mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS IMPORTANT : I have red the Latest Thread, but the resource packs till isn't working. It is the same problem as i posted before. So please if any help can be made towards this problem. Please contact me, and/or make a new thread. Because the last one (for me) isn't working. Please Help me

ScartCo_WayneWic

Level 3
Yes, when i disable them it works, but its so annoying. And i already said in the thread that i have already read done the steps. and nothing works

ScartCo_WayneWic

Level 3
Nothing is working, i have tried to join countless times. If you you send me the Resource Pack that would be very helpful,

RayRJ2544

Level 8
I'll try to explain my way, if it's confusing you can just ask, I'm not really good at explaining. But anyways, first thing you'll need to do is to go to the multiplayer server list and click once the server
then, click 'edit' on the on the right bottom corner
there, you'll need to click the resourcepack off
then you'll need to join the server, and relog. After that you'll go back to the edit and put the resourcepack back on again
then just join the server and it should be all fine. I won't say it will work 100% perfectly, but it has worked pretty well for me at least.

Edit: Oh wow the pictures won't work... well... hopefully you understand what I said..

Last edited:

ScartCo_WayneWic

Level 3
I'll try to explain my way, if it's confusing you can just ask, I'm not really good at explaining. But anyways, first thing you'll need to do is to go to the multiplayer server list and click once the server
then, click 'edit' on the on the right bottom corner
there, you'll need to click the resourcepack off
then you'll need to join the server, and relog. After that you'll go back to the edit and put the resourcepack back on again
then just join the server and it should be all fine. I won't say it will work 100% perfectly, but it has worked pretty well for me at least.

Edit: Oh wow the pictures won't work... well... hopefully you understand what I said..
I dont get u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread