players online

Accepted HeyItzLyal's Teaching Assistant ( T.A.) Application

HeyItzLyal

Level 1
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
HeyItzLyal

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teaching assistant
How often do you log onto the server?: I am on the server everyday.

Do you have discord?Yes

Do you have a microphone?Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No I have never been banned

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes I can, I am on everyday unless I have something going on in my life such as holidays or family related things.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I understand that this can happen.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Teaching assistants help the teacher in anyway, way, shape, or form they can. They also can run the classroom if the teacher says its ok. Teaching assistants often do jobs for the teacher such as copy papers, pass out books, grade papers while the teacher is teaching.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No, but I have seen how T.A.'s and Teachers react in different situations.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:I Have been playing this server for awhile now, and I have been a student and now a college student. I know what To do in difficult situations such as students not listening or not paying attention.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, I understand what the Job of a T.A does.
Teacher assistants typically do the following: Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students. Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behavior.T.A's may watch the class for awhile when the teacher is doing something such as grading, or they may run errands for the teachers.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would first give them three warnings if they continue i would take the student to a teacher and work out a punishment.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I would not accept the job if it causes any harm to me or any other person.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would walk up to them in a calm way as to not alarm them. Then i would ask them what they think they are doing and ask them if they think it would affect their job.
[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Lyal Martinez
Chosen Job: Teaching assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: My Motivation for Joining YHS is, Helping students and teachers is something I enjoy. For instance I think that helping someone out is very important and I am willing to accept the fact that this happens a lot in my job.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am a very energetic person and I really like helping teach students and help out teachers.

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
You have some minor grammar mistakes, though it won't damage this application. Make sure to PM me on the forums, so i'll be notified you are active.

Users who are viewing this thread