking bc it's the money part; I'm just asking to let them approve it as well, the same thing you're saying about S.A admins can do that as well, although it is very simple. I'm a shopkeeper for above a year, and the restocks is much better than the old one ALTHOUGH even in the old one Mike didn't have a problem(When I'm saying 'didn't have a problem, I means he didn't reject it) to restock 2048 from a specific item. There's nothing bad in making it be effectivity and it is still not a big responsibility.

Just be patient
Again, instead of bothering S.A nobody will have a problem with that and 'just be patient' not solving it.

Last edited:

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Actually it's because before the restock plugin was implemented SA's were/are the only ones able to spawn stacks of items, when admins have to spawn one by one
yeah this I totally understand, even not all the S.A restocked and it always was Mike; I'm glad this plugin exists and this is why I think admins should be able to do it as well bc in the end of the day even S.A only approving restocks and like- nothing beyond it :D

Infi

Level 129
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I still believe that hatola is quite literally the only shopkeep with an issue of restock not coming in. The remaining shopkeepers have precautions in place to receive restock early and never run out. This is part of business owning. You must know when to make changes to your business in order for it to thrive. I, and several other business/faction/shopkeepers all do our restocks in advance. It is extremely simple to do yourself and will save having to dump the problem on more staff.

I say learn to work with what you have, rather than trying to get people to make your life easier for you.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Whilst yes, it's annoying waiting for extended periods of time to receive stock, you can create a ticket for either the Shop Lead or a Senior Admin to review your restock request; these are regularly checked by the Shop Lead regardless.

Administrators are not given permissions to spawn in bulk items

Users who are viewing this thread