lawriii

Level 0
- OOC SECTION -

IMG_7537.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

tankgvrlopp

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

I have no bans; though a few warnings from late 2022.

What is your timezone?:

GMT

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):

tankgvrl

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & pending):

(2) English Professor Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server ACCEPTED (Late 2021, old account)
(2) lawriii's Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
ACCEPTED (My main account; tankgvrl)

Describe your activity on the server:

COLLEGE BASKETBALL;

I have been on the College team for around a month now, though I have a lot more to experience, I have learnt some crucial life skills which I believe will benefit me in the Councillor field.

HIGHSCHOOL BASKETBALL;

I was on the Highschool Basketball team before anything, infact it was the first faction I ever joined when I stepped foot into SRP, back in 2019. It has taught me so much about working with a team, leadership and of course, sportsmanship. I was on it for around 2-3 years, dipping in and out as I took many small breaks - coming back every single time. Overall, this faction specifically taught me a lot about roleplay and further educated me in working in a team.

PROFESSOR;

Running beside Highschool Basketball; being a professor was another first faction I joined upon my entry in SRP. I made some awesome memories, being active on my OC for over a year! It taught me a lot about the way Karakura High ran, developed and educated students. I know many student and teacher codes from this and wish to learn more as the server unfolds, never knowing whats next but being ready for it has always excited me.

Overall, I rate my activity a solid 8/10 - this is because I am online whenever I get the chance and involve myself in any event I can possible. Though, I do have a life outside of SRP; with school running alongside my gaming time.

List your accounts and roles on this server:

[MAIN]
tankgvrl - [College] [Basketball] Maika Uemara
[ALTERNATE] tankgvrlopp - [Grade-12] Remi Brooks
[ALTERNATE] tankgvrlopp - [Bird] Yu Yasu

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

I am completely aware; this has resulted in me willing to be more active.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The student council is a small, group of dedicated individuals picked by a higher-up to attend their duties, overall; making sure everyone is following the rules stated on the Karakura High pin board. Though, they also assist academically. Councillors are there to provide and help out with the employees at school, offering them a helping hand with any situation that is to be taken out of hand. Some examples I have created are; stopping fights and arguments before they erode into further concern/matters, walking around the school as if 'patrolling' to make sure everyone is civil and following all rules, or even handing out detentions and hosting them if things get to out of matter - however, in those situations a higher-up or even SLT may need to be called.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

My friend, Kaylooney has recently joined the student council and motivated me to apply for several reasons; number one, to obviously join him with such activities - making it more fun and interesting on both behalf. I have also seen the activities and events the student council can get in, I believe this motivated me because I would like to expand my social circle, meeting some new awesome people would really benefit and make me enjoy my time on SRP more, also making me want to be more active and involve myself with scenarios, creating a better atmosphere for everyone to enjoy and roleplay in.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes! As stated above, I am totally open and have many ideas relating to certain events I may have to think on; I am a very open person and I'd say I come across with creativity, pushing forward any ideas I may have with no problem at all.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

COUNCIL-PRESIDENT;

For many obvious reasons - the council president is crucial to the Council community, overwatching their every step and move - while keeping everyone in line.

VICE-COUNCIL-PRESIDENT;

Running alongside the president, the vice-president is ready to step in for anything required - almost like a second president. Together, making a powerful yet humble team.

SLT;
SLT have the most control over everyone in the school; but specifically speaking on Councillors - they watch over not just the councillors, but the vice-president and president to. Their jobs are vital as they take any situation that has gotten to far out of hand for employees and councillors into their own. They also work alongside everyone, keeping the school safe and enjoyable.

EMPLOYEES;
Employees - such as teachers, professors or just general school employees are crucial to the council community. They are there to assist any problems a councillor might have to tend to; always on the lookout for commotion. They also, as everyone else I have mentioned - run alongside the council, offern working with them and assisting in making SLT reports.

- IC SECTION -

SCENARIOS:

While students gather for a school assembly, one student behaves disruptively, causing a disturbance. How would you manage the situation to restore order effectively while minimizing any additional disruptions to the assembly?

Well, first off; I would attend the individual discreetly to not cause any embarrassment - advising them to stop disrupting/talking during the assembly, as it could be about something important which they would not want to miss. However, if the individual took no notice of my efforts, I would ask to speak to them aside, bringing them just outside the doors of the assembly room. I would let them know they're actions are not leading to anywhere good, and firmly advise them to stop. If this did not work, I would end up handing them a detention slip - possibly getting them removed from the assembly if not being able to behave in it after that.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

Immediately, I would try and get a glimpse of their identity - not bothering running after them due to the not so seriousness of the situation, I would radio and warn the staff team about this person and tell them to give them a detention slip if seen.

A teacher observes concerning behavior from a student, including the creation of disturbing artwork and verbal threats toward peers. How would you collaborate with the teacher to evaluate the situation and intervene appropriately to address potential safety concerns?

I would first consult with the teacher, asking for specific evidence on what artwork the individual had made. Then, taking the situation into my own hands I would approach them, again discreetly to not cause any embarrassment. I would ask what caused them to make this artwork, and if it was something to be concerned about. Although, the situation is not out of hands - the student has not done anything to anyone so I would just advise them to not make that sort of artwork again in school and continue on with my day.

A group of students asks for your permission to stage a protest on school grounds. Would you allow them to protest? If so, how do you ensure that the protest does not disrupt the school environment while upholding their freedom of expression?

Firstly, I would ask what the protest is about and evaluate whether it is deemed acceptable or not. If approved, as something harmless - I would go ahead and make the staff on site aware of the small protest going on, just in case they think it is rebellion. I would though, form a set of rules for the pupils protesting.

I would also first confirm with a member of the higher up (SLT/HD) if this is acceptable and okay to go forward with.

RULES;

- Must be away from any classrooms or anywhere they could cause a disturbance

- Your protest must be straight forward and get to the point

- No screaming, yelling or inappropriate language

- No fighting nor arguing

- If a member of SLT asks the protest to stop; it has to stop

- Must only protest about things that benefit our school, in a friendly, peaceful manner

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

Although this is a very unlikely situation, as I am not the type to just gloss over rules; I would first ask what exactly I went against, and the time of the issue. After that, I would go over the trainings and rules that I have been taught. If the staff that let me know was correct, I would apologise and thank them for letting me know, promising to never do it again. I would also let my higher up; Council-President/Vice-President know the mistake I made being honest with them.

INFALATABLE WATER EVENT;

This event, would be classed as a flash-event; from my research.

Screenshot 2024-03-23 224420.png
(I understand my building skills are somewhat questionable.. I hope you get the jist)

DESCRIPTION:

The school pool; would be transformed into a small water obstacle course. Along with the swim-team by stand to tag along with and help set up, multiple inflatable 'obbies' will be furnished across the pool, with each 'obby' comes a difficulty scaling, on one it might be slightly easier therefore you recieve a smaller prize while another could be more challenging therefore you recieve a bigger prize.

Pupils must be willing to listen to the rules for each obby type course, and MUST follow said rules given by staff.

RULES:

- Must turn up in appropriate swim-attire

PRIZES:

- the more challenging the 'obby' the more of the prize you receive. E.G; Remi completes the challenging obby whereby she has not touched the water once, she now receives 3 plushies of her choice.

- plushies, toys, reward tokens
- final winners may earn Yen

HOW THE EVENT WILL GO:

As the event is starting, a announcement would boom through the speakers of College and Highschool students mentioning that a water sport would be happening at the school pool and you MUST turn up in swim attire if wanting to join in. As pupils/staff start to arrive, individuals can come forward and place their name into a hat (a spin-wheel) of whom will be racing, once 3 students or mores names have been called out - they step forward to their designated diving board waiting for the whistle to go, as they set off they have one main objective Don't Fall In! If they do, they will have to return to the beginning and start again from there - causing an advantage for their oppositions. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be awarded with plushies/toys/reward tokens, from their pick.

The winners won't just be announced on how stealthy they are, but depending on their 'obby' difficulty, if completed a more challenged 'obby' without falling in, it may bump them up the leaderboard. Finally, if pupils want to attend they can make their way through to a finals where winning students from each race face each other in a competitive, fun final - whomever wins takes home a sum of 50,000 yen, provided by the council funds.

- Personal Information -

(in character)

Name:

Leilani Hart

Female

Eighteen

Phone number:

(030)-563-6875

How would you describe your personality?:

I am a very outgoing person, with creativity and lots of ideas to mind! I am though, very formal and mature for my age. I am a respectful woman and take matter seriously when need be, but will have a good laugh when appropriate!

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

Screenshot 2024-03-23 231333.png
P.S; My first day of Karakura High fit!

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I believe I am best fit for the councillor position, it has always been a dream of mine to forfill the slot but I have never had the chance to do it, now I am given one here, to prove my worth. If accepted, I will show you how much I am dedicated to this position as councillor and how much I want it more than others do!

Why do you want this position?:

I would like this position to spread positivity throughout the school and bond with my fellow peers, I really want to make some lifelong friends and hopefully enjoy my experience in this faction, better.

What interests you the most about student council?:

I am mostly interested in helping pupils choose the right path! By this; I feel I can redirect troubled students who maybe need a little shaping and reality on what the real world is like, I am here to show that I can make a difference to our school community!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

By influencing students to make the most correct, mature and beneficial decisions for themselves - while rewarding accordingly!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-23 224420.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-23 224420.png
    634.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
ACCEPTED
Thank you for applying. Congratulations on your application being accepted. Please ping @[Dean] gotsnapped in ⁠#help channel in KA Discord for your roles. If you have any questions, you're welcome to message me at jawhyla on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread