players online

Accepted HeyItzEve's English Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyitzEve

Level 2
IGN (In Game Name):HeyItzEve
Previous bans:None

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, I understand.

Describe your activity on the server:I am on the server everyday.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No, But if I need to I can get it.

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do.

List your current and past applications: I have applied before to be an Art Teacher but it got denied because there was no more spaces left in that subject.

What is your motivation for applying?: My Motivation for applying is that the entire time I have been on this server I have been a student and I would love to have a change for once. I also think it would be really fun to be a teacher.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes I have and I fully understand them.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? First I would fill out the field trip application with the format required, Then I would send it to the Principal or Vice Principal one or two days before the trip.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:

1.No Food or Drinks in the classroom

2.Raise your hand to speak

3.No foul language

4.Respect the teachers and other peers

5.Be nice to other people

6.No talking out of turn

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I have been playing on other servers and this one for a few years now and I have been in classrooms as a student and know what to expect when being a teacher.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
1. Trainee
2. Newly Qualified teacher (NQT)
3. Qualified Teacher and Learning Skills (QTLS)
4. Head of Department (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes, I have read and understand the megathread

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? One thing I would change about the Teacher Group would be before giving a Quiz or Test make sure all students in that class know what they had just learned fully.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. know that teachers are there to serve knowledge (even in-game and real). One thing I know is when teachers get spare time they plan their next lesson so they know what to do in there next class.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:Teachers are important to a SchoolRP server because without teachers on a SchoolRp server who would educate the children. Also they will try and expand the students knowledge on a certain topic or skill they are teaching.They must talk to other teachers, and may even connect lessons and find out how to improve the overall learning and teaching experiences.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee - A soon to become teacher who learns how to become a teacher by observing a class/lesson.
Newly Qualified Teacher - This position is the next step up from trainee, with this you can now experience your own classes, but only with the permission of the Head of Department.
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills - This position is your regular teacher and can now perform classes freely, but ensure with other teachers you will be teaching at that time. Also to make sure you cover the main elements of the lesson within that time.
Head of Department - HD is hard to obtain and HD's are responsible for making sure teachers follow the CoC and they set up lesson plans.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
A must have/should have system.
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Her name is Eve Marie Jones. She stands at 5"8 and Has Straight long brown hair. Eve also has Blue eyes. Eve's Favorite color Is Aqua. She is a very likable out going person who loves kids.Her outlook on students is she wishes that everyone of her students goes to great success and accomplishes great things in their lives. Her personality a a happy fun person who doesn't get angry easily. Her plan for the Future is to stay teaching and making new friends.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would first give them three warnings if they continue i would give them detention and if that still is not working i would say something to the principal or vice principal.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

I would get their attention by telling them what they might miss if they keep talking and not paying attention if they don't stop I would give each person 3 warnings then give out detentions for poor behavior.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
When Miss Jones is In the Teachers Lounge she would first go over er lesson plans for the next few days.Once she is done with that she would start a conversation with the other staff members in the room if no one else is in the room she would work on other work such a grading papers or reviewing homework for her classes.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me She would walk into the Classroom after everyone is seated

/me She would examine every student in her class

/me She would say "Good Morning Class" Or "Good Afternoon Class"

/me She would ask her class how their day has been

/me She would start the classes lesson

BACKSTORY

Eve was sitting in class one day in her senior year in High school wonder what job she wanted. Later in the day she saw a post on a online social media site she click on it and saw "TEACHERS WANTED" it then clicked in her mind that she always liked teaching other peers how to do the homework or work for that class and she really did like her English class. She then at that moment wanted to become an English teacher. She Then started studding hard and getting good grades in school. A year later she went to collage to be a teacher started learning everything she needed to know about being a teacher and how to act. Three years later she finally graduated collage with a masters degree in English and Literature . She then started looking for a job and saw online that applications for an English teacher in japan were open
she she flew out to japan and explored japan for a few days then she finally tries to get the job.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Eve Marie Jones
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Miss Jones to students, Eve to teachers and adults
Preferred Name: Miss Jones

Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Singe

Nationality: American
Current Location: Tokyo, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3
Working Experience (# of years):2