Heiden_2

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Heiden#2121

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A
What is your time zone?:
GMT+2

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm active almost every day, if somehow I'm gone for more than 3/2 days I will put it in activity! but I'm on for almost 3 to 5 hours a day depending on my schedule.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No bans

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge and know that I will get rid of the Chef role if I'm not active. I will of course try to be as active as I can.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I’m applying for the role of Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The Chef is someone who is in charge of the cafeteria. They make food for the students or any faculty member for them to keep themselves going through the day. They always do an INTERCOM in the speakers which means that they announce whenever it's time for breakfast at 8:00 AM and lunchtime at 12:35 PM.
The Chef is also there to check up on students on their breaks whenever breakfast or lunch is over. After they finish serving the food to the students, they usually go around the school to ensure everyone is okay or if any faculty need any help instead of just standing still and doing nothing.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general, I’ve learned a lot when it comes to roleplay. I've been playing on this server since 2018. I’ve done gangrp, cityrp, and some detailrp. I have quite a lot of experience when it comes to knowing all the commands and how to use them in a roleplay situation. and now I would like to try something new with this possession, and I hope it will improve my roleplaying in general!

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I want to join because I think it will help me with my roleplaying experience, it will help me with both character development and just my development with roleplaying in general, I think it will be fun.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/joshuas-swedish-application.30045/ [Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/cook-menu-glitch.41577/ [Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/job-application.29868/. [Denied]

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Heiden_2 - Grade 12
Heiden - collage

Situations
/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

He would sigh for himself thinking how dumb it is for them to call a grown adult pathetic, he would then tell them to watch their language if they continued he would say “Last time I'm telling you to watch your language, I'm not repeating myself.” and if they continued with the bad words he would tell them that they have detention and they will see them there and then walk off. if they stopped after the first warning he would thank them and say “I hope this will not happen again.”

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He would first make sure the nurse is ready and that he might bring in some hurt students, he would then rush down to the fight to stop them, getting in between them to make sure they stop hitting each other and tell them if they don't stop they will end up in detention. If they somehow continue he would radio for backup and tell them they have detention and to stop acting this way, if a student comes to help him he will reward them with either a token or a treat from the vending machine. if they stopped after his first warning he would ask why this happened and try finding a solution to the problem after that he would explain that they still have detention for fighting during school.

Another school employee is acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He would roll his eyes and remind them that this is a workplace and they have to act professionally and if the students see what's going on they might mimic the act. he would then tell them to stop acting childish and that he will report it to SLT, he would pray that the cameras saw the act so they will get punished.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He would walk in with a small smile and say good morning to everyone as he didn't want to come off as rude, he would then grab a cup of coffee to then sit down by a table and simply listen to the conversations that were going on, he would join in if he felt like he needed to but most of the time you could find him reading the newspaper or playing with his phone in the corner. if no employees are in the room he would simply relax and read or play with his phone, or even write in an empty book!

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst in your chosen role:

/me
&7he would begin the day with his normal cup of coffee. he would then walk out of the faculty lounge to head over to his station to prepare the students for their breakfast, he would put his mug down as he open up the fridge to take out the bread, butter, mayo, ham, and cheese. he would cut the bread into even slices to then put butter and mayo on the bread, spreading it into an even layer. he would then take the ham to put on the bread and finish it with the cheese. he would close the sandwich and place it onto his metal bucket to start on the next one.

/me &7He would begin to open the freezer to grab the chicken drumsticks and place them onto the counter, he would then take flour salt, and spices from the shelf and place it beside the frozen chicken, he would then in a bowl combine flour, the spices, water and mix it into an even batter, he would then take the frozen drumstick to place in the microwave to thaw. he would then pull out a pan from one of the cabinets and then pour oil in them. he would then find his gloves to put on his hands, then he would take one of the drum sticks coating them in a flower mixture he made during the batter making, he would then dip the coated drum stick and dip them into the wet batter making sure it was an even coating. he would then gently and slowly place it into the pan filled with oil. fry them until they are golden brown! after he fried most of the chicken he would take 5 drumsticks and place them into a bucket finishing it off with some fresh herbs for the astatic

/me &7He would stroll around the cafeteria, cleaning the tables after the students he would then go back to his station to prepare the students' lunches, he would look into the fridge and see what he could prepare… he would see the box beside the fridge, he’d open the box and see the takeaway boxes and he had a bright idea! He would make the students' ice cream sundaes with takeaway noodles! he would begin to mix sweetened condensed milk as well with the heavy cream, he would then separate it into 3 different buckets. he would pour in vanilla in one of them, strawberries into the other, and cocoa powder into the last bucket, mixing them to then freezing them into the ice cream! coming close to lunchtime he would grab his homemade ice cream to put in small cardboard bowls and lastly top them off with sprinkles and cherries!

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

My name is Herman Hamilton Misono
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
I go by Mr.
Preferred Name:
Haruto

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Christian
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Culture History
Minors:
Food Technology

Nationality:
Swedish
Current Location:
Karakura Japan
Native Languages:
Swedish
Other Languages:
Japanese
Backstory
Herman would be born and raised in Borås Sweden, he grew up with his loving parents in a rough neighborhood, Herman went to school and learned a lot from his teachers, and his interest in food and the culture began there. At the age of 10, his parents would sit down and tell him that they were getting divorced and because of that, he had to decide where he wanted to live. being a mama's boy he would stay with his mother. After 3 years of living in Sweden, his mom decided that they were going to move away to start a new life. They moved from Sweden to Japan where he got enrolled in a new private school where he could decide what classes he wanted to have! He begged and complained to his mother that food culture is something he has to have in school and just like that, he had it. After 5 years of living in Japan and learning about the food culture as well as the lifestyle in Japan he would cook food for his mother who was very ill at that time, he would also work part-time at a restaurant where he was a sous chef. Later that year on his 19th birthday his mother passed away from lung cancer. During this period he had it rough and almost lost himself and his love for food, he started to drink his pain away. but one day after a long nap, he said to himself ‘this is no way to live..’ he tried to become sober, pick up his love for food again, and continued to study, he studied as hard as he could and work as hard as he can to make himself and his mother proud and to one day become a famous chef in japan and owe world knows restaurants!

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining the Karakura high school faculty is that this job brings me one step closer to my dream of being a Chef, my dream is to own a restaurant myself and I want the students to taste my food because I think students these days are pretty honest about what they think about things and I think it will help me improve about my cooking. There are a few people who have motivated me to join the faculty team and who have spoken very well about the team and I would like to experience it myself.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should get accepted because I enjoy helping people who need help and I will try my best to keep this role as a Chef. I want to help the children in Karakura who may not get much food at home or just, in general, help them. I enjoy learning new things and I think I would love to work as a Chef in Karakura. I just want the best for every student and nothing could change my mind about that.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position but compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread