mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Help Needed In New Map

Sukyo H.

Level 0
Asked people around for a way to get a home, Many said by getting money and asking the higher ups and others just ignored. The thing is, Anyone new to the server doesnt know anything about its features or how to play and we wont get it or get the hang of it if you just tell us to live our rp life as we've lived our normal lives, Because like it or not this so called new "rp" map you guys gave us is amazing but also very difficult to start off without the help of people surrounding us.

My point is, ive had atleast 10-20 people ask me where the cafeteria is and how to get money and a home when even i myself am clueless, I dont mean to sound arrogant or stubborn just because most of you know how to roleplay in this server, But id rather enjoy a server where we all lend a hand as a fellow Roleplayer to eachother, So please, Anyone who is willing to help, Help me and any other fool out there realize the unspoken ways of how this community works and the way to fully enjoy this rp server they've given us.

-SukyoHamako

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
If you need help, you should consider joining the Discord as there are a lot of people on there and there is even a questions channel. Here is the invite link: https://discord.gg/P7RsDKf
And we're also working on a map so that people wouldn't get lost, as well as developing new ways to introduce new players to roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread