Height for srp

Nattyloo06

Level 14
Nattyloo06
Nattyloo06
Omega+
IGN: Nattyloo06
DATE: 2023-06-09
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Height for players, it would add so much to the game.. but how would we do it?

Here's some of my ideas coming you're way!
IF I CONFUSE YOU THE FUCK OUT WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ HERE I COULD NOT APOLOGIZE MORE! MY BRAIN IS SO MESSY AT TIMES!

Like the model plugin used by certain ranks, they use mobs that I'd assume teleport to players repeatedly to change the way the player looks height wise while also replacing the head of the mob with the players using the command. What if you like- change the model of the mobs used, to look more player-like? you could use hostile mobs like skeletons, zombies, baby zombies, creepers, enderman and so on.. (I can't remember the names of all the monsters..) but depending on how many hostile mobs they're are in the version the server uses you could split that in half, give each of these mobs a cute srp shaded uniform depending on gender (one could be a male fit, the other female, I'm sure in the future they could even add other fits to for more genders!) Have I lost you, with all this discussion? My bad! "What the fuck does she mean by 'Half'." I'm sure you're thinking! Sorry let me try to put this more simple.

(Brain storm with me here. . .)

Female
Females will have 3 Different Height models to chose from!

( 5ft Grade 12 - 11 ) ( 4ft Grade 10 - 9 ) ( 3ft Grade 8 - 7 )

Male
Males will have 4 Different Height models to chose from!

Tallest
(Default Model)
(6ft Grade 12 ) ( 5ft Grade 11 ) ( 4ft Grade 10 - 9 ) ( 3ft Grade 8 - 7 )

(Gender is optional with a command, [so is height if someone has made a thread in forums and asked] but height will be defaulted by age like the list above)

People could change they're height by making a thread in forums and asking there.

The uniforms could update often depending on the srp shading style at the time. If people wanted they could get a custom fit / buy one in the srp store. Possibly in the future, if this height thing does happen- A very Icly expensive clothing store could be run by discord tailor server owners! Where they could sell different custom clothing there using npc's!

Ok but back to the main subject -
I hate to go off track, my appologies- I don't want to miss anything and am trying my best to be as clear as possible! So I bet you're wondering about Adults and Police/ already graduated players. They will have original the player models. Default player models will be the max height. Anyone in high school will have slightly shorter models compared to the default player models. If you're character is an adult but is very short, you could create a thread and ask in the srp forums for you're default model to be the height you want. Then srp staff could change ur chars height for u whether you're thread was accepted or not! That would be kinda cool!

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It would make everything more realistic kinda, I think it'd be cool to, probably bring more people to the server as welll! Also because some people might want custom heights before a icly clothing shop is made, it would probably get good money, but ofc THIS ISN'T JUST ABOUT THE MONEY! I just think it'd be cool.

Please Note, this is just an idea, as I've been thinking about heights in the game recently and thought it was a cool idea, please be respectful with you're questions and comments as I will admit, I literally have no idea what I'm talking about myself.

Thank you!

Last edited:

fredtastic

Level 14
Community Team
Event Team
fredtastic
fredtastic
Omega+

This is a good idea, but would be very complex to implement without mods

timothy

Level 28
kufn
kufn
Omega+

What Fred said. Also someones height doesn't equal what grade they are in, so this wouldn't be very accurate.

Nattyloo06

Level 14
Nattyloo06
Nattyloo06
Omega+
Ah hell naw -1, but good intention! Mob hyperinflation, and what mob is 3ft?
Oh no I'm saying that as an example, but they would change the height of the mod and also make it look like the player model just slightly shorter, but thank you!

Nattyloo06

Level 14
Nattyloo06
Nattyloo06
Omega+
Ye thats à good idea, but you would neeed to find others mobs since some are already used
wait wouldn't u only need two mobs though? cause think of it- all the custom cars are different sizes, they're all one mob but each with they're own texture aren't they? but if they not then yeah definitly need find other mobs! :D

Nattyloo06

Level 14
Nattyloo06
Nattyloo06
Omega+
Ye thats à good idea, but you would neeed to find others mobs since some are already used
like yk how bun buns have and cats have different colors and texture variants? so do horses! thats why they use horses for the cars bcz they can retexture em since horses have multiple texture varients and can easily have more varients added, yk? :D

Lizalopod

Level 130
like yk how bun buns have and cats have different colors and texture variants? so do horses! thats why they use horses for the cars bcz they can retexture em since horses have multiple texture varients and can easily have more varients added, yk? :D
....the cars are armor stands on turtles what do you mean ................

Barbie_

Level 27
BarbieG1rl_
BarbieG1rl_
Omega
+1/-1
Cool idea, but the heights you picked out are so heavily unrealistic and they're not based on grade. 3 feet for a grade 8? No eight grades are this short it's not even a meter! If height was to be implemented no matter the gender/age of the individual they should be able to pick whichever option they seem fit for their character. And keep the height option realistic, very little grown adults are of a height of 5 feet only!

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
+1/-1

this is actually possible (i have seen it myself), but very unlikely to be added.

Users who are viewing this thread