mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Help

y2kviity

Level 1
I'm very new to the sever and I downloaded the resource pack but when I get in, it just turns black for me and then when I look at the pack it says “Made for an older version of Minecraft” 2D03873B-4DD5-4A37-A349-8322BE52E097.jpeg67E444B1-5C49-4EE7-BBD2-0320CBA8049D.jpeg

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
wait i just realized smth

u DOWNLOADED the resource pack? or did u log into the server and it automatically applies it for you

y2kviity

Level 1
When I first join it (1.18.2), It started to applied it for me at first until I saw my screen was still black so I went to go download the resource pack from here to see if it work and it didn’t. So I asked for help, and y’all told me to try 1.17.1 and I did. But it was still black but the resource pack didn’t say made for older version no more.

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
oh
When I first join it (1.18.2), It started to applied it for me at first until I saw my screen was still black so I went to go download the resource pack from here to see if it work and it didn’t. So I asked for help, and y’all told me to try 1.17.1 and I did. But it was still black but the resource pack didn’t say made for older version no more.
oh hdbshehshhehe uhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread