mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Help Me Plz

Kizocha

Level 6
So what if i wanted to start a conversation with some friends of mine how would i do it exactly?

I know i need to put in names but what do with the check boxes? Like what do they actually do because it slightly confuses me
(The check boxes below the Tittle and Text box )

Thiriston

Level 21
  • Allow anyone in the conversation to invite others - Allows people who are in the conversation to add other people.
  • Lock conversation (no responses will be allowed) - When you make a conversation with someone, they wont be able to reply back to you. It'd just be a message to them, not a conversation.

Kizocha

Level 6
  • Allow anyone in the conversation to invite others - Allows people who are in the conversation to add other people.
  • Lock conversation (no responses will be allowed) - When you make a conversation with someone, they wont be able to reply back to you. It'd just be a message to them, not a conversation.
Thx m8

Kizocha

Level 6
Wait are they like private conversations? Or will they be seen on forums

Users who are viewing this thread