Hexarius_ Canon Lore | Big Boss

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
1691240799856.png

Title: Big Boss
[!] This is a hidden character lore, do not take it ICLY unless you are involved in it. This has been posted as a free read for people who love freestyle writing [!]

Location: A barely lit, lavish area in an undisclosed location somewhere in Italy ||
23:00 07/08/2023

Colour meanings:
PATTERN - Soi'vju
PATTERN
- Big Boss

Scene:

[...]
The scene opens with a pan through the streets of a sleepy Italian village. The cobblestone streets are covered in long shadows as the sun sets behind the horizon. Italian folk music is softly playing in the background, adding to the atmosphere, before the menacing beats of mafia-inspired music take over.

Then, the picture closes in on a covert, unassuming structure hidden in an alley. Although it has a "Café di Sera" label lit with shiny lights and exquisite gold design on the outside, there is more to this establishment than meets the eye.

The action reveals a figure.. male.. whom appeared previously witnessed Soi'vju. A ruggedly handsome Korean man in his early 20s with piercing bluish eyes and an aura of assurance walks inside the poorly lighted office. He is dressed sharply in a working suit that is ideal for the situation. His deliberate entrance into the space is accompanied by the lingering aroma of cigar smoke and reddish phasing lighting from inside.

A mysterious figure…
Big Boss, a man said to have enormous power and influence over the shadowy world of Italy, stands imposingly at the far end of the room. Even the boldest individuals are terrified by Big Boss' cryptic expression as he stands in a luxurious all-black outfit. His face is hidden by the darkness, which heightens the eerie atmosphere.

[...]

As
Big Boss wipes the blood from his fists, the entree is left to speculate as to what prompted this act of violence… yet Soi’vju knew where who and why it could have formed. The tension in the room increases as Soi'vju approaches. A beautiful glass of bourbon whisky with a gold engraving which accents the item as the focus of the room... stood on the table becoming emerging play focus.

Big Boss and Soi'vju briefly lock eyes as they communicate invisibly in one another's understanding. There is a palpable sense of gravity surrounding the task they are about to discuss. Big Boss joins Soi'vju at the opulent table and takes a leisurely sip of his bourbon.

[...]

Soi'vju, you've been entrusted with a lot of responsibilities,
Big Boss says in a low, rumbling voice, breaking the silence.At all costs, the girl… Rumiko needs to be kept safe. She is essential to preserving my dream.. hope.. and past… the power I wield… I know you have worked for me for quite a while and not once have you breached my expectation above the sky. If I could… I would make you my right hand.. but you already denied my proposal…Big Boss said it taking another sip as he sighed frowning.

Soi'vju nods firmly, demonstrating her dedication.I get it, Sir. My first priority is to keep Rumiko secure, and I have continued doing it ever since you ordered me to move to Karakura with my guardian… Sir Yamaro.

Ahh yes… my darling precious… how is he doing? He rejected my invitation for a date… Big Boss would give a cold and upset gaze at Soi waiting for his answer.

Soi’vju would gulp picking less provoking words as he knew what may happen if he’d provoke the Big BossWell he did mention to you before taking custody over me… that he doesn’t want a serious relationship… Sir with all the respect... you know his past just as I do.. I don’t think he is ready to accept itafter a moment's pause he’d continue As he left his duties and swapped carriers.. he traced down his past roots and started an art and philosophy clan… clan of Geisha Arts.. Kagenouta

Man would low-tone-chuckleHah… so he came back to his family's pre-history and decided to bring the best of *Censored Data* parents he had… He is truly gracious and amusing… I so want him with me… despite past… he stays strong and lives with current and future… something I can’t do…

In his chair, Big Boss leans back, a sliver of a smile emerging from the shadows.Anyways.. back to the discussion… Rumiko is like my daughter... I may only sponsor her and watch everything from a far, but I wish I could give her all tressures for future and growth and be her parent… after all… my family is no longer here..Big Boss would open the shaft below the table taking a picture and look at it...has Rumiko accepted my offering to Bali with her friends?

As Soi'vju realizes that the current answer would not satisfy the Big Boss, thus he’d do best to maintain an appropriate tone closing his eyes and standing up. Giving a brief and accurate answerShe denied it.

The intensity of Big Boss is highlighted by his narrowed eyes. Like the ceased-fire explosion he’d death stare at SoiKnowing you… she denied it even after convincing strategies… I personally trained you like a deal maker… or perhaps… you made her unhappy?as said that Big boss would put back the picture slowly ramming his fist down on red-wood chair hold

The mafia music builds up as the tension grew on Soi'vju's resolute visage, escalating the moment.Sir… she may have denied it… but I made an agreement with her.. she wanted to visit Paris on the day when they will be hosting the Fashion Met event when the most famous and experienced world designers be presenting their collections of 2023…He’d say it in detailed manner gripping his thumbs behind, feeling the potential end of him if the answer did not satisfy the man..

Hah… HAHA! That’s my boy! Should have said it right away. Do not worry I am not mad, quite the oppositeBig Boss would laugh as his deadly atmosphere would fade in less tempted manner and background music would enhance into rhythmI will sponsor it, and I expect you to be with her through the trip. Soi, you are my ears and eyes. Even if she will have friends there. No matter what her life is your priority.”

Soi’vju would nod as he’d express his loyalty kneeling down by the man… Yes sir. I will do everything in silence. And do not worry, I care for her as my own sibling. No one will hurt Rumiko.”

Good.. Very Good. Now as that was resolved, I have the last query for you. My brother’s daughter seems taken a liking to you. She desires to meet with you, you are not against it, right? After all, your life in that island Karakura… is just a small play…Big Boss would stare at Soi in await.

Soi’vju slowly lifted his head giving a humble and honest answerWith all respect… I will correct two of your mistakes, sir. One, I am not doing a play in town. I hide my identity, but I enjoy and live in town as my own being. Yes, no one is aware that I am part of this apart from Rumiko. But I was never fake to anyone about my intentions. I lead my normal life on the side. And two… your brother’s daughter, lady D’Liani, I will not accept her proposal, as I am taken by a person I love… he’d said all of it, letting flash moment past... he stood up giving a lead down the face as he felt hurting Big Boss’ expectations.Sir, I don’t want to date someone I do not love and Lady D’Liani is not one for me.”

. . .he’d stood up looking down on the male and giving him an unexpected hugSoi, you are all good. Strong and loyal, you went through a lot. . . I know it as I was one to take you in. So do not look down. I respect your wishes and sincere apology. For that I, assumed your life” he’d wait for the male to look at him.

Sir. . .Soi’vju did not expect that from his Boss as his eyes trembled in surprise.

Please do not look down on me as a monster. I know my business rots in illegal feasts full of blood, bullets and corruption. But I would never make you go against something you do not want as I respect you as my follower. Do not think I will force you to date or marry someone just because I am your Boss. That is your private life.He’d give Soi’vju a fatherly expression for a moment before letting go and going back to his drink taking a sipMy boy, I must take a break now. Thank you for your report and for taking care of one person I tressure. Now head back to the town and do what you need. Once the contract ends you may continue doing your work with me, or take your own path. The rest you can sort with your administrator Gozomi, and do not forget to come back for the ‘Congressus Quinque’ day.

Soi’vju bowed in respect and exited the room. . . As he’d walked down the Alley of cobbled pattern he’d stop for a second looking at single lighted lamp mumbling. . .They won’t know. . . A life of jester raven. . . once I finish it, I may start my own path. . . I am sorry guys that I can’t be honest with you. . . Guess the karma I wield is the misfortune as an Unlucky Journalist.He’d chuckle before walking down the end of the path with a numb and sad face, vanishing in the shadow.
[...]

Directed By Hexarius & Blannette

Thank you for your time reading this! Let me know, if you would like to read more of these stories :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread