Denied Highschool Concil Application | Leonard Canu

lag_canu

Level 0
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?: lag_canu

Past warns/kicks/bans?:no

What is your timezone?:GMT+1

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):lag_canu #0000
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):N/A

Describe your activity on the server:during the weekends and holidays, reason study out of town

List your accounts and roles on this server:lag_canu N/A

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?: Yes

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?: rapresent,lead, and help the school grow and control itself

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): RL similar situation, joining council in school
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): Yes

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?: no

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this? try to make my self clear agane, and if the situation persist call an teacher.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do? call an teacher. (but i would call the police too)

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in? trying to stop the councillor or contacting thecouncil president

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information? ask the other counciller or ask the president/vice about that info
A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this? i would make sure that im following evrything that i have been tought and fix my self

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event): a sport event, meaning that all the students would be allowed to reunite outside the school building and to evry activity that is possible by school standards, volleyball, swiming, bascketball, dogeball, etc. making an race for evryone to partecipate and enjoiy.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:Leonard Canu

Phone number: 030-400-3302

How would you describe your personality?:the chill type guy, but allways ready to stand up for those who need

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):1699046532082.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: mental training, the natual ability to solve problem in a non aggresive manner

Why do you want this position?:i want to provide help to those who need it and newcomers

What interests you the most about student council?: n/a

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: more activitys

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but your application lacks a bit of detail. If you decide to reapply, please include more detail and elaboration within your responses.

Users who are viewing this thread