What is your Minecraft Username?:

SirLump

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
Two warns but they have expired.

What is your timezone?:
CDT (GMT-5)

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
SirLump (sirlump)

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
No prior applications

Describe your activity on the server:
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
3-5 hours​
3-5 hours
3-5 hours​
None​
3-5 hours​
3-5 hours​
3-5 hours​

List your accounts and roles on this server:
SirLump - [Grade 12] Jin Sakamato

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I am 100% aware of these circumstances

What is the student council and what do they do?:
The student council is an organization with a select group of students chosen by students/management that are to be amazing examples for their fellow students on great behavior and success. They enforce rules and guidelines with their words to make sure that their fellow students behave and are better people overall and they keep watch over disrespectful and trouble making students. The student council is the bridge between the schools faculty and the students. Providing the students with a more approachable authority to talk to if they felt nervous around the adult faculty. They are also responsible for organizing events to help keep the moral up and have the school be a fun space to be in.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
The motivation that had me apply for the student council was helping others and enforcing justice to help those that are in need of help. I believe that the student council can use as much help as they can in order to help everyone see the school as a fun place and not dread going to it the next day. In my experience of being a regular student, I tend to want to help others if their is a fight or verbal assault going on. I feel that helping others and being a good role model should be something you do whether your on the council or not.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Absolutely. One of the most important aspects of being on the council is providing your mind and abilities to help each other and the school overall. And whenever the entire council can form together to create beautiful idea. And that is what I strive to do even if I am not on the council

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
President - The president is the leader of the council and the person with the most responsibility and power and the council. The president is not only the definition of a star student, but also the one who will be organizing and managing the council. The president will be the main contact point representing the council among the teachers and will be the main contact point for the teachers and other faculty.

Vice President - The vice president is the right hand of the president. They are the supporting pillar for the president and will help them by decreasing their workload making it easier on the president. They will also step in if the president is absent and be a temporary leader for the council to maintain order among them.

Council Member - The members of the council is a big portion of it as they are the majority of the council. They all are model students and help maintain the rules of the school. They should act with the same stipulation as the president and vice president even though they have less of a work load. The council members should be responsible and self proficient overall and act as the presidents eyes and ears as well as be able to take matters into their own hands if necessary.

Students - The students themselves are a very important part of the student council as if there were no students there would be no council. The students give the council a purpose, whether it be the council helping the students to become a better person by setting the good example, or taking care of a student causing trouble to make the school a better place.

Faculty - The faculty plays a major role councils success as they are the ones who lay down the ground rules that are to be followed and help the council and the school function as a hole. Whether it be the teachers or professors, the staff that helps keep the school and the students in good help, or the Senior Leadership Team, all of the faculty plays an important part of helping the council and students maintain peace and happiness.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
Seeing the two girls, I would address the situation to see if they posed any threat to each other. After confirming the situation, I would walk up to them and make my presence known and ask what the problem is. If they did not pay attention and continued the verbally harass each other I would then proceed to stepping between the two and ask them again what the problem was. After I understand what they were fighting about, I would calmly ask them to see if there was a way that they could settle their disagreement in a calm, and non-violent manner to where they were both satisfied with the situation. If they still continued to pay no attention I would give them a warning hopefully resulting in finding a better solution. If they were both too heated up by the conversation I would have them both put in separate rooms and ask them both what the story was. All of this resulting in a way where both of them are happy and do not continue to fight.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
If after they run away I would first alert the school faculty and other members of the council of a masked individual running around the school and describe them to to the faculty. After I did this I would attempt to follow where they where running to try and see were they went. If I were not able to find them I would be on the look out for the masked person hopefully being able to get the drop on them without the mask on and be able to apprehend this person and get help from the faculty.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would first step in between the two if possible and ask the
councillor if he could help me with something to get the attention off the student. I would then ask the student to tell me his name and that he could leave while I talk to the councilor. If the councillor did not reply or said he was busy, I would then take a more direct approach and ask him why he is being mean to a student. When it is just me and the councillor in question, I would ask him why he was doing that and why there was not a more passive or kind way to resolve whatever problem he or the student have. After the councillor told me the story, I would then proceed to finding the student that he was being mean to and ask him what had happened to see if the story's lined up. After I did all of this, I would then contact the council president or vice president about this matter.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
As this stuff can happen sometimes, I would go to another council member whether that be calling them or speaking face to face and ask them if they could fill me in either the specific parts that I missed, or the key points of the meeting. After I gained the information I would thank them and continue my day.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
At first I would politely ask what it was that I was doing wrong. After they tell me what the problem was. I would ask for extra clarification if I was still confused and process the information in my head to confirm whether there reason was true or not. After confirming if it was true I would apologize for my behavior and tell them that I will try my best to not let that happen again and try to be a better example for others. If the information seemed invalid or
unclear I would try to explain in a polite manner to them why I disagree but understand there reasoning and apologize for any misinformation I have caused them and ask if they could explain more why they believed I was acting

accordingly. If I still was confused on this I would contact another council member or the president for further clarification or help on the subject.

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):
Party Night - Everyone, you're invited to the Karakura School Party Night! Get ready for an event that will ignite the campus with unforgettable memories. Step onto the transformed school grounds and immerse yourself in a night of pure delight and camaraderie.
As the sun sets, the festivities will kick off with a captivating outdoor movie screening. Lounge on comfy bean bags and blankets while enjoying cinematic classics under the starry night sky.
For the more competitive souls, a thrilling game of Capture the Flag or maybe some Hide and Seek and many other games. The night is yours to explore an array of exhilarating activities. Venture into the a maze providing an immersive experience. Maybe test your intellect and teamwork in the Escape Room, where deciphering clues becomes a race against time.
For those seeking a challenge, the Obstacle Course awaits. Run crawl, and leap your way to victory. Pair up for trust exercises like Blindfolded Buddy Walk, reinforcing bonds and breaking down barriers. Feel the excitement as you participate in the Talent Show, showcasing the hidden talents of your fellow students.
And for those who want to have the glory of winning. Join the dodgeball tournament and build yourself a team that will carry you to glory!
But maybe all of these are too exciting for your taste, But that's okay! For those who feel a little lonely go to the mystery booth where you and one other person can get to know each other from two sides of a wall not knowing what the other looks like. Or maybe you just want have fun in a way where you don't have to think and you can just dance on the dance floor!
For those with the stomachs that never want to stop feeling happy, indulge your taste buds in the various foods and treats that we offer.
Get ready to have a night you wont forget!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Name:
Jin Sakamato

Phone number:

(+81) (030)-139-8983

Brief summary of how they act/your character’s personality:
Jin is a kind person with a strong sense of justice and chivalry. He will tend to help others in need putting himself in the way of danger if needed to help them.
He is also respectful of others but also believes in the principal to treat others how they treat you, the only exception being if a specific person needs help understanding this. He will not hesitate to stop any form of injustice or cruelty whether it be physical or verbal, and he strives to help others to make their day a little bit better for them.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Ethnicity - Japanese/Korean

Complexion - Jin has a more saturated tone, His complexion having a light tan to his body.

Height - 5'11

Weight - 170lbs/77.11kg

Eye color - He would have a light blue tone to his eyes that always seemed tired.

Hair color - Jin has chocolate brown hair that seemed messy yet stylish at the same time.

1693064911571.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
A lot of people I meet want to be on the council for their own reputation and to boost popularity. The reason I want to be on it is so I can help others more than I can now. I want to see the other students succeed in school and out of school and help them be a better role model for other students. Other people may let their friends or people they are scared of off the hook, but I will absolutely not tolerate any behavior that is unjust and mean to others.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position to improve my ability to help others more than I can now, and also to help other students be a better person and for them to help others as well. I want to help represent what Karakura High stands for and help the other students shine with their ability. I also want to help the school be a better place and make it to where the students won't be afraid of a place where they think they will get bullied or be lonely. I want to be the pillar for the students and anyone else that needs support with journey for greatness.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The fact that there is an organization of smart, kind, and just individuals is an idea that seems so crazy, and yet it exists. I believe that having an organization with younger minds can help even the smartest faculty members see a different angle on the problems and ideas that help the school function as a hole. The council also seems to have more time to help others in the out of classroom situations as the faculty can be busy sometimes and the council is a great way to help support them with justice.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I will give 101% of my attention to the school to help it be a better place. As long as I am there, I will not tolerate any form of bullying or any form of delinquents in my sight, I will not stop or back down from a challenge that I believe is right or I am needed for. I feel that when everyone can contribute to the school like the council does, then we can have a beautiful place to have fun and learn. And even if it is just one person being the role model or helping others, that can make all the difference in the world, and that is what I strive to do.

Wow that was a lot of work! If you read all the way through thank you. I hope you will consider this application for the council, but if not that is ok. :)

I hope whoever sees this has a wonderful day.

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
ACCEPTED
Congratulations on your application being accepted. Please ping @[Dean] gotsnapped in the RPH academic's discord's help channel for your roles.

Users who are viewing this thread