ManiacalAnxiety
Rich

Basic Information

Full Name
Hector Zaalate

Nationality
Cuban-Russian

Romantic Relationship Status
" I dunno, I get that people want love in life, but I've got plenty of family that I know for sure love me, even if they don't show it outright! I'd rather let life bring ' The One ' to me instead of wasting the limited time I have on searching for it, y'know? I love my family, they love me, that's all I could ever want. "
- Hector Zaalate

Appearance

Height
5'10

Weight
174 Pounds

Hair Color
Dyed Blue

Extra
Hector's got a pretty basic appearance, other than the dye and scar under their eye, of course. His natural hair color is brown, but at the moment it's blue. Figure out the rest ICly!

1641978545616.png
( I couldn't get a good screenshot )

Relationships

Biological Siblings

Keiki Z. Edgeworth (Sister)

"I still don't get why you need 5 coffee machines, but I'll stop asking. I appreciate that you stopped swearing for me, it means alot!"

Enokii C. Zaalate (???)
"If I had to pick a favorite sibling, it'd 100% be you. Thanks for everything you did for me, I don't think I would have held up mentally without you, considering how busy Kei is most of the time. Please, stay safe in Europe for me, remember that even I'm always a text away, it's my job to keep you guys safe, after all!"

Domino Forst (Brother)
"I'm glad that me continuing to learn JSL made you happy, remember to follow your heart and not rush to love, no matter how desperately you want it. Oh also, If you ever want me to cook for you, just text!"

Tris (Sister)
"I hope that you step on a lego and stub your toe at the same time, I will never forgive you for what you did! I liked that spelling be trophy!"

Non-family Relationships

Zacharie T. Edgeworth (Best Friend/Niece)

"I'm still surprised that we're legally related, I considered you and Riku my quintessential friends long before I found out, sorry about winning against you in Mario Kart, though."

Riku J. Adelaide (Best Friend)
"I'm glad Enokii introduced me to you and Zac, you've both helped me out so much, I'm glad that you trust me enough to ask me for advice. I'll cherish our friendship to the grave, that's for sure! Oh also, you're a nerd."

Dylan M. Edgeworth (Friend?)
"To be fair, I don't really know you that well, but since Kei trusts you, I do too!"

Koyuki Okinowa (Respected)
"I don't know you on a personal level, but I look up to you as a person! Your classes were fun and I looked forward to attending them!"

Atlas Edgeworth
(Respected)
"We don't talk much, but I've begun to grow some respect for you ever since you stopped bullying me! Maybe someday we can be friends!"

Kai H. Adelaide (Respected)

"Gotta catch them all!"

If I missed anything, DM me and I'll add it if I see fit!

Last edited:

Yushi

Level 11
sanriofangirl
sanriofangirl
Omega+
Riku J. Adelaide (Best Friend)
"I'm glad Enokii introduced me to you and Zacchi, you've both helped me out so much, I'm glad that you trust me enough to ask me for advice. I'll cherish our friendship to the grave, that's for sure! Oh also, you're a nerd."
IS THIS GONNA BE A THING NOW WITH RIKU AND HECTOR WHERE RIKU JUST CONSISTENTLY GETS CALLED A NERD LOLLL

Users who are viewing this thread