“my stage name! I came up with this one. millions call me this.”
‘Hina’
“Very very common nickname, I guess. Can get boring”
Himani’
“Did I really get my name mixed up with Kimani’s?”
‘Mimi’
”the most adorable name ever! Lei‘s very original nickname..I guess.”
‘Nami’
“my family mostly uses this; it adds a whole new meaning..I’m like a wave; wooosh..”
‘Aqua’
Karakurans never call me this, nor do they know about it. it should remain hidden.”
‘Shi-a-Miz-u-fit’
“Apparently some classmate’s senior brother made up this pun.. god-“
Shimimi’
“my sister said there’s no shimizu without me..mimi,, this is the BEST.”
‘Brother’
“Sister Lekum will always be my sister, even though he’s very haram..”
‘Hinana’
“I wonder who’s gonna make the next Havana parody using the ‘Hinana-oh nana’tune..”
‘Mizu’
“I very much do not like the kindergarten memories associated with this..”

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ PHYSICAL APPEARANCE ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗
IMG_2021.png
DESCRIPTION
Hinami blooms at a full height of 5’8 (1.72 m) with a toned/muscular structure of that a female athlete, contrasted by her fair-toned skin, which matched her two-coloured eyes, blue and white, partially blind, each resembles windows of water and snow, with a framing of black smudged eyeliner. Her lips were as of cat’s, curled like a ‘w’ shape, looking up into her sharp western nose, which had a long scar that went over the bridge. Her red and black-undertone waves, styled into a wolf-cut, gave a hint of her spiky jewellery. She is reserved, yet hesitant, nevertheless, displays a calming and heavenly nature, accompanied by the smell of vanilla, and her British accent.
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ FASHION AND FITS ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗
Hinami’s fits alternate between mall goth and sk8er styles, which both are in the category of nu-metal, derived from rock/emo culture.
IMG_2030.png
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ PERSONALITY ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗
MBTI
CHARACTERISTICS
PET PEEVES
INFP-T
the mediator

INFPs are quiet, empathetic, and creative individuals, often very hesitant due to their despise of conflict. INFPs are great listeners and think about how they can make the world better, in artistic manners.

INFPs are often disorganised, and huge procrastinators, because they lose motivation that easily, regardless, still have the ability to work hard, and make progress.
‘yell anime pitch’
when Hinami tends to get embarrassed or flustered by her friends, she displays a playful-like character, as a way to disagree with them.

English
occasionally, Hinami would use English phrases in her words, with an exaggerated British-slang, to entertain her friends, and family. She has never got over her childhood language.
Hesitance
In social situations, Hinami finds it very difficult, and especially annoying that she can’t seem to be confident with her words, although they’re valid. She would raise her hand up just to put it back down, seconds later.
Japanese
Hinami’s struggle to understand her friend’s words in Japanese is a pity. Hinami was never advanced in her Japanese, as she mostly spoke in English, her mother tongue, throughout her life.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ FAMILY ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗
BIOLOGICAL
Hideo Shimizu (Father) Alive
“Dad.. pLeAse InViTE me fOr skiIng NeXt TiMee”
Hifumi Shimizu (Mother) Alive
My mom made huge sacrifices, but she‘s been in my life longer than anyone else. I love her the most.”
Hanae Shimizu (Older Sister) Alive
“I hate her so much I can’t even say love, because that’s never enough! She’s the best sister I could ask for!”
Hanzō Shimizu (Older Brother) Alive
“Please keep an eye on your children.. they’re literally typing amongus on my phone. get rid of those YT shorts.”
Aiko Ono (Aunt) Alive
“she’s that cool that I had a whole phase where I looked like her! .. a lot say that I look like her. Anyway, she’s awesome.”
Hanzou Shimizu (Grandfather) Alive
“My orchestra suits belong to him! So cool to have a grandpa that was a famous conductor. I will continue his musical legacy.”
Airi Shimizu (Cousin) Deceased
“I would never use a monkey’s paw to retrieve you back to this world, because you suffered way too much already.. rest well In heaven.”
Ai/Kai Shimizu (Niece/Nephew) Alive
“Oh please you guys are so adorable! I love picking you guys up from school, and plus I meet my little fans!”
FOSTER
Marine Spielberg ( Ex-Foster Mother) Alive
“Thank you so much for taking care of me all of those years, and even after that tragedy. You are such a strong mother, who prioritises her children first.”
Bailey Spielberg (Ex-Foster Sister) Alive
“I don’t ever think we’ll ever.. speak again. I wonder how and why you got into this,, and it makes me think about the bigger problems I might face,, please, get well.”
Evan Spielberg (Ex-Foster Father) Deceased
“I can only remember such a tablespoon of you, but if anything, your wife was grieving for you each night, and told me about how excited you were to bring me in.”
Louis Spielberg (Ex-Foster Brother) Alive
“You look absolutely healthy, you even managed to get into college! I’m so glad your life took the right path. Please take care of your sister, and mother.”

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ SKILLS AND QUIRKS ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗
Ice Hockey
Mastered Sport
IMG_2040.png

Bo Staff Combat
Mastered Art Skill

IMG_2047.png

Musical Instruments
Developing Skill
IMG_2053.png

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ FLAWS AND ILLNESSES ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗
MENTAL HEALTH COMPLICATIONS
PHYSICAL HEALTH COMPLICATIONS
IMPOSTOR SYNDROME
-a condition of when one doubts their skills and experties, and can feel like they’re faking everything, and are not as good as they actually are.

Uncomplicated PTSD (Diagnosed)
- a type of PTSD that focuses on one major traumatic event versus multiple, which causes long-term avoidance of trauma reminders, flashbacks, irritation and mood changes.

SOCIAL ANXIETY (Undiagnosed)
- Social anxiety disorder is an intense, persistent fear of being watched and judged by others. This fear can affect work, school, and other daily activities. It can even make it hard to make and keep friends.
Solar Uticaria (Diagnosed)
- the allergy of being under the sun.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗RELATIONSHIPS˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗
IN KARAKURA
Isabella Trivers
(Good Friend) ???
"I don't know whether you're still alive, but I'm so sorry for not being able to protect you.. I cherish you and I love you. Missing you everyday."
Arisu Mishimi
(Platonic Wife/Good Friend)
Alive
"I AM NOT a baby!!!"
Enargo 'Beri' Ryōshi
(Boyfriend)
Alive
"Do you really want to?"
Rohan H. Hasuke
(Good Friend)
Alive
"We only tend to have the smallest comversations with each other when we're put in a room together,, otherwise, we don't talk at all, regardless, I care and look out for him"
Kahili 'Lei' Ginger
(Good Friend/ Not-Mom)
Alive
"mWAH MWAH MWAH I LOVEEE LEIII! it gets hard to communicate with her in Japanese HAHAHAHAHA"
Yasuko Saito Murakami
(Good Friend)
Alive
"Can you stop throwing Bacons at Ena every 5 seconds-"
Haruo 'Ruo' Akiyama
(Good Friend)
Alive
"Kiss...Lei.. ALREADDDYYYYYYYYYYY"
Ian W. Senna
(Friend)
Alive
"The thought of you smelling like motor disgusts me.."
Kenji Akiyama (Friend) Alive
“ I rarely see her but she’s so cool to be around with! Hope she’s doing okay”
Aki ‘Methany’ Akiyama
(Good Friend)
Alive
“Like Kenji, I also rarely see her. Maybe she’s working on herself,, and that better be the case. I also love her outfits and style! Adorable for ..an 8 ft woman I guess”
Arturo Varga (Ex-Love Interest/) ???
“What happened to you? where the fuck? What the fuck? Why the fuck? I waited and waited. Wherever the fuck you are you better not shit in someone’s car again”
Squabbles FiggleHorn (Former Friend) ???
“What the fuck happened to you? You were such a nice and fun person.”
you thought you’d see something? Please, I need to sleep now.. I’ve redone so many times.

[OOC Information! Not to be taken ICly!]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread