Race:
Asian

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

=======☘︎=======
Appearance
=======☘︎=======

Physical Description:
Hiroki is a 5'9 male with brown hair and black eyes. He would have an athletic build. He doesn't really care about hairstyle so it's either messy or neat depending on his mood. His knuckles would have some marks.

Clothes:
He can be seen wearing either a red hoodie, black hoodie, white crewneck, and a brown jacket. All of his outfits would have a four-leaf clover symbol. He would also wear a four-leaf clover necklace underneath his shirt

=======☘︎=======
Personality
=======☘︎=======
Positive Traits:
Protective | Observant | Loyal

Negative Traits:
Emotional | Anti-social | Quiet

Skills & Abilities:
Fast Learner:
Hiroki can learn new things really fast. He inherited this trait from his mother and both of his siblings also were fast learners.

Hand-to-Hand Combat:
Although he never attended any martial art classes, he is very skilled in hand-to-hand combat. He learned MMA and boxing from books and was also taught basic self defence by his uncle.

Voice:

=======☘︎=======
Backstory
=======☘︎=======

Chapter I: Good Times
-WIP-

Chapter II: Going Downhill

-WIP-

Chapter III: A New Beginning

-WIP-

=======☘︎=======
Relationships
=======☘︎=======

Yasuo Saijou - Father [Deceased]
At first, his relationship with his father was good until the death of his mother and younger sister. Yasuo blamed Hiroki for their deaths and proceeded to abuse him daily.
"There is no place for you here brat. I hope you die in the most painful way possible."

Ayaka Saijou - Mother [Deceased]
Hiroki's mother was like an angel to him. They were really close and Hiroki would often comfort her whenever she feels sad. Her death was one of the factors that made him quiet and anti-social.
"Always remember to help others, Hiroki. Because someday they might be the ones to lend you a hand."

Tamaki Saijou - Older Brother [Deceased]
Hiroki is really close to his brother. They would play a lot and do many activities together. Tamaki is Hiroki's role model. His death was one of the factors that made him quiet and anti-social.
"Haha! That's my 30th win. Dude, you're so unlucky, here I'll give you this. A four-leaf clover is a symbol of luck!"

Miyuki Saijou - Younger Sister [Deceased]

Every time Miyuki had a subject she didn't understand, she would always come running to Hiroki and like a good brother, he would be more than happy to help. Hiroki was really glad that he was the one abused and not her. Her death was one of the factors that made him quiet and anti-social.
"Hey, big bro! I can rely on anything on you, right? You will always be by my side right?"

Arata Noriaki - Uncle
Before his family's death, Hiroki only met Arata once, it was the time when Arata enlists in the military. After his family's death, Arata took in the young boy and promised him that things will get better. Hiroki respected his uncle more than anyone.
"Hey there, boy. I'm sorry I couldn't come and save you sooner. It's alright now, everything will be okay."

Zacharie D. Tizon - Friend
Zac was Hiroki's first friend after 5 years. They met during Hiroki's and Seraph's volleyball game. Afterward, they would hang out often. Zac was the person who breaks Hiroki from the shell that confines him from socializing.

Emi Aisuru - Friend
Hiroki and Emi met near a fountain outside of school. Both being introverts actually made them close. She was the one who took him to the shrine for the first time. He would spend a lot of time in or near the shrine to relax. Hiroki would give her a shoulder to lean on whenever she feels tired.

Seraphim Abraxas - Friend
Hiroki met Seraph at a volleyball game. After that game, he would hang out with him very often. Seraph was the first person who made him smile after his family's death.​

Users who are viewing this thread