mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hey you! Yeah you! Read me!

RoseRP

Level 46
It's about that time again to make another one of these. :)

You're beautiful inside and out, you're loved and cared about.
Even when you feel like your entire world is falling apart.
I will be here,
Even when you feel like you have Nobody.
I will be here,
Even when you feel the lowest about yourself,
I will be here,
Even when you feel like ending it all.
Please don't, because you all mean so much to me, without you I wouldn't have met you, or gotten to know the lot of you, or hell even had the courage to say Hello to people. When I first joined the server - I was so shy, and scared of approaching people - you all built my confidence to say Hi! How are you? I can only hope to repay how much you all mean to me, even when you're critical of me. Even if you hate me so much - you mean a lot to me, because you teach me how to be a better person.
That is truly the best gift you can ever give someone - teaching them to be better, and then it spreads.
The second best gift - is being able to make a person smile, which at time I fail at - but I try my best. Because it makes my day! I love your comments albeit of hate, sarcasm, or friendly!
I'm so thankful for School Roleplay.
Not just the staff, but you players as well! You unranked, regardless of who/what you are :) You are truly beautiful, kind-hearted people that really can make a day that Is going rough, to bright and happy in just mere minutes!
I can never be enough thankful for that.

But enough about me!
A list of true facts about you (Reminder - You are your own worst critic!)
* You are the following *
Beautiful
Amazing
Kind
Funny
Loving
Caring
Worthy
Interesting
Adventurous
Ambitious
Compassionate
Considerate
Courageous
Passionate
Reliable
Honest
Wonderful
Intelligent
Hilarious
Overall a beautiful and amazing times.

Please have a good evening and stay safe, I hope to see you in roleplay or get a chance to speak with you!

Users who are viewing this thread