mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

hey im mika ≽^•⩊•^≼

Sunless

Level 1
Kyow
Kyow
Hey broskies, broskets and biscuits, I'm Mika ! An aspiring writer who is currently trying to write their first novel it's just i keep procrastinating it, a socially anxious mess that decided to get on SRP in a random night after seeing videos about it ! Other than writing i'm also interested in photography and arts, specifically im a pixel artist (I go by Three in the morning as an artist, also procrastinating) who started originally as just a skin maker ! I got a cat, her name is Kaori she's very cute you can ask about her i will gladly talk about her and send pictures of her ! oh and as for pronouns, i really don't care just use whatever think fits for you. Hopefully we'll be friends or something, have a nice day !

Hemja2AFTEREFFECTS.pngYoimiyaBackgroundless .pngGiantSwordRuinWatermarked.png
And no i won't show my writing cuz that's how much i procrastinate it.

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Welcomeee! I absolutely LOVEE! Your art smm! And yeah, writing is stressful at times, sometimes it doesn't feel like your own.

What pronouns do you use?

Sunless

Level 1
Kyow
Kyow
Welcomeee! I absolutely LOVEE! Your art smm! And yeah, writing is stressful at times, sometimes it doesn't feel like your own.

What pronouns do you use?
Thanks ! as said, i don't have any preference so use whichever you want for me, He She They, hell you can even go with neopronouns, as long i know it's referring to me ! i'm something close to agender

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Thanks ! as said, i don't have any preference so use whichever you want for me, He She They, hell you can even go with neopronouns, as long i know it's referring to me ! i'm something close to agender
Mhm! Of course! I'm a huge neopronoun user myself (It/Xe) and I also use somewhat "normal" pronouns (They/He)!!

Users who are viewing this thread