What is your Minecraft Username?:

leo_14

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

none

What is your timezone?:

GMT

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):

leoo_gt3

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

spanish application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application-leo-itsuka.64242/ APPROVED

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on the server Is quite consistent and of a fair amount of time, being from at least 3 hours a day or longer, along with coming online at different times depending on events or if I need to meet certain activity or If I feel like playing for a longer period of time. On a scale from 1-10 I feel my activity is within the 8 zone, due to having consistent playtime.

List your accounts and roles on this server:

Highschool | Leo Itsuka (main)
Highschool | Niyuki Sayomi (secondary)

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

I am fully aware that inactivity will result from the removal of being within the student council and that inactivity is that is made without a log will result in being removed.​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The student council is a set of students selected from those who apply to represent the whole of the student body for either Highschool or college. They are to act and serve as building blocks and a leadership team to help the school to be the best it can be. The council use their highly sophisticated skills to with each other but also faculty to come up with not only new ideals but also to ensure that the school is working towards being 100 percent of its efforts. The objective of the student council is to act upon the rules set by the school and to help implement them, sometimes resulting in the need to hand out disciplinary action provided it is the correct way to move forward. Not only helping the school to be a better and more friendly environment, but to also help their fellow peers and faculty members to ensure they have the best experience possible. The council also act on behalf of the student body when it comes to developing new events which can be presented further and then carried out. Whether the event is to enhance academic performance or for the simple entertainment of those around. The way a student council member should act is in a respectful, polite and enthusiastic manner about who they are and what they strive to achieve. As a result not only creating a better area to learn. But also for the benefit of the community.
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

I was motivated to apply for council for many reasons, My first reason being the fact that I am a academically motivated and hard working student, and I feel that I could become a better person and strive further towards that goal of becoming that student if I am able to become a member of the council, however becoming a member of the council will also mean I can contribute to the efforts of other students that may posses the same goals. I was also told in addition that I would be a great council member by many students but also a teacher. I am always be participating in lesson and doing assignments working with other students to the best of my abilities while in some cases actually taking over lessons to lighten not only take the work load off of the teacher, but also to express my passion within the learning environment. Finally, I am a very enthusiastic person when it comes to interacting with the community and I thought, why not go all the way? become a bigger part of the community and become a council member. Then I will feel I will no longer be a regular student and that I will be more involved within the school itself.
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

I am fully aware that my creativity and teamwork skills will be need to be fully utilised within the council. I believe that this is a great thing that will feel right for my character as Leo has always been a huge contributor in and outside of school. For example in the stores he works he is always going the extra mile and within school he is always brainstorming new ideas.
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
president

The individual the president of the student council is the leader within the council roster, the president will need to be very confident in not only what they say and present but to be very clear and precise, making sure that the fundamentals of every meeting or project is thoroughly explained. This particular role tends to lead the meetings within the student council and to ensure that all criteria within the council is being met consistently, efficiently and to the highest of quality.
vice-president
The vice-president does posses many of the roles that the president also requires, possibly covering up and taking command when the president may not be available or is in the middle of a situation. Followed by investing their time into checking that the engagement that the councillors provide meets the student councils expectations and standards within the community.
councillor
A councillor's role is not only paired with high levels of commitment but dedication in ensuring the learning environment provided by the school is not only being retained to its highest standard but to also act as a communicator between students and the faculty, allowing for people to be heard and for the community to be interacted with. seeking a purpose in their minds.
faculty
The bigger picture of the community. a group of composed adults in their fields of work, looking for students that deserve reward for their contributions to the school. Striving to be the best they can within their ability. Faculty is mostly responsible for the education of the students, along with their wellbeing and experience within the community. These individuals usually must have a outstanding figure and reputation within the school​

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I believe the best way to go around the situation would be to first approach the girls in a manner that will not come off as such as a bad thing, therefore it will be easier to communicate with them and to minimise the situation not only to not draw attention but so that it doesn't interrupt anyone else's activities. I would take a brief moment to evaluate the situation before me. Firstly asking what lead to this and to figure out if they are friends or however if the conversation is intentful in the way of talking to each other. After calming down the girls and making the situation come to an end I would politely ask them to not engage in this kind of activity again. However if they either ignore me or continue it on I will try to figure out what started it and why. Listening to both sides and carefully considering each recipients story. However if there is no way to fix it they will receive a verbal warning. After that It would be followed with a disciplinary action if it needs to be taken further. After that I would resort to asking a member of faculty who is available for assistance.
A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

I would decide to not proceed in chasing the individual. This could not only result in wasted time however it can also put you at risk. The motive behind the person not only wearing the mask but why they would run is unknown and you have to consider that factor carefully. They could be trying to take you away from a certain area so that there is no one there to watch it for possibly another act to occur simultaneously. therefore I would ****yse their clothing, any physical features that are visible such as their physique if I am able to. Then I would give this description of them to a member who can deal with it more effectively such as a faculty member for further help. Considering that you had already threatened them with detention you would explain how the scenario went down with the faculty member stating that disciplinary was already mentioned.
There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

Before stepping In I would watch the situation to see what is going on. Then I would come and meet both the councillor and the student receiving the comments/actions from the councillor. After already ****ysing the situation at hand I would approach the councillor and ask them to chat in private about what I feel she may be doing and that it is out of her power given to them, following this I would approach the student and apologise for the councillors actions. After this conversation I would suggest to the councillor to change their ideals and reasoning. Further disruption made by the councillor again after the incident would result in me reporting the council for being incapable and an ineffective representative of the student body, effectively doing the opposite of what a respectful and well mannered councillor would do. I would then also inform other councillors of the act if need be to make sure no one else repeats that person's mistake.
You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

In the event that I miss a meeting, I would get in touch with whoever hold the meeting or whoever was present at it and ask then to give me a summary of the meeting along with the key points made within it, along with what the meetings topic was about. I would then proceed to put it into a journal or a digital note to ensure that I am up to date within the community. Following this I would then make sure to be extra aware of when a meeting may be. Along with possibly contributing more to make up for my inactivity within the previous meeting.
A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

I would talk with the faculty member about my wrong doing. Being very understanding, calm and polite as possible I would personally apologise for my actions, not only to the faculty but if another party was involved such as a group of people I would also personally apologise to them. However if I discovered that the interaction I had that the information wasn't fully correct, I would show evidence of what occurred in the scenario, then I would reach out to other members of the council and ask for their input, not only on how to manage a situation better but to also respond to one better. Therefore preventing the faculty having to be involved.
Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):
annual invention/crafts competition

Who wouldn't love to express what they think through the creation of technology! I would create a schedule and a briefing of what the event would conclude of and how it would go down with the council. If the event were to be a success I would suggest it as re-occuring event every year within Karakura Highschool and college. It will serve as a fun non academic's based event therefore it will be served purely for entertainment! Students will be allowed to enter voluntarily and will be assigned teams, this can either be made teams through an interaction within the council or randomised teams based upon if a select set of student's didn't make a team with anyone in particular. After the sign up time has been reached students will news on who their teams are a couple of weeks before the event. The students would have until the event to get together to decide what they would want to make as their project and then present it in front of the faculty. each row of stalls or area's within the competition will be set to be monitored by a different faculty member to ensure safety in a mature manner, Before the event starts roughly 2 days before student's will inform the faculty member that is monitoring their area and inform the faculty member of what they would like to try and create, therefore so the faculty member can log their idea but to also help in the gathering of materials If need be. They would all approach the gymnasium of the day of the event and would be given roughly 1 school day to create their product/item. This event allows not only for a fun environment but also to increase your teamwork, leadership and communication skills, all at the same time of making new friends! The event can act as a building block for new friends or possibly even inventors in the future. After the provided time has ran out a buzzer will go off and the faculty member leading that area will come and remove your equipment to ensure nothing else can be added. 1 by 1 each group will approach the front of the stage, providing a description of their item along with showing its function if it has one. faculty members that do not lead an area will come together and watch their presentation, making notes on its features etc. after all the presentations are finished the faculty members judging will come together to decide a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place! Each resulting in a different award to be received. The winning groups will come towards the stage with their product receiving their prizes along with little trophies to show their efforts have payed off!​

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Leo Itsuka
Male
Phone number:

030-780-1595
How would you describe your personality?:

"I would describe myself as an easy going and passionate student! Always striving to achieve my best not only for myself but also my peers. However at the same time I would be quite the humorous despite having a serious side to him if it ever needed to come out. I am always capable of making interactions with new people. Easily being an extrovert no doubt about it. However I live for interacting with people all the time! whether it's through work or within school! However my main part to myself is that Im quite enthusiastic! never been a dull moment about a topic when I'm around."
Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
1707601043192.png1707601098430.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

"I believe that the qualities I posses are quite a special set of skills that I could set further within the council, for example im extremely approachable, Students within lesson have approached me many times for help. This might be due to how much I try to interact within lessons but also within the community in and out of school. I believe that my interest to interact within the community far outweighs any other person. For example im always interacting with not just students but some citizens too when I work. Furthermore My teamwork skills are commendable, through the amount of training and interaction I have received from working in many stores but also within school activities. Always leading activities and presenting ideas with confidence I feel that my teamwork could be utilised fully within the council. Furthermore I am on a very good basis with teachers, in some cases teachers actually let me teach! for example in geography many times I have come to the front to present to the class when I could possibly explain things better than the teacher may. Therefore I feel that not only am I on a good basis with faculty members which is a must as the faculty work closely with the council however I am also always ready to tackle any challenge."
Why do you want this position?:

"I would like this position as I feel I could take on the responsibility of being an effective and unique council member. I feel that I could be a great addition to the council with my incredible communication skills along with my everlasting impression upon people! Don't get me wrong I would like to be on a sport team. However I feel that I could extend my potential further within the council and therefore I have chosen to want to be in a council and hope to prove my potential if accepted as soon as I step foot into the school as a councillor! Furthermore my love to interact with the community is ever growing however I would like to now be a bigger part within the school! allowing me to not only interact further within the community but also make the school a place that people look forward to go to! Acting as an admirable representative of the school."
What interests you the most about student council?:

"The thing that interests me most about the council is the ability to give back to the community, as a council member you're able to offer your services to help the student body. I feel that being apart of the council allows you to be apart of the wider picture within the community and that interests me the most. being able to give back and to make an impact within the community. This Is one of the reasons I want to apply to be a member of the student council. I want to be able to give 100 percent of my efforts towards Karakura academy and the wider community. To show others that our actions are always meaningful. Applying myself as much as I can and as hard as I can."
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

"I believe I am able to provide the academy with many incredible qualities. contributing towards a safe, entertaining and a wonderful educational experience within the learning environment. I believe that my passion for the school, learning and pushing others to be the best they can be and my ability to have an impact upon someone positively is what I am able offer as a service to our great school. Furthermore my drive and enthusiasm can help towards a safer environment in a community that people love, being capable of looking after and maintaining it while possibly even making it better! I feel this is what I can provide to the academy to keep moving forward as a community, striving to achieve the best we can, while having the most fun we can. Maintaining a stable yet flourishing learning environment for not just our students, but our staff as well!"​

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying. Congratulations on your application being accepted. Please ping @[Dean] gotsnapped in ⁠#help channel in KA Discord for your roles. If you have any questions, you're welcome to message me at jawhyla on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread