mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hexarius Suggestion | Review the potential renewal of Allowance & Faction pay Economy

Do you see Benefit of Renewing Server Economy with Allowances & Faction Pays?

• Absolutely Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Maybe

• Not Really

• No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
IGN: Hexarius_
DATE: 01/08/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I would like to suggest an annual review for set allowances & payments in the server, just to update and refresh the game in a way. As this was mentioned in past tickets, I am proposing a reconsideration from my point of view. Several influential players have mentioned that SRP economy is not working properly as it is, taking this into credit, I decided to open debate whenever it is actually needed or opposed.

- I will make a poll, which will demonstrate results in 18 days, to see current views on this topic of players.

If it happens to be in favour of disapproval, please Review/Deny the Thread.
If it happens to be in favour of approval, please considerate proposed steps for changing the economy:

1) Create discussion among Faction Leads and propose alternative changes to allowances and new faction pays.
2) Create a Google/Forums thread asking the community which of the given faction leads ideas they like the most.

For example,

Employee Monthly Quota payroll increase:
Choice A increase by 50k pm
Choice B increased by 100k pm (with additional requirements to it)
Choice C increased 100k pm for Head of Departments & 50k pm for employees that have made 6 OOC months of service

or,

Allowance change Proposal:
Choice A: HS - remains same; College B - 1100, College M - 1225, College PHD - 1350; Adult - 1250 (alternate having town/community cannon service)
Choice B: HS - remains same; College B - 1150, College M - 1350, College PHD - 1500; Adult - 1100 (alternate having town/community cannon service)

[!] these are just hypothetical examples[!]

3) After commencing a 30-day poll gather results and Whitin 2 OOC months initiate the server change (giving factions a revamp intel on pays)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: A substantial benefit to this thread being approved, as community users can see another update on the server, potentially making it more competitive, and liable and inspiring bigger activity among factions & players. This is not an easy thing to set up, it might take from a few months to half a year, just because getting a whole economy reviewed in the server (even if it is a game), everything has to be counted accurately and reasonably. I have heard and seen threads, like when people complained about adult allowances of 100 yen, thus I understand that this proposal is not easy to consider. However, revamping the server economy for party interest is prophylactic. Please do give responses and your suggestions under this thread to the topic. I would be more than happy, to see communities interest in mass and minor scale.

Last edited:

The FJ

Level 94
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
like what does this mean doe..

okay after rereading and having it explained by a smart person, I don't like InflationRP

Last edited:

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Increasing the amount of money players recieve, especially on an hourly basis will heavily inflate the economy more than it already is. I am not for bringing more money into the economy unnecessarily when the issue of inflation is not being cancelled out by tax.

Sporkmoment

Level 21
Sporkmoment
Sporkmoment
Notable

It's a very thought through suggestion, but SRP's economy has been through the roof for a while.

This includes things like Tailoring, building, etc. A lot more than just allowances or shop's pay! If it dies down naturally, it dies down naturally; however I don't think that'll happen. I also don't think things can get *more* expensive than they already are. What mainly affects the economy of the server is the plugin-prices for Housing. When that changes, so does everything else.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Teacher & Professor will always hold the highest 'salaried' paychecks due to their importance, however several factions will see a slight rise in paychecks over this week, including Employees and Government Workers.​

Users who are viewing this thread