I am on the server everyday.
Do you have discord?
Yes,I have discord.
Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have a microphone.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No, i have never been banned.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I try to get on the server as much as possible.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I do and i fully understand.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Teaching assistants are often used to take small groups of children who need extra support in an area, such as literacy or numeracy, out of a class. When the the teacher cannot always accommodate in a normal class The T.A may take over for awhile while the teacher does something.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes, I have been playing RP servers for three years now.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I think RP is a great why to have a different side of yourself. Also you can make friends online so its fun.
The community here is great everyone is very supportive and i have made some really close friends.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Teaching assistants help the teacher in anyway, way, shape, or form they can. They also can run the classroom if the teacher says its ok. Teaching assistants often do jobs for the teacher such as copy papers, pass out books, grade papers while the teacher is teaching.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would first give them three warnings if they continue i would take the student to a teacher and work out a punishment.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would walk up to them in a calm way as to not alarm them. Then i would ask them what they think they are doing and ask them if they think it would affect their job.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Eve Jones
Chosen Job: Teaching assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I am currently a student at YHS and i think it would be fun to work with students. I know that i wont have the same role as a teacher but i would love to just help out in the classrooms with the students.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am a very positive person and i don't get angry that easily. I am very kind and i love kids i also have a family member who has anger issues and i know how to deal with them and calm them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread