mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

hello peoples, how innocent are your characters on a scale of one to ten?

kustomzero

Level 132
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Kazuo DeLuca: Like a solid 0/10 (ive been corrected)

Annabell Sturm: 3/10, she seen too much

Mao Akihito : 9/10, he's just a lil guy with a very interesting family and who everyone is MEAN TO
Kazuo should actually be a -10000000000000000/10 for what he's done

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Eli Zennix: 1/10 - Eli has just been through so much in his life and just doesn't know the direction to go anymore.

Souta Fujimoto-Komorebi: 1/10 - Souta tries his best and it still isn't enough for this town. He has seen, done, and experienced many things in his life.

Ace Zennix: 8/10 - Ace is more of the innocent characters on this list of mine. but he isnt the only one. He is a little guy who likes drama and tea

Yuma Mori: 9/10 - What she wants in life is to find out more about her family and what Karakura did to her aunt, Yuma is my choatic child and i love her

Tsuyosh Tomohiro: 7/10 - Old man who doesn't understand new age technology. He has seen his fair share of crime and just moved on with his life with his wife and two boys. He just goes around calling Emojis 'Emojos', YouTube 'The Tube'(He only listens to one song and that is The Duck Song). Hulu 'HooLuu'. he knows Netflix!!

Yeong-Su Togomi: 6/10 - He has been through a lot, but has reunited with his daughter who he absolutely adores!!

(I do have way more characters, but these are who I play most often)

stormii

Level 27
stormii__
stormii__
Omega+
Eli Zennix: 1/10 - Eli has just been through so much in his life and just doesn't know the direction to go anymore.

Souta Fujimoto-Komorebi: 1/10 - Souta tries his best and it still isn't enough for this town. He has seen, done, and experienced many things in his life.
THE POOR BOYS UGHHHH I just want to hug them both and tell them that everything is going to be okay :(

SKShadowFlux

Level 3
C. "Rin" H. Stark - 7/10! Relatively innocent, considering I don't play her as much </3. All in all, her trauma definitely stems from. . . obvious reason. Poor girl deserves to be in a better family.

Mi-young Woong - 4/10? I think. She is a special case considering all the threats she makes and her. . . questionable parenting. She never had the life the others had though.

Aaaaaand last but not least!

Allen S. Kyoshiro - 1/10. It's funny! He was never meant to be a traumatized character. No traumatic backstory. Aaaaand. He met Karl. And saw . . . things. 10/10, he is losing the last bit of sanity he has left soon enough :3

ilovemyplane

Level 93
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
C. "Rin" H. Stark - 7/10! Relatively innocent, considering I don't play her as much </3. All in all, her trauma definitely stems from. . . obvious reason. Poor girl deserves to be in a better family.

Mi-young Woong - 4/10? I think. She is a special case considering all the threats she makes and her. . . questionable parenting. She never had the life the others had though.

Aaaaaand last but not least!

Allen S. Kyoshiro - 1/10. It's funny! He was never meant to be a traumatized character. No traumatic backstory. Aaaaand. He met Karl. And saw . . . things. 10/10, he is losing the last bit of sanity he has left soon enough :3
Karl did nothing wrong

Lxrd

Level 12
Romulus Antonio: 1/10
Rome has witnessed all of the dark side of Karakura by proximity, however he has been directly involved with the noir nature of the town; namely with his time as a Thug for the Akihito Clan and Kyodia within Rakkiyatsu. Time as a lowlife on the streets was arguably less traumatic, as his time in the Yakuza involved the Powerplant Fire where his leader; the Patriarch, found his demise. Many of Rome's close friends have died, and Rome has witnessed and mourned their deaths. Additionally, Rome has found possessed individuals and assisted in their exorcisms, been approached and invited to assist the spirits with their efforts in October, and assisted with tracking down the occult. Of course: (DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.)

Elliott Antonio: 8/10

Elliott is sheltered, and although his parents wealth has given him a life of comfort; he is not entirely naïve. He has seen the look in his cousin's eyes, and heard a few of his frightening tales.

Kazuato Nasadan: 1/10
Kazuato was born into a Yakuza, and was pampered from an early age. His family tried to keep their lives separate from him, but it did not work. Once he was informed that his family was assassins, he joined them in hopes to destroy them. Pride and arrogance prevented him from achieving his goals, and he was outcast into the slums. This is where Kazuato made his life: a poor thief with no regard for human life caused him to follow a path that furthered his psychosis.

Killuya Deiji: 3/10
Killuya is an orphan; his parents were killed before he found consciousness. Nevertheless, his childhood was still quite wholesome and growth inspiring: his grandmother took care of him and he was happy. That took a turn. The Yakuza that had destroyed his parents returned, and burned his grandmother's home to the ground with her inside. Since then, Killuya has sought his revenge; and fought for the potential destruction of the organization.

Jensen Minaki: 10/10
A child with no context. He sincerely believes that people respawn when they die.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread