mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Help with the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXZane18

Level 4
For some reason, when I try to log into the server it says "Loading Terrian" then it goes to Disconnected, I need some help with this, i've tried resetting my computer and deleting the server then adding it back, but it still won't work, Please help

TechJD

Level 43
I do understand where you are coming from and I've had this problem before. You just need to continue trying to rejoin the server until it works. I am personally looking into the issue and I will inform you if I come with a solution.

xXZane18

Level 4
I do understand where you are coming from and I've had this problem before. You just need to continue trying to rejoin the server until it works. I am personally looking into the issue and I will inform you if I come with a solution.
Thank you

Atakka

Level 232
You can also try deleting the server and add it back again. makes your download the resource pack again. (works for me)

For some reason, when I try to log into the server it says "Loading Terrian" then it goes to Disconnected, I need some help with this, i've tried resetting my computer and deleting the server then adding it back, but it still won't work, Please help
Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread