mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Height Suggestion

melseuphoria

Level 0
there should be something like /height so people can make their own height they want for example 5´3 it would be so cool

+ more character info not only name and desc

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
This suggestion is practically in the game already. You have descriptions, and Biography’s you can set for your characters height. Now this completely changes if you are talking about a /height that implements a model to change your height. However I do not see that being possible, though would be agreed upon that it would be awesome!

atjayy

Level 29
phvntombride
phvntombride
Omega+

It seems like a good idea, and I had a similar thought in mind, but this just wouldn't work without the usage of mods (which is something the community strives away from). Besides, if it actually worked, think of how the resolution would look on a 7'5" character. Freaky, right?:3

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
having a tall lengthy blocky minecraft skin is goona look WACK! Plus, I dont use mods and many other people dont use mods, my reason is because my computer just cant handle mods.
would be weird but cool though.

xcqu

Level 9
xcqu
xcqu
Rich
How about just not, stay smol and have your skin not stretch for the sole reason of being taller.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We feel that /setdesc is the best place to put this, as this should include your character's Physical Description, which could include facial features, tattoos, height and other small details​

Users who are viewing this thread