mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

hey guys

Hey everyone, it's been a while. I was going to ask what has happened on the server while I was gone, and I would like to say hello to the old friends I had previously met on SRP. I hope your all doing well. Also, how's GangRP I don't know if its still up to its peak again, so I was going to ask if there was any major / cool events that occurred with it while I was away.

Take care,

- scarystories

2016 - 2019

unknown (1).png

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
Hey there!
I'm new to SchoolRP, it's been about 3 months since I first joined but here's some events that have happened within this time period!!

1: Tornado event ( pretty sure it was a tornado )
This event wasn't as major as some, but it nearly caused my first character's death! Everyone was headed towards school, few were trapped outside. Luckily, the school wasn't damaged.

There's only 1 I can remember as of now, I'll bump you if I edit it.

scarystoriess

Level 0
Hey there!
I'm new to SchoolRP, it's been about 3 months since I first joined but here's some events that have happened within this time period!!

1: Tornado event ( pretty sure it was a tornado )
This event wasn't as major as some, but it nearly caused my first character's death! Everyone was headed towards school, few were trapped outside. Luckily, the school wasn't damaged.

There's only 1 I can remember as of now, I'll bump you if I edit it.
Thank you!

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I'm new to SchoolRP, it's been about 3 months since I first joined
I DIDNT KNOW YOU ONLY 3 MONTHS

so I was going to ask if there was any major / cool events that occurred with it while I was away.
tbh I don't remember so much events, Im in SRP only 1 year; but from what I remember when I was new player (it was in like March or before that) SRP had some event in the beach and it was cool, also after that in the dance? or I don't remember that SRP had 510 players? or something like that and omg the lags, but also that was fun.
pretty sure gangRP kinda dead and you should to come back to SRP like the another guy said <:
SRP has evolved in the last year and it will be nice to know u

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
@scarystories hey loser guess who

The biggest change probably has to do with roleplay ethic, there's now more people who care about writing and then some weird "detailrp" motion happened however... Writing quality in gangrp continues to drop, I've been in a handful of gang chats and some of them r literally just like "ayo we have perms to kill x person who wants to join?" so.. gangrp has only gotten worse. There is at least one player trying to fix this, which is really cool. Other than that, not much has happened

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+

tbh I don't remember so much events, Im in SRP only 1 year; but from what I remember when I was new player (it was in like March or before that) SRP had some event in the beach and it was cool, also after that in the dance? or I don't remember that SRP had 510 players? or something like that and omg the lags, but also that was fun.
pretty sure gangRP kinda dead and you should to come back to SRP like the another guy said <:

Does that suprise you? I mean.. I've been playing everyday for more than 3 hours since then..

scarystoriess

Level 0

Been banned for over a year, don't think I can come back

Users who are viewing this thread