A

S

E

R

How I wish to spend eternity with you.

But life is finite,

And eternity dances with infinity.

Yet we were lost in our own forever,

Until you finally met with true finality.

And now life is paying heed to remind me

That it all was but a moment.

And nothing can exist for eternity.

Eternity.

Something we speak of so casually.

A word that we associate with negativity,

A connotation of pain and misery.

And yet how I wished to spend eternity with you.

Every time we were together,

It was like the light has graced the earth.

Every time we napped together,

It was like nightmares were chased away.

Every time we shared a meal together,

It was like my appetite existed more around you.

And thus every time you spoke to me,

Your voice echoed inside my beating heart deeper.

Yet a time is just a human construct.

Only we can understand.

But somehow I know you felt it too,

All the time we shared in harmony.

And I’m sure you would have agreed,

In wishing to spend eternity with me.

Your company was such bliss.

That it was easy to see a never-ending story.

Yet others said to cherish it.

That I wouldn’t know what I had till it was gone.

It was so inexistent in my mind back then.

No longer is that the case.

1661197898596.png

֞ ⵓ ଽ ꞋꞌꞋ ⭏ ﹫the basics
There is a

⠀little good

⠀in evil and a

⠀little evil in

⠀good ꔛ‬˒˒

F. NAME
Himeko
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
MEANING
Himeko is an uncommon Japanese feminine given name. It can have many different meanings depending on the kanji used. Possible meanings are "Princess child" and "Sun and rice child". Himeko's parents gave her the name as they wanted her to carry on her father's side culture, along with many years of learning how to read or write in it, she enjoys her name most of the time due to its impossible meaning to know the exact one, just like how she's unpredictable.

M. NAME
Inès

MEANING
Inès means “chaste” or “sacred” (from ancient Greek “hagnós/ἁγνός”) and “lamb” (from Latin “agnus”) Himeko doesn't often enjoy her name as her mother preferred this over her father's request, due to this result she often doesn't refer Inès as her own middle name and prefers to be quiet about it.
⠀⠀⠀⠀
L. NAME
Nomura, Sainji, Tanaka

MEANING
Tanaka: Japanese: written 田中 'center of the rice paddy'. One of the ten most common surnames in Japan it is particularly frequent around the city of Ōsaka and is also found in the Ryūkyū Islands.

Sainji: N/A

Nomura: (written: 野村 "field village" or 埜村 "wilderness village") is a Japanese surname.

NICKNAMES
➪Mimi
Himeko often HATES when people call her this as her name barely even signals a 'Mimi', the person who had started this is a 4'9 higher school and that's all the remembers of that, for the sad part.

➪Hime
This was Himeko's ever the first nickname! It made her someone happy and fuzzy like a 'normal' selective-mutism person or is it not? Even though she got it in a car, she was happy to know that she'll have friends for the long term. The person who gave her this nickname is Yamaro K. Hamilton!

➪Hie-hie
Himeko has very mixed signals about this as it sounds like "Hi-Hi" but same time doesn't. She somewhat questioned the person who made this nickname but at the same time. they are literally in 8th grade.

➪Tall/giant lady
Himeko doesn't really deny this very factual nickname, she just wishes they were more. . creative with them is all! Though the origins of this nickname are quite unknown a lot of people call here this, sadly.

Himeko is one of the oldest in the families she is in, this causes somewhat barrier of not noticing what her younger siblings may desire with her hardheadedness of wanting her siblings safe from danger, but it also puts pressure on her to give them the best life she could. Himeko doesn't really look her age as people had said in the past she either looked younger (without her mask) or quite older (with her mask on) and giving her conflicting feelings on what to feel in general.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
BIRTHDAY

01/28/02
Himeko doesn't often share any qualities Virgos would have besides a few of them which is her biggest weakness, being a kind and sympathetic person as she tries her best to put others before her. She has great mental energy but often is an emotional mess in general due to certain situations that have stuck to her. Oh and, on top of that, Himeko often forgets if it was her birthday or not! Woo-woo!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Female, She/They
She goes by She/her pronouns but feels like it is more okay to do they/them pronouns relating to her, she struggled with seeing herself as a feminine person due to her height during her childhood.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
ORIENTATION

Panromantic + Pansexual

Himeko is a pansexual womans! She's not comfortable with telling people unless they ask as it makes her feel flustered in general. She never told her biological family due to fear of being disowned by them and being left in the dust just for her to be used by her family once again.

1661197931250.png

֞ ⵓ ଽ ꞋꞌꞋ ⭏ ﹫appearance

Each person

will have a

different view

on what is right

and wrong.

HAIR COLOUR
Purple
Himeko has purple hair! Of course, it is not natural, her natural hair is hazel brown! She dyed it because she wanted to express herself, this was before she knew JSL and never had a way to talk about her issues due to her selective mutism, she wanted change so. . she got it. She got her hazel hair from her mother as her father had jet black hair, Himiko plans to dye it again later in her life when she dislikes her hair color.

EYES
Blue
Ironically, Himeko's parents had a fight if the mother cheated because of her eyes but nope! She got it from her mother's side grandfather's eyes, it was probably the reason her father started questioning more and more when she had her genetics more visible and looked nothing like him. Her left eye is stronger than the other but is perfect 20/20 vision! Her eye shape is deep-set eyes that had semi-hooded eyes.

SKIN
Warm Ivory
Himeko had a birthmark on her neck that looked like somewhat of a heart and many scars on her shoulder blades, faded as if it was healed a long time ago. She can tan pretty well but not too dark, tanning for her takes a process of her not wearing sunscreen for safety. Her skin reacts with rashes to certain chemicals in scented lotions!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
HEIGHT
7ft
Himeko inherited her height due to a 6'5ft mother and a 7'1ft father! Sadly, she often is insecure about her height as she already has eyes on her due to how tall she is. Himeko often wishes to be shorter or go to average size so she doesn't get so much of people looking at her.

SCARS
She has scars on her shoulder blade, honestly, she doesn't care about them but often hides the right side more with her hair due to how much more brutal it is, she feels somewhat insecurities when people often talk about it, though she has to live with it when people get a little too. . curious.

OTHER (optional)
Himeko has a birthmark on her neck that looks like somewhat of a heart, she doesn't show it off though, or is that noticeable until she points it out or you look at it veryyyy closely.

⠀⠀⠀⠀

1661197972262.png

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
֞ ⵓ ଽ ꞋꞌꞋ ⭏ ﹫personality

The dark isn't

all that bad,

after all, it is

the only time

you can see

the stars.

PERCIEVED
Himeko is often perceived as a deaf person, even though that is very far from the truth due to her using JSL, she often huffs and puffs when people actually DO think she is deaf, this is because she is being assumed such a thing, she is quite different from being just 'deaf' she is a sweetheart that will help others in need and attempt to stop any fighting in general. Another one is jealous for some reason while she can get jealous, she is more of the clingy type that will hang onto them! Regardless of being taller, she will sit down anddd. . you know it, hug their legs.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
REALITY
Himeko often talks to her friends that she knows longer or people who she's comfortable with! To be honest, she is very honest and sweet to others, though. She does act differently to people she barely knows, and this is! not speaking to their period as she is scared of being hurt by others if they knew what she sounded like, looked like, knew her even the smallest of detail, oh dear, what an unfortunate soul.

1661197996222.png

֞ ⵓ ଽ ꞋꞌꞋ ⭏ ﹫general information⠀⠀

⠀When the sun comes down,

it is a sight to behold and keep close.

It's only the night-time you must fear,

though danger may not be in sight.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

➪ Hugs
➪ Any soft object(s)
➪Her mask
➪Birds
➪People who know JSL or the other languages she speaks in
➪Hello kitty things
➪Plushies!

Himeko lovesssssss sweets and nice things to her! Mainly birds as she likes how nice they can be for asking for food along with people who CAN understand her! But, if she does get what she wants one time, she can end up clinging onto you!

DISLIKES
➪Loud people
➪Stepping on shorter people without knowing
➪People who tease her for her height
➪Having to scream at people
➪People who climb on her like a tree
➪Trying to explain to people what she wants
➪Speaking, in general
➪Loud sounds

This is simple, just don't be loud near Himeko or have to make her become loud, treat her as a normal human being and she'll do the same for you! Respect comes around and goes around.

HOBBIES
➪Pole dancing
➪Gymnastics
➪Yoga
➪Cooking/Baking

Even though these are quite strange hobbies, Himeko often wants to try new things and see if it can become something she wants to do in the future!

INTERESTS
➪Renaissance art
➪Indie Music
➪Magnifying glasses
➪Pop music
➪Scarves
➪Cosmetology
➪Fantasy/Action movies

Himeko does at times get interested in odd things but she is just curious about how things work and how to do a small chunk on her own, you can catch her talking or signing these subjects so much, that her voice/hands will hurt or cramp!

1661198021314.png

֞ ⵓ ଽ ꞋꞌꞋ ⭏ ﹫relationships
When I see your eyes,

the only thing I can see is lies

with do time tell me a truth

as we'll be in a booth

I have your shiny star

why can one be so far?

[W.I.P!]

➪Amari Kawasaka | Alive |
Himeko sees Amari as her bestie! Even though they don't talk that-that much, she trusts her enough for having her other mask! Hopefully, Himeko doesn't regret it and the mask ends up being stolen by someone else completely, oh well.

➪Artem gray | Alive |
Himeko doesn't know this fool too much but she knows that they were interested in knowing her! It's sad that she witnessed him being detained, perhaps he is in jail? Who knows? Only he would, Himeko would have been such a great friend and hugged him to death! Not literally.

➪ Senju Haru | Alive |
Himeko just knows them, joking! She often sees them as a friend regarding of her very. . tallness. . but tries to not show the height difference and sits down whenever they're standing up! The issue being is- well, her being tall all of the time.

➪Yukiteru S. O'Leary | Alive |
Himeko stole them and called him her bitch! Quite literally, even though she may be strict with most things. He can get away with some things she wouldn't allow others to do. Ohhh how lucky he is

1661197996222.png

֞ ⵓ ଽ ꞋꞌꞋ ⭏ backstory

Oh life, have some mercy

Somewhat I have an Envy

Evy for success, Envy for love.

Envy for everything above.

Can my heart ever be set free?

Probably not as I am in fear.

Pre-Karakura Lore

The birth and beginning.

Himeko was born in Toyohashi on August 28, 2002, alongside her twin brother who doesn't seem alike at all.

Trauma within life.

She lost her mother when they left after a hurricane and was forsaken by all. Reunited with he divorced father and twin brother, she had to survive in a rough world. In life, her father started to slowly get abusive in general with Himeko's emotions due to the fact that she had certain flaws and didn't want her to leave the house for the rest of her life until she was an adult at least as he can't keep her inside after the legal age. However, her twin was always praised by her father for the smallest of things regarding if they were the things she also did before him or not. Later on in life, Himeko slowly saw the pattern of favoritism and planned to escape this cycle and start a new one. The issue was to escape it without anyone knowing and had to sneak out so often for job shifts, it slowly made her twin brother suspicious of what she is doing.

Within months of straight up working to the hardest of not getting caught, her brother ended up finding out her motives and started demanding money from her as a way to keep his mouth shut. Himeko didn't have any choice but to agree, at this time Himeko knew JSL and taught herself it, even though it was hard to. She translated people who couldn't speak or is hard of hearing to her workers as JSL isn't a common thing to know in the city she was born in. She slowly started to lie about what she earned by this point and hid her money somewhere safe, in her closet that no one shares with her and in a clothes pile only she cleans. This was the only process of her money being safe along with her future plans of moving out as soon as she turned 18.

A new leaf falling from the tree

Himeko moved out of her house as soon as she turned 18, this was a new change in her life as she tried to find ways to move places, so she took many part-time jobs to earn enough for a plane ticket, to move to Karakura and be far away from her father. This gave so many opportunities to her, after she moved from Takayama, she made her way to Karakura for new choices in her life and a clean slate.

Post-Karakura Lore

[w.i.p]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread