mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

help

plz

Level 2
IGN: bayb
My friend kloutdoubtr0sy just got a spiked bat from a bm dealer (The_Lee_God). I've been saving up my yen for a while and playing the server a lot with my friend and I literally just got it. I was playing the server then I saw it wasn't in my hotbar. I went into my inventory and then I saw it and it said I had clicked on it. So, I clicked one of the slot things to put it back into my inventory then it glitched out and it is no longer in my inventory. I have been saving up for it for so long and really hope there is a way I can get it back. I have a few screenshots I took where the bat is in my inventory also. Here is one. Ignore the chat. I can provide more if needed but this is just a example. Please fix this. upload_2018-7-11_0-45-11.png

Last edited:

ScoringWynter

Level 26
ScoringWynter
ScoringWynter
Notable
It's in your hotbar though? Look on the L E F T. " Depressed, Cuts himself " it's not judgement, but WHAT?

plz

Level 2
It's in your hotbar though? Look on the L E F T. " Depressed, Cuts himself " it's not judgement, but WHAT?
did you even read it? I said that it was a screenshot from when I had it. I also said avoid the chat, but if you need to know that was the desc of the person infront of me

Users who are viewing this thread