GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

LightningSushi2

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

I have been warned only once - Having more than 2 apartments

What is your time zone?:

AST (Atlantic Standard Time)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:

I do have discord! My tag is Lizalopod#2555 !

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Community Team Applications

[3D MODELLER APPLICATION 1][ACCEPTED]
Accepted - GemiLightning's Modelling Team Application | SchoolRP

[3D MODELLER APPLICATION 2][ACCEPTED]
Accepted - GemiLightning's Modelling Team Application 2 Electric Boogaloo | SchoolRP

[Character Applications]

[JSL APPLICATION][ACCEPTED]
JSL Language Application (GemiLightning) | SchoolRP

[SPANISH APPLICATION][ACCEPTED]
Language Application | Spanish | SchoolRP

[COUNCILLOR APPLICATION][ACCEPTED]
GemiLightning | Highschool Council Application | SchoolRP

Describe your activity on the server?:

I am decently active now on the server, playing around 4-3 hours daily depending on what times I am available. I'm also usually much more active on discord.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:

[Grade-12] Kim O'Sullivan | [3D] Lizalopod
[Shop-Keeper] Gemma Bell | [F+] itslizzyv
[Grade-12] Violetta Takasho |
[R] LightningSushi2

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

I am fully aware that long periods of inactivity without an inactivity log will result in a quick removal from the student council. I will make sure to notify council leadership with an inactivity log whenever I am going to be inactive for a long period of time.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

The Student Council is a group of Highschool and College students which are picked out to develop and execute school events and fundraisers, help out the schools faculty by patrolling school grounds and dealing with trouble, and provide assistance to any students which may require it.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

I had been in the student council since October 2021. I left recently due to a long time of inactivity, but I am fully prepared to return to the council and be active again. Beforehand, being a councilor was one of the best roles I have ever roleplayed on SRP, and I remain highly motivated to continue to play as a council member. Being someone who prefers to stick to the rules and staying away from trouble, Patrolling and helping out students with trouble is something that I find fulfilling.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

I am fully aware that to be on the school council, ill have to work alongside other councilors and use teamwork to come up with ideas together to help the school. We need to be able to work together to develop events and ideas into fruition, patrol the school and coordinate with each other.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Council Roles
Other Roles
Student Council President
Principal / Dean
Student Council Vice-President
Vice Principal / Vice Dean
Student Council Trainer
Teacher / Professor
Student Councilor
School Employee (Receptionist, Nurse, Caretaker, Chef, Tutor, Librarian.)

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I would attempt to address the two at least two or three more times. If neither of them listened to me and stopped, I would proceed to step in between them and separate them to get their attention. Once they stopped arguing and payed attention, i would ask both of the girls for an explanation about this behavior, and then advise them on a better way they could deal with the situation. If they returned to arguing, I would be forced to report them to a higher up, or issue both of them a detention if they escalate the situation.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

I would attempt to find a School employee or a Teacher/Professor, and describe the individual to them fully to have them warn the others via the Faculty radio. I would then proceed to continue to patrol the school in search of the student, checking all the secluded areas first and working my way around the school. If I do end up finding the student, I would issue them a detention for refusing to take their mask off on school grounds and attempting to evade punishment.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

I would first step in and warn the councilor about their behavior in a constructive way. If they proceed with this behavior i would then have to intervene in a more serious and direct way. If such were to happen, I would also report the incident to a Council higherup or directly to the Senior Leadership Team.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

I would ask the either of the Presidents or Vice Presidents to inform me about what went on during the meeting, and note down any significant changes and assignments which I missed during the meeting!

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

I would hesitate and ask the Teacher or School Employee about the reasoning behind performing an action that would go against my training. If the explanation was not valid enough and they continued to try to force me to take that course of action, I would refuse and report them to another school Employee, or make a report directly to the Senior Leadership Team about the employee or teacher.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

Karakura High Bike Grand-Prix

The premise for this event would be quite simple, a Race involving standard, pedal powered bikes around the school premises. Preparations for this event would include obtaining or constructing barriers which would be safe to crash into in case of an accident involving bikers during the race. The route would need to be planned out and mapped, a simple and decently long format around the school grounds. It would begin outside at the track and head into the gym, performing a lap up from the gym, around the area where the massive tree at the center of the school is, and exiting through the tunnels below reception. The bikers would then pedal down to the front gates and take a left, going all the way back to the baseball field before taking another left to go back to the track and complete their lap. School faculty would be placed all over the track around the school in safe locations such that they can keep an eye out for cheaters or accidents and provide help if necessary. The only school employees not deployed and on standby would be the nurses, which would need to be ready for any medical emergencies that could derive from accidents. All students must bring their own bikes to compete, and they must also have some sort of head protection. The school could offer helmets for this event so that everyone has access to one. The race would involve two laps to keep it just long enough, and extreme supervision would be needed to determine the winners. The race winners, from 1st to 10th (Depending on how many participants there are) would receive a winners trophy (A custom head block), with a special description, and perhaps a prize in yen. Everyone who participated would also receive a trophy as memorabilia.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Violetta Takasho

Character Gender:

Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

(030)
-515-9928

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

Violetta is a very serious and straight faced individual. She holds an unbiased and borderline emotionless attitude, and comes off as harsh and cold to others. She sticks to the rules, often reminding others about even the most miniscule rules, or even enforcing them herself if she has the opportunity to do so. She hides all emotion behind her straight face, though she seems to become more annoyed the angrier she is. She does genuinely care, most of the time she simply does not show it.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

Violet stands at around 5 feet and 7 inches tall. She stands in a very straight posture, with her hands usually behind her back. Violetta has naturally dark brown hair, which is dyed purple. She has dull brown pupils, and some light freckles along her cheeks. Her skin color is a milk chocolate brown. Violetta prefers to wear comfortable clothing when at home, usually very soft. When at school, she tends to wear the provided uniforms. During her time outside, she likes wearing coats!

1660097895381.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

"The main thing I would say separates me from others seeking to join the council is experience. I have been in the council before, for a good while I might add. I have plenty of experience dealing with students, helping out teachers, and even hosting detention after school. I also pay attention to the rules and make sure to follow them to the letter. Whether there is a problem on school grounds with students or a teacher needs assistance with their class, I will not hesitate to provide help."

Why do you want this position?:

"I seek to rejoin the highschool council to encourage a safer school environment, fit for students to learn and grow in. I would like to be able to provide students with assistance regardless of what they need, and make sure that all school rules are being followed properly."

What interests you the most about student council?:

"Teamwork was something that eluded me in my previous experiences in the student council. I wish to delve into creating working relationships with other council members and school faculty. Doing so will inevitably lead to being more efficient by working with the people around me."

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

"I mainly would contribute in patrolling and making sure the school remains a safe environment for all, by constantly checking every inch of the school grounds for any trouble or students which require assistance. Alternatively, I can also contribute ideas and help organize council events for the school."

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Welcome to the Student Council!

Please ping Customable#1590 to request your roles in the Academics discord here!​

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread