mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Heartbucks Application | Neutral_Tones

Neutral_Tones

Level 5
Neutral_Tones
Neutral_Tones
Omega+
☕ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Heartbucks Franchisee Application *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ☕

~ A little cup of warmth, brewed with love ~

・゚✧ ─── ✦ ─── ✧゚・

✦ Player Information ✦

What is your Minecraft username?:

Neutral_Tones

What is your Discord Username?:
neutral_tones

What is your time zone?:
UTC+1

Describe your activity on the server:
As of recent, I'm fairly active on the server, playing when I get the free time. I enjoy roleplaying, story building, etcetera, and just enjoy having a character run around the city. A lot of the time, you'll see me around, I'm more or less everywhere to some people. I've been playing, and have played for a long time, and would love more reason to play more.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand.

Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
Among several Character Authorisation Applications...

What are your current role(s) on the server?:
Adult
Grade-12
College
Fox

・゚✧ ─── ✦ ─── ✧゚・

✦ Franchise Information ✦

What shop are you applying for?:

I'd like to apply for the Heartbucks: Coffee Shop.

Why do you want to become a Franchisee?
My reasons for wanting to join go between both my own reasons, and my reasons for developing my character in Karakura.

There's also how I want to make an area of community other than the plaza, somewhere with a recognisable atmosphere. I think this franchise should be more than just another SRP shop, but more something people can come to, talk, and be a great RP starter, whether just business talks, coffee dates, whatever. The place should be something way more than a room in a pre-built structure with a custom name. Vibe spot, a place to go together, oddly like how people do with the unclaimed Parlor turf, somewhere people go to do things, not just buy items and leave, that's what I want.
I also want to so that I can bring out items for people who play on the server, an active store that people can join, and to help people get money should they join the store as an employee. I understand items and 'homes' are rather expensive in some cases, and would like a way to help make them a little easier to afford. I've met plenty of shopkeepers in the past, and they've genuinely been amazing to play with, whimsical, energetic in most cases, and they clearly love what they do, so I would like to experience this for myself. Playing as Professors, and Chefs, I've handled dealing with multiple people at a time before, advertising classes or food, so this is perfectly down my alley.

For my character? The character I plan to make a franchisee, she's loved baking, and baked goods, and her dream was always to open a bakery, which most coffee shops do on the side, so, I think this would be more than ideal for her.

How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?
Now, I couldn't imagine there would be many disputes between Franchises, though, if we were to have some kind of issues, I would do my best to solve the problem peacefully. I would most likely encourage conversation, whether OOC or IC, we could create some rulings, or agreements that we do not overstep, trying to express our concerns and attempt to ease such. In some cases, a third party who is more experienced could be brought in to assist in settling arguments over costs, etcetera, shedding some light over underlying issues which are most likely easier to solve than we are realising.

・゚✧ ─── ✦ ─── ✧゚・

|✦ Extra ✦[

Additional notes about your application
:


Do you have any questions?:


☕ ・゚✧ ─── ✦ ─── ✧゚・ ☕

Thank you for stopping by! ♡​
 
Last edited:
DENIED

The time and effort you have put into your application is appreciated. However, you have not been accepted this time.
Feel free to reapply in the future!​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top