HD Skin Suggestion

TheBellPlayer

Level 1
TheBellPlayer
TheBellPlayer
Omega+
IGN: TheBellPlayer

DATE: 11/2/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Am Suggesting HD skins able to go on the server (If you don't know what they are they are Skins that has more pixel details take explain they use these in roleplays some times)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: They will have less limitations on what to add on their skin like good details. This will help make you really feel the roleplay like it is real. Of course there would be many more good reasons but i can think of one bad reason. When people see it they would get jealous of this and maybe have bad effects. (Like i said many good reasons some bad reasons and yes all ideas have flaws and good impacts am just helping out what this Suggestion flaws could be)

Anyhow have a good day and enjoy your life to the fullest

DylanDeNewb

Level 34
Community Team
Developer
instrumentalityi
instrumentalityi
Fundraiser+
Hello!

We cannot provide HD skins for players on the server within the vanilla minecraft scope, however, you are still permitted to use mods like MorePlayerModels, which you and other users can see.

I suggest you lookup the Noppes discord server for access to the newest versions of such mod (1.20.2).

andrei

Level 46
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
Like Dylan said, you may use a mod for it. but another reason why the server can't use HD skins is because of vanilla minecraft that being, they only allow 64x64 skins.

TheBellPlayer

Level 1
TheBellPlayer
TheBellPlayer
Omega+
Hello!

We cannot provide HD skins for players on the server within the vanilla minecraft scope, however, you are still permitted to use mods like MorePlayerModels, which you and other users can see.

I suggest you lookup the Noppes discord server for access to the newest versions of such mod (1.20.2).
When you mean by "other users can see" do you mean other people with the mod or everyone

Users who are viewing this thread