skinny

Skin Color:
Pale

Eye Color:
Hazel

Hair Style:
Long straight hair

Hair Color:
She had naturally brown hair but nowadays she has purple dyed hair.

Fashion:
gothic/emo

Abnormalities:
short scar on her nose,

Date of Birth:
9th of April 2000

Place of Birth:
Germany

Nationality:
Japanese-German

Race:
white

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual
Religious Beliefs:
buddhist.

Political Beliefs:

N/A

General Appearance

Appearance:

A girl standing at 5'4 weighing 130lbs with long dyed hair and Hazel eyes. She'd have a rough German accent. Her personality is strong. She'd Have a Tatto of a tree with "family" wrote at the bottom.

Personality:

• Temperamental / mood swings
  • Fearless
  • Sarcastic
  • Self-critical
  • Sensitive
  • Aggressive
  • Ambitious
  • Paranoid

Diseases/Illness: N/A

Character Voice:

Equipment:

Clothes:

Hobbies:
Listen to punk rock music
walk
Pray tributes to dead people

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:~
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder

Skills: N/A

Quirks:
  • Loves hanging out at the graveyard/cemitery
  • Gets annoyed easily
  • Paranoid about everything

Family:

Marise Jane Adler Nijiwa

Nationality:
German

Felicity Loraine Adler

Nationality:

German

Kyle Adler (DECEASED )

Nationality:

German
Tomohiro Kurosawa Nijiwa (DECEASED)

Nationality:

Japanese-German

Backstory:
It all happened in 1987, while Tomohiro was drinking at the bar, a young woman, opening the door. Tomohiro drank his 2nd bottle before looking at the young lady. Has he glared at the young woman, his heart started beating even faster.
Tomohiro asked the young lady for a dance..

Image: Tomohiro, age 25 dancing with Marise, 24

The felt in love in a cold winter in Tokyo, Japan. They had their first son, Kyle in 1995

Tomo and her partner along with Kyle decided to move to Germany and bought a small and cozy home on a neighboorhood.

Surprise!-Marise announced-I's pregnant, we're having another baby!
Felicity came to this world on September 3rd,1997

Tomohiro began working and, his job took almost his time so, he became an absent father.

On April 9th, 2000 Marise had a very rough pregnancy, But they had her, The last kid, heather.
Things were different with Heather. Heather wasn't welcomed at all besides, Felicity and Kyle were good kids and Heather was a troublemaker as she grew up to cause a lot of trouble at school.

Heather's attitudes stopped with the sudden death of his brother Kyle and her father. Kyle and Tomohiro were beaten up till death at his house, sources tell that the house was robbed by gang members and left the house empty.

Image: Last picture of Heather and her Father

Years have gone by and Heather was completing her 14th anniversary when someone decided to make a surprise!
-You know your uncle and I have been really close and I have an announcement to make -Marise chuckle-
we are going to get married!
Heather's heart collapsed. Her mom's became super weird after Tomohiro's death and the only possible person that could help her was her uncle.

Image: Chikaro and Marise weeding

Letter from heather to his uncle:
Dear uncle Chik

I know you're so happy with mommy but she's acting super weird!. the fact that you betrayed my own trust by marrying her, after my father's death, your brother's wife.
you know mommy is up to something and I can feel It. I saw her having a really weird conversation with someone on the phone!
will u help me?
Love
Heather

October 9, 2016
Heather temperament made her mom kick out of her house. Heather had nowhere to go so she moved back to her grandmother's(father's part) house in Japan. She began attending Karakura Highschool

December 21, 2016

Heather's letter to her grandmother

Dear Nana,
you passed away so soon, I'm overwhelmed for everything you achieved. I can't thank you enough for everything that you made for us when you took care of me and Kyle when we were sick when we finally showed you how the technology works and you kept yelling at the old computer.
Thank you for taking care of us, may hope to guide you to my grandfather, my dad and our grandson Kyle who are no longer with us.
We are a true Nijiwa!
Arigato

Heather Is now a 17y old student and she had grown up learning that her life had ups and downs. With her depression and temperament made her doubt a lot about herself...but, was it the end or the beginning of a new era?
------------------------------------------------------to be continued--------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• Screenshot_40.png
    Screenshot_40.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Light-Pink-Hand-Drawn-Divider_6-Line.png
    Light-Pink-Hand-Drawn-Divider_6-Line.png
    11 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_55.png
    Screenshot_55.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread