Denied HeyitzEve's counselor application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyitzEve

Level 2
[OOC section]
In Game Name: HeyitzEve

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Counselor

How often do you log onto the server?: I am on the server everyday after school and the weekends I am on for most of the day unless i have something planned.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No, but i have discord and skype

Do you have a microphone? yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
yes, I will always be on unless i have school or something planned
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

Yes, I understand that this could happen but i will try my hardiest for it to not happen.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: school counselors serve a vital role in maximizing student achievement. Incorporating leadership, advocacy and collaboration, professional school counselors promote equity and access to opportunities and rigorous educational experiences for all students.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, I have been playing on the server for 3 months and know how deep roleplay can get.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Roleplay is a wonderful escape from the real world problems we all have. Roleplay is wonderful and helps people make friends have fun and even sometimes learn. Roleplay is amazing and is kind of like having another life online away from real life problems.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
A school counselor is a member of the education team, and is someone who gives valuable assistance to students, helping them with their academic goals, their social and personal development, and with their career development.
[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would tell the student or students that if it continues there would be consequences, If they continue i would report it to a teacher or Vice principle/principle if necessary.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would first ask if it would put me or anyone else in danger if so i would do the job as carefully as possible.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:I would walk up to them slowly as to not alarm them and ask them calmly why and what they are doing. Then tell them it could cause issues or maybe even make them lose their job.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Eve Jones
Chosen Job: counselor

Motivation for Joining YHS: YHS is an amazing RP server and i love the community. Also i think that since you don't find good RP servers that often this server has to be one of the top RP servers around and i am glad to even be apart of it.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants? I am a very positive person who loves to help out kids and adults with problems they might have i also love to talk to people and am always ready to help someone out.

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
No...
This isn't an employee job...
School Employee Role you are Applying For: Counselor

Chosen Job: counselor
"RP servers, often this server" "top RP servers"
Motivation for Joining YHS: YHS is an amazing RP server and i love the community. Also i think that since you don't find good RP servers that often this server has to be one of the top RP servers around and i am glad to even be apart of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread