Turtleboy123939

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
none
What is your timezone?:
bst

Please provide your Discord:
bloodwolf0782

Describe your activity on the server:
Honestly, I haven’t been the most active person on the server. I feel as if because I’ve played this server for such a long time, I lose interest quickly. Although this is a negative quality, I have found myself participating more in the server as of late. As of right now, I am more active on my highschool account. Recently, I’ve been setting my character up socially and financially. From the time I’ve joined the server.

because of school i am restricted from playing until i finish school at 3:00pm and at weekends ill be able to play for about 3 hours unless im on holiday of im out with my family.

CURRENT ROLES
grade 8

PREVIOUS ROLES
none

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

I understand, I assure you that if there is an incident that causes me to go inactive, I will log such to make sure it doesn’t go unnoticed and face consequences for it.

What is the student council and what do they do?:
The student council is a team of students hand picked by the high staff of the School who are believed to be the representatives of the students to create an environment so that they may have a safe, and enjoyable experience. The council is here to assist in school activities, opportunities for their fellow students, and to help students gain an idea of a leadership role. This group provides the school with interactive events and programs that give the players a semi-serious experience of how a school would operate. They enforce the school policies and regulate student behavior. The council are seen as respectable figures throughout the environment. Their abilities are far above that of a regular student, which causes a large responsibility they must shoulder.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
At the council position, the responsibility you bear is above that of an average student. I felt motivated to apply to help improve the qualities of the school. I feel that this responsibility would be a huge step in becoming a pillar of the community. The student council has always been a respectable role within the school and the opportunity to join such a group would not only empower leadership qualities, but build a positive image of myself and those around me.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
ROLESEXPLANATION
PRESIDENT☆ The president of the student council is the general leader of the chosen few who gather in order to improve school prowess. This includes organizing events, regulating the behavior of not just the students, but of the rest of the student council, hosting programs, and enforcing school policy. The president represents the council in school meetings, provides counsel towards the rest of the group, and acts as a buffer between the council and club organizations. The president executes the decisions once consulting the rest of the council.
VICE PRESIDENT☆ The vice president of the student council is the second in command. They have the ability that the president holds when forced to step up. They aid the president in their responsibilities and act as the president when the president is not around / cannot fulfill their duties. They provide their guidance towards the rest of the council while taking on specific duties assigned by the president that no other can execute. The vice president manages daily missions the council contains.
TRAINING COMMITTEE☆ Newer council members are trained by a group of students, the Training Committee. It is their responsibility to familiarize new councilors with the rules, conducts, and protocols they adhere to on a daily basis. It is often these students who are most qualified to answer all of the questions the newer members might have because they have participated in the council for a rather long time and understand the every move of the council.
COUNCILLORS☆ The councilors are the respective group the president and vice president have authority over. These group of students provide their views on situations around the school. The councilors attend council meetings in order to participate in discussion and decision making to assist the president in their endeavors. Each councilor provides assistance in setting up school events and programs to improve the schools well-being.
CLUB LEADERS AND SLT☆ The club leaders and SLT provide guidance and leadership over their respectable organizations. They come together to collaborate in decision making and promoting work ethic. These organizations also work with the council to set up events and programs that their organization can provide assistance in. These few also attend council meetings to provide insight of recent events.

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED
Thanks for applying but your application is incomplete and does not include the entire format that is provided.

Users who are viewing this thread