Screenshot 2022-07-14 023600.png

⥼━━━⥽

Basic information:
First Name: Hilaria [...meaning Cheerful.]
Last Name: Caballero [...meaning Knight.]

Aliases:
'Hil.'
'Hilarious.'

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual but currently Aeromantic. Hilaria doesn't seem very interested to have a romantic relationship with anyone at this moment.

Nationality: Fully Hispanic.

Height: 5'9" or 175.3 cm

Weight: 125 lbs

Build: Consisted with a defined athletic physique, especially towards her legs. Her shoulders were broad and firm, complementing her arms strongly with a muscular finish. However, she does consist of feminine features like curves on her waist and her chest being visible.

Skin Color: Hilaria's skin tone is naturally tan, relatively clean, and toned with a touch of saturation.

Eye Color: Hilaria's eyes were dull blue, seemingly soft, and less detailed.

Hair Style: Her hair is styled with a wolf cut, while the length was laid right on her left shoulder most of the time.

Hair Color: Her natural hair color was a slightly dark red but recently dyed black with two streaks of gold on the front and back of her hair.

Fashion: Hilaria would usually wears fancy clothes during the morning and midnight, she attempts to form herself like a mysterious lady with accessories like sunglasses and an umbrella. Her second favorite outfit is the "Male Uniform" since she finds it much more comforting for her slightly masculine-like physique. (Her curves on her waist and visible chest say otherwise.) However, on casual days, her first favorite would be an off-shoulder striped shirt with white sports shorts and some sneakers to match all together.

⥼━━━⥽
body.png

(more outfits to come, changing shading styles with the new shading tech.)
⥼━━━⥽

Character Voice Description: Hilaria consisted of a slightly raspy tone and quite monotone for her attitude. She is always cheerful with her words about her first impression, however, her range of pitch is quite worthy to question. She usually used a slightly low tone when talking quietly, but her pitch will rise a few keys up when yelling or usually when nervous/overwhelmed/flustered (including cracks in between words). Best to describe this voice relating to Ryuko Matoi, the voice actor being Ami Koshimizu.

Physical

Left Arm: From the middle of her biceps curling to her elbow is a very deep scar that seems quite old and fairly healed. It wasn't ragged or done with visible force, rather clean and neat.

Another smaller scar is located at the front extensor leading to the palm of her hand between her thumb and pointer finger. Seems fairly healed but (logically it was quite painful since it's located by an artery in anatomy-wise) seemed damaging by the hand. It was only slightly ragged like it was unexpected for Hilaria to get this scar.

Right Arm: A large scar located in the middle of the tricep leading down to the flexor. Seemed older than the other two and is healed well. Seemed clean and a neat scar left.

Right Eye: An extremely ragged scar seems to be placed on the tip of her eyebrow down to the bottom of her eye. The eye seemed perfect in tacked and wasn't damaged. However, the scar was done quite immaturely. The scar was probably the oldest comparing the others since it seemed healed very well but looked quite permanent.
Untitled_Artwork (11).png
Untitled_Artwork (12) (1).png
Mental Abnormalities (WIP backdrop):
Mental
Hilaria didn't seem to have any issues involving her mentality. Sometimes she seemed easily annoyed at things that seemed immature and would only smile it off. However, it was quite visibly obvious she can control her anger professionally well. Usually, with her tough face and strong sharp jawline, her gritted teeth are very visible when noticing a vein almost stiffening at the corner of her jawline.

When viewing violence in front of her, she is quite mature enough to only walk away from the scene and ignore it IF it seems like a boring fight. If the fight seems very fitting to her interest, she usually stays to watch until there is eventually a winner. However, if Hilaria is involved in a fight and is pushed to her limit, she will do much as she can to fight back fairly. Past her limit will probably resort to her throwing her victims into oceans/pools/lakes and running off to her safety for her enjoyment.

Hilaria never resorted to threatening people with her words, rather than looking at those without the silly smile she has on all the time. It wasn't intimidating as to most people, but she usually picked on younger kids since they were gullible to her.

Sometimes, Hilaria likes to run around the entire town for absolutely nothing to look for. Usually, she would find something to look at, bump into someone interesting to talk to, or watch a scene go out until she gets bored. She seemed very curious and possibly annoyingly nosy, which could possibly put her in danger.

She randomly gets a burst of energy in the middle of the night or at the crack of dawn to annoy younger kids to be her friend. She usually begins with a phrase regarding either how wonderful the day is, asking how they're doing, or the weather seeming nice then cutting them off by asking her victim to be her friend in a slightly threatening tone. She somehow psychologically understands how that works, but at the same, she is absolutely stupid to understand anything concerning psychology.

Even though she is rather an intimidating mature figure, she finds anyone at least an inch taller, prettier, tougher, or just, in general, being stronger the most intimidating, and moves at least 3-6 feet away from them to let them pass through or for her to pass through with no trouble. The only reason why this is mentioned is that it is at a concerning amount that the feet are becoming into yards... and she's walking on the actual road to let them pass through... which is very dangero-

Her overall mentality is quite clean and nothing troublesome however the trauma that she holds already affected her enough that any more troublesome thing that could happen can lead to Hilaria losing her sanity completely. If she were to finally lose her mind, she would not be considered a clean citizen in the city, but rather a troublesome ████████ all over again.

Hikaru █████ wouldn't be happy about that.

I.C. Backstory (WIP)
⥼━━━⥽

As a young girl, you’d think she would probably live a terrible and horrifying life with her parents. At first, she didn’t. Until she grew older to find her real purpose in her family. From her great grandparents to her baby cousins, she was known as “their Future.” She didn’t go to one school at a time, but would always find herself in popularity for her cheerful and extroverted personality. Hilaria Caballero was well known to many. And she loved the attention. Getting good grades, getting into relationships, all that nonsense. Until one day when she turned 14, her parents wanted her to drop out to engage in studying abroad. Her parents worked hard for the money but they certainly weren’t ready for Hilaria’s reaction. She immediately declined the option to go to America and study there. She basically said, “My life is way much better here than some stupid unknown place no one knows me in.” Her parents tried to encourage her to move but it didn't seem to work. So it came to the option to gaslight her. Saying stuff like “We worked hard to get this kind of money to set you off in a better life!”
For who? Hilaria knew what they were doing. It wasn’t to set HER off into a better life. It was to set them into an even better one. That’s when she confronted her parents which led to her relationship breaking into pieces. Soon she was left abandoned in Guanajuato. She was placed in a dangerous city called Irapuato in that state. For the rest of her years living there, all she could do was feed off of crumbs and beg for mercy every day. Until the day she started working backstage at a well-known fight club called Los Monstruos (Monsters.) From there on out, she grew stronger from the inspiration of all the fighters, even working out with some to be much more beneficial to set up the club.
From her potential to fight to her begging for freedom, she finally escaped from almost a deadly experience of getting murdered after running from the club. Because of this, someone had planned out her whole escape all the way to Karakura, allowing her to start fresh all over again.

This brings us to the start of her new life! The End!!!
(Unless you read the Character Lore then good luck haha ..)

(Working on a banner for this piece as well)
Lore Backstory (WIP, none being taken in character, just doing this part for fun!)
⥼━━━⥽
to be continued...

Relationships & Family: (WIP)

Friends and Closer! (In RP Lore)
__

Lèo Greene -
Alive.
"Oh! Leo! Of course, I know him, I met him the second week of arriving in Karakura! He's pretty chill, haven't hung out with him so much though."

Luca L. Saito - Alive.
". . . He's a monster. That's all."

Myeong "N." M. K. Faheem - Alive.
"She likes to squirt water at me anytime she gets at least a spec of me in her field of vision. Utterly terrifying but she's really a friendly person and knows how to vibe properly!"

Vincent Brooks - Alive.
"He's an interesting one I'll tell you that, in fact, I find it intriguing that he's so desperate to find secrets about me that surely will never be revealed. But so far he's come a long way to knowing a few. Just not the biggest desire of mine. Good luck to him. ."

Kuga 'Oka' Kairi - Inactive.
"I haven't heard from him after a week of seeing that guy. He's pansexual and nonbinary which is cool to hear from a bisexual myself. I as well as hope the best to find his lover. But I'm concerned about his absence for a while now. I hope he's doing okay after his last issue with that guy. . ."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread