Avuxx

Level 3
[OOC section]

In Game Name:Avuxx

School Employee Role you are Applying For:Head-Chef

How often do you log onto the server?:About Everyday to around 3 - 4 hours

Do you have TeamSpeak3?Yes

Do you have a microphone?Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:For having a bad attitude and it was about 1 month ago, yet i am very sorry

Can you ensure that you will often come on:Yes, but i will have school.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, i do recognise and i will respect that.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:Head-Chef: A head chef is a highly skilled professional cook who oversees the operations of a restaurant or dining facility. They are responsible for the food that comes out of a kitchen, from conception to execution.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:Yes, but not on this server

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:How to react to students calling me names, cooking (My dad is the owner of a restaurant) i have lots of experience with being a chef

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:they are a skilled professional cook who oversees the operations of a restaurant or dining facility. They are responsible for the food that comes out of a kitchen or cafeteria

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:i would ignore them or tell them to stop, if they continue i would get higher worker than me.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:i would first ask what it is, if it’s needed i will do it.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:i would tell them to get back in shape and stop it, if they don’t i will get higher of staff

[IC section]

Applicant Name:Chef. Avux

Chosen Job: Head-Chef

Motivation for Joining YHS:i would like to be a chef / or head-chef of this school, and cook food for students at lunch time, would always have a dream of being a employee of this school would be very very happy

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:i can be very professional when i need to, aswell im a experienced chef, because i help my dad cook my family is very into cooking and so am i so i think that i would be a very good head-chef so that is why and when i would be in the cafe i would be very nice and make the server seem more real

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
Next time bold the questions etc. The gaps in between these questions and sentences is unexceptable
Re-apply in 10 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread