mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted (High School) Student Council | Stefana Vero

SigmaHater

Level 4
SigmaHater
SigmaHater
Notable
Highschool | Hunter Y. Drakos-Senova (Main)
Highschool | Stefana Vero (Alternate)​
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

SigmaHater
Past warns/kicks/bans?:

Banned for 2 weeks when I was new to the server, but I've reframed from partaking in that behaviour.
What is your timezone?:

AEST
Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):

SigmaHater
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Ban Appeal - https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-meatshadowhater.63437/ APPROVED
French Language - https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application-meatshadowhater.64105/ APPROVED (Removed Language Role)
Spanish Language - https://schoolrp.net/threads/sigmahater-language-application-spanish.64690/ APPROVED

Korean Language - https://schoolrp.net/threads/sigmahaters-language-application.66043/ APPROVED
Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on SRP is quite regular, I spend around at least 3 hours a day playing and adjust it longer if I feel like playing longer. If I were to rate it on a scale from 1-10 (10 being the most active), I would rate myself a solid 8.
List your accounts and roles on this server:

[Grade 12]
Highschool | Hunter Y. Drakos-Senova (Main)
[Grade 12]
Highschool | Stefana Vero (Alternate)
[Snail]
Animal Whitelist | Turbine Togomi (Removed [Personal Removal])
Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I am very much aware of the consequences of inactivity that is not justified could result in a removal to school council.​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

Student council is a body of students represented by highschool or college students, which serve as a leadership team for the students and by the students. The student council's mission is to implementing displinary actions when students are acting in a safe manner, diverting the load off faculty, the council also uses concerns and the voices of students to come up with ideas for school-wide events to present to faculty. The council also has to use teamwork with other councilors in order to come up with cohesive and new ideals. However, the members in council need to act in a manner which is acceptable by the community, additionally ensure a happy environment for all.
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
I was mainly motivated to apply for student council due to curiosity of the role and wanted to do something substantial within the school instead of joining a school team. I was told about the student council by a couple of friends and I said why not, at least try to apply. Who knows the consequence...
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I am aware of the responsibility of being a member of student council, it takes quite a bit of creativity and I think it aligns with my character as I like to think I am somewhat creative and I like to engage in teamwork activities' or endeavors.
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
President

Being leaders of the Council, the individual/s of this role need to have the capacity to work in a teamwork-orientated matter whilst ensure they are providing direction where it is needed. The role of President tends to lead student council meetings and ensure if every council is preforming their job to the best of their ability and cohesively
Vice-President
The responsibilities of Vice-president outline the same ideals of President. Running meetings if the President is absent or checking up with council members in the community to see their engagement in a positive matter.
Councillors
Being in council takes commitment and every role in the council is very important in ensuring a stable school community. The represent the students in matters that need to be voiced and engage with the community in a matter that is effective. Each member should seek change and justice in their ideals.
Faculty
The members in Faculty are individuals in the wider community composed of responsible adults who look out for the students whilst doing their job to the best of their ability. They are responsible to all student's wellbeing and safety. Added, these individuals need to be positive figures within the school.​

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

The best possible solution to resolve the matter is to approach the two individuals who seem to be in a verbal fight. I would take a second to ****yze the situation to gather information if the conversation is going sour or it is just friends playing around... After concluding the result, I would ask them to stop engaging in the behavior politely and please reframe from it. If ignored, I would ask the individuals of their story of why they are fighting, trying to seek out both parties. If there is no resolution to the issue, I would give them one more warning before providing them a displinary action. I.E: Detention, etc. If gone further, I would ask a faculty member for help.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Being in this situation, it is best to not run after the student. It takes too much time to constantly run all over the school after this one student and secondly, it would put yourself in immediate danger as you do not know what the masked figure's motive to run away, it could to possibly to lure you away from others. Who knows.. I would make sure to ****yze the masked figures physique to give a effective description of the student which could be provided to a member of faculty to deal with, for further assistance. Adding, that you already threatened the student with a displinary action.
There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
Viewing the situation play out, I would personally step in to ask what is going on in the situation. Determining the student's body language, I would move the councilor away from the student to have a chat with them about what I suspect to be a abuse of power and why I believe so. After the conversation, I would ask the councilor to adjust their motives. If not, I would report them to faculty for their incapacity to follow their duties in a respectful and responsible way. I would make note to other councilors about the misconduct on their end.
You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
If I happen to miss information in the meeting, I would reach out to the person who conducted the meeting or other members about information that I may have missed. I would take note of it and make sure in the next meeting, that I will pay more attention to what is engaging in the meeting.
A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would chat with the faculty member to where I went wrong in the situation. then I would personally apologise for my actions. However, if found out with the interaction that the information wasn't totally correct, I would provide evidence of what engaged in the scenario to the other members in the council and ask help for a better solution to the matter.
Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):
Annual Science Fair

What doesn't scream the importance of the subject of science? Then hosting it to see for ourselves. I present the idea of an Annual Karakura Highschool & College Science Fair to the fellow members of the council. The science fair will serve as a viable platform for those of students who want implement their ideas in a creative outlet, by adding a education component to it. The students could come up with stall designs and projects with are solely science related. The science fair could add the idea of mentoring sessions for those who want to engage, however lack knowledge or creativity in that regard. The mentoring session or information desks could be lead by certain members of faculty or students who excel in Science. How the Science fair will be run is that, the entrants to the science fair will stand behind their mini stalls and present their project to others walking around whilst the mentoring sessions/information desk are run in a different section for those who want to engage in the event. This will ensure engagement throughout the community during this event. Like stated before in this event concept, this provides a good opportunity for students to learn about science but in a fun way and possibly encourage future scientists or EINSTEINS?! After time, an announcement will be made over the speakers stating that the judges are on their way to observe each project. The judges must judge the projects in a fair, not-biased way. However, giving credit to the most creative or mind-blowing ideas before coming up for winners. After talked over, the winners will be announced and they would win a prize of some sort - possibly science related? The awards would be 1st, 2nd, 3rd. However, more awards could be added if event is implemented.​

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Stefana Vero
Female
Phone number:

030-122-6242
How would you describe your personality?:
"To describe my personality, it would be written to be unique, if it were to be summed into one word. To briefly describe my personality it would seem to be quite air-headed at times by implementing humorous endeavors but if needed to be serious, I can be quite that. I find myself to thrive in human interaction however, call me a extrovert, but I love engaging with others in some weird way. I guess it's just my ADHD talking... But one thing I think is an notable significance to my personality is that I want to be different, I hate conforming to others. I'm a butterfly... I gotta spread my wings.."
Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Screenshot 2023-11-26 020109.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

"One thing that I believe that sets me out from others that is not just my ability to not conform to others but it is that I am quite approachable when it comes to issues or ideas from others in the community due to the fact I tend to engage with others quite a number of times, maybe too much for my own good. I tend to find myself creative and find that it is a useful skill that would be quite coherent and notable than others who want to apply to be in the same position. I tend to get along with most teachers in the community which is a good additive as engagement between teacher and council is quite needed for the position."
Why do you want this position?:
"I want this position due to the sheer fact that I think I really mesh with the ideals of the council and think I could add a unique additive to the council with my interesting perspective and overall engagement. I don't find myself meshing too well in sports, I'm terrible at it so I think that the council is a place I really want to be apart of and I hope if allowed, I could prove it to everyone. Additionally, I want to make the school a more enjoyable place to attend, aswell of ensuring safety of all and being the voice for the people."
What interests you the most about student council?:
"The major thing that interests me about the student council is the event-planning and idealation but also the ability to engage into the community in a positive way. I want to show others that Karakura Highschool is a safe place and a fun education intuition like the way I see it. This made me want to apply for this position... I want to prove to others that I deserve the ability to prove to others I am capable and I guess that was what interested me the most."
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
"Like stated several time before in this interview... I have provided vital necessities to make the school an safe and fun environment. My overall uniqueness and creativity, my engagement with others, my pure ability to stay positive even in the worst of situations, my drive to prove my potential are just many off the list I have provided. So that is what I think could provide to Karakura to ensure that we as a community can move forward and achieve a stable and safe environment for students and staff."​

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
ACCEPTED

Congratulations and welcome to the Highschool Council. Please ping @[Dean] gotsnapped in #help channel on the KA Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread