Notable
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
xoxolii

Past warns/kicks/bans?: None!

What is your timezone?: CST

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001): xoxolii

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/☆-sams-event-team-app-Ⅰ.66711/

Describe your activity on the server: I do try and be as active on this server as I can. My past activity has been 4+ hours! The only blocks in my schedule are school, work, and family gatherings! (More explanation in extra).

List your accounts and roles on this server:
NOTABLE : xoxolii - [Grade-12] Asuka 'Suki' M. Fox // [Grade-12] Nakama M. Kiyomi

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?: Yes, I do understand that my inactivity will result in removal from the HS Council.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS (These are answered IC because that's easier for me)-xoxolii

What is the student council and what do they do?:
The student council is a school organization that only the best helpers and friends. They help other people with things like showing people around the school, helping with medical emergencies when the school staff can not, and just with general assistance. The student council do try and be the best they can to show others what we do!

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): What motivated me to join the council is I want to be a help and support to any person that needs it! I do try to be a good role model for all of our lower grades here at Karakura High School!

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): I do understand that and will absolutely try my best to help with events and/or come up with them!

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
President: Main role of the council, makes decisions for everyone.
Vice-President: 2nd main role of the council, helps the president with decisions and makes decisions when the President is unable.
Secretary: Helps with meetings, purchases, and files. Times the meetings and represents the student council!
Treasurer: Helps secretary with purchases, sets the budget for any shopping, and coordinates the fundraisers for events!

IC SECTION SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?:
I would try and separate them. If separating does not work, I will run to get a caretaker, teacher, or a higher faculty member and will have them correct it with me there to help.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?: I will chase after them until I catch them and then report them to a high faculty member.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?: I would intervene, try and talk to the councilor to see what their motive was to this behavior, if they tell me I will continue talking to them to find out how we can resolve it, like if they need to talk to me or a caretaker.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?: I would apologize and immediately after I will look up and research the information that I missed and bring it up in the next meeting.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?: I would apologize to them and ask what it is and how I was doing it. If it is something I can admit to doing, I will apologize again and swear I will never do it again. If it's something I did not do, I will ask them again to describe what I did in detail and then reply and tell them that it was something I do not recall doing and if it escalates then I will ask them if we can take it to a vice-principal or the principal.

Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event): An event that the council can use as a future event is doing a fundraiser for a school assembly! A way to raise money we can do is hold an all school wrestling tournament between all grades. Boys versus girls, girls versus boys, boys versus boys, or girls versus girls. We can charge people 10,000 yen to enter so we make money to raise for anything we need to buy! To get people's attention we will be handing out prizes for participating and if you win! The prizes will be small if you just participated, but if you win then the prizes will be big. I feel like this event will motivate people to work out more often and actually use the gym here in Karakura, since I don't see many people in there. I feel like this will be a fun event and fundraiser for every student to connect with one another and make new friends so they won't have to feel alone!

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:
Nakama Mallory Thurston

Phone number: 030-821-2518

How would you describe your personality?: I am a very nice, Christian, and respectful woman. If you are not Christian, do not worry, I will not judge you unless you talk bad on my father, as I believe strongly in the lord.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture): I have black hair, pink, white, black, and slightly blue-ish clothes. I also have white shirt that has a rainbow pattern on it, representing my love and support for the LGBTQ+ Community!
1700987712482.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I do not at all promote that my application is better than others, I am the same as all other people! I do believe that I will provide a safe and nice work environment where everyone will respect everyone.

Why do you want this position?: I want this position because I feel like I do respect others and I work well in an office environment and with others! I do also have friends in the council, which I do feel like is good since I will not be arguing with them. I am also in grade-12 and know my way around the school.

What interests you the most about student council?: I am most interested in working with others and getting to meet lots of new people and possibly make friends! I do also want to help people that don't know their way around their school.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I will report anyone to higher ups that is breaking the rules so nobody gets hurt and that everyone feels safe and protected in this Karakura High School. My father is also in the Karakura Police Department so I feel like I do know the rules and law quite well because of this and have first hand calls with him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread