mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hey there!

ClownRP

Level 15
ClownFacee
ClownFacee
Notable
I am doing pretty good actually, thanks for asking! I am just on the forums right now before I finishing mowing the lawn.. Been up to anything lately?
Nah not really, I’ve been sick for the past couple of days so I’ve been stuck in bed. Feeling a lot better tho! What about you, you been up to anything lately?

Assembles

Level 3
Nah not really, I’ve been sick for the past couple of days so I’ve been stuck in bed. Feeling a lot better tho! What about you, you been up to anything lately?
Yea actually! I bought a couple more games on both my Nintendo Switch and my Computer. Game so bought are Legend of Zelda; Breathe of the Wild. Super Mario Odyssey, and Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe. And for my computer I have Call of Duty Cold War, and Call of Duty Vanguard. Been doing a less gaming lately if I am honest, currently looking for a new job at the time being too!

ClownRP

Level 15
ClownFacee
ClownFacee
Notable
Yea actually! I bought a couple more games on both my Nintendo Switch and my Computer. Game so bought are Legend of Zelda; Breathe of the Wild. Super Mario Odyssey, and Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe. And for my computer I have Call of Duty Cold War, and Call of Duty Vanguard. Been doing a less gaming lately if I am honest, currently looking for a new job at the time being too!
Sounds great! Amazing choices on the games aswell, sounds like they’ll be a lot of fun. Hope you find a job that suits you aswell.

Assembles

Level 3
Sounds great! Amazing choices on the games aswell, sounds like they’ll be a lot of fun. Hope you find a job that suits you aswell.
Yea it is hard to find jobs close by as I live in the middle of the country lol. And jobs that are hiring are like 30 miles away haha

Users who are viewing this thread