mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Heartbucks - Anais C. L. Jimenez Benitez

pvpstarr

Level 65
im not joking. i have stuff to do other than play minecraft for 7 days straight.

also school is on apparently so i cant get on when school days are making me "learn"
u live in america which means u have a 2 month break (unless ur homeschooled) and i understand that u dont play minecraft for 7 days straight but like u porbably had some time during the summer??? and it never opened??? so ????

Totalore

Level 138
u live in america which means u have a 2 month break (unless ur homeschooled) and i understand that u dont play minecraft for 7 days straight but like u porbably had some time during the summer??? and it never opened??? so ????
i opened over the summer, unlike most people on this planet, im in school. my parents are too much of idiots to let me on the computer on school days, as they think it'll "trash my brain"

now just let it be or get nanny mcfee'ed

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
i opened over the summer, unlike most people on this planet, im in school. my parents are too much of idiots to let me on the computer on school days, as they think it'll "trash my brain"

now just let it be or get nanny mcfee'ed
if you knew you couldn't be active why even apply?

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
Oh... this... is... tea.... I don’t even know the shop mintix owns—
But people in this world can’t play Minecraft 24/7 and are too busy during the weekend and summer.
if you knew you couldn't be active why even apply?
Well this is a tricky question, but maybe at that time she played on the server a lot. You never know.

Users who are viewing this thread