Hexarius_ | Halloween Event suggestion

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
IGN: Hexarius_
DATE: 19/08/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: There is a lot of time until Halloween, however, I'd like to make an idea of sort. Create a Halloween event with Event Team dressed up as Nuns and terrorize the city streets... Nuns would be some sort of unexplained poltergeist awakened from church (all pale and unable to properly speak, rising fear in everyone) that will be roaming in Karakura until our classical saviours - Maidens & Priests seal them.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This would make quite a chaotic venue where players can enjoy in the thrilling and adrenaline-rising event! Just imagine a calmly patrolling officer walking down the streets as they turn to an alleyway they see how 2 students are running away with tears and prayers for their life, getting chased by a group of dressed-up nuns with some customized items or some.

P.S. Thoughts people, criticize and share opinions :3

wethecreature

Level 97
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
You can suggest an event by DMing an event team member or using the event form in the community teams application! (google form). I don't believe this would be doable because Event Team don't usually play ghosts anyways. I'm sure staff could end up playing a nun ghost if they decided to do so during october though

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
First off Soul, what the fuck, and second off. . They probably already have or are planning an event LOL

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
You can suggest an event by DMing an event team member or using the event form in the community teams application! (google form). I don't believe this would be doable because Event Team don't usually play ghosts anyways. I'm sure staff could end up playing a nun ghost if they decided to do so during october though
Thank you, I do know it! I simply wanted to see the communities opinion on the event :3

wethecreature

Level 97
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Thank you, I do know it! I simply wanted to see the communities opinion on the event :3
my opinion is that I'd be horrified and scream and cry (i want to mention that all the october ghosts and characters that pop up are usually a way of giving you guys a very long, drawn-out Halloween event.) at least that's how I see it

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- You can definitely do this with a group of friends, but we likely won't be doing this event officially on SchoolRP​

Users who are viewing this thread