mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Help with character biography

Gunna!

Level 101
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
So I've been wanting to create the biography of my main character for a while now but I dont know how to make it look good or to make the formating better if anyone has any ideas lmk or if anyone could drop a good looking format for me to use anything would be appreciated

BonBons

Level 31
I'd suggest bolding your own headings by creating categories, for example: Hobbies, Favorite Subjects, Physical Appearance, Personality.... etc. For appearance wise, you can make those headings your character's favorite color, or a color that matches the theme. I'd suggest adding photos with the 'spoiler' option, so that it looks cleaner. You can use different fonts, however Make sure to 'preview' it to see if the thread actually supports or displays it correctly. There's already a given default format, however if you want to make it more creative you can describe little interesting facts about your character, like what they like to wear and eat or the type of music they like to listen to. I'd also suggest making your text 'centered' as it will look cleaner and easier to read when scrolling down. Hope this helped :)) And if you ever want to change anything later, there's always the option to update or edit it so don't worry ^^

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
Honestly, they're not a lot of good formats that are useable. The best bet is to make your own, though use others' biography's for help with what to add. Normally use a google document, as you can make mistakes and easily fix them. If you do it on the forums you have the option to post it accidentally.

Just have fun with it, and do not make it stressful. At the end of the day, it is a forum post, not a national journal.

trishhpham

Level 9
I used Gamma's format for a lot of my character's biographies! If you plan on using someone else's format make sure to give credit. If you want help with banners I'm more than happy to help!

Users who are viewing this thread