players online

[Hiroshi James Y.Adelaide's Biography] ヒロシ | Haru

harubii

Level 14
harubae
harubae
Notable
Hiroshi Bio Banner.png

"Being a Teacher and a Father, you have the choice to either stay or leave. So here I am choosing to stay- for you"

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
Basic Information
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯
⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

First Name: Hiroshi
Surname: Adelaide

Preferred Name: Hiro/James/Yuu

Aliases: Yuu / Ma Yuu

Height: 6'3

Weight: 230.2lbs

Build: Athletically slim and rather muscular

Skin Color: Pale Ivory

Eye Color: Light Brown and Light Blue

Hair Style: usually just naturally combed back [without gel]

Original Hair Color: Albino White

Current Hair Color: Albino White

Fashion: Comfortable and Professional Baggy Clothing

Abnormalities:
Albinism and Heterochromia

Date of Birth: January 1, 1992

Place of Birth: California, US

Nationality: American / Japanese

Race: American / Japanese

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Religious Beliefs: Shintoism

Political Beliefs: Neutral

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
General Appearance
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

Appearance:
Hiroshi Yuuma, is a 6ft tall Half American Half Japanese man, he has natural white hair due to albinism. Heterochromia, making his complexion paler than usual and his eyes a light green and hazel. He loves wearing comfortable jackets and t-shirts so he is often seen in one, his hair is held back by a small amount of gel and a frame of glasses would sit on his nose bridge from time to time. The man would have a rather fit build thanks to his previous profession, but his facial expressions are usually kind and soft.

Personality:
Something that makes him unique from other people is his compassionate nature. Despite being hurt or bothered by his situation, he always finds a way to put others' needs before his own. Hiroshi is absolutely one of the most caring and positive people you will ever encounter even if he looks intimidating.

Diseases/Illness: None Yet

Character Voice:
[How does Hiroshi talk?]
VOICE REFFERENCE - ZHONGLI

Equipment:
[Anything your character may carry or use. This can include anything from backpacks to lunch boxes]

Clothes:
Comfortable Loose Clothing

Hiroshi Scarfers.png

Hobbies: Violin Playing, Script Writing and Reading

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
minor anxiety and semi-severe body dysmorphia

Skills:
Acting, Teaching and Ruffling hair

Quirks:
- Can give you a piggy back ride regardless of your weight- yay!
- Will think of a nickname for you if he enjoys your company

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
Family and Relationships
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

BIOLOGICAL FAMILY

Mother - Naomi Itchita Yuuma Adelaide [DEAD]
"I wish we had more time- I'm so sorry I couldn't have saved you from your pain- I would've taken your place in a heartbeat"

Father - Ryan Jay Adelaide [ALIVE]
"We all make mistakes dad... it's alright- but right now.. Erina needs you- and so does these kids"

Younger Sister - Erina Lilium Y. Adelaide [ALIVE]
"Where ever I may be, every time you sit down on your piano and play- you'll hear my violin playing back"

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

ADOPTIVE FAMILY

Son - Riku J. Adelaide [ALIVE]
(Kiddo, Taco Boy)
"I am proud of you, so very proud of the person you have become- I wish you can see it for yourself one day. I love you, Kiddo. I'm so sorry for not being around as often as I was, do know that I care for you and your siblings all the same"

Son - Kai H. Adelaide [ALIVE]
(Checkmate, Coffee Boy)
"You don't have to be alone anymore, Checkmate. I'll always be here for you- I'll love you forever and always, kid- I'm so proud of you. Words that I haven't put into action recently, but it'll change sooner or later-"

Son - Bubbles Willow L. Adelaide [ALIVE]
(Sticker Wizard)
"I love you sticker wizard- I hope I can protect you and make you happy the best way I can. I'll always be open to your hugs, also- welcome to the family. I'm sure you'll love your siblings! Don't forget to put stickers on their faces too!- It's been too long since I've seen you- I'll make it up to you- somehow"

Daughter - Vallerie V. Adelaide [ALIVE]
(Star Bunny)
"I remember the first time you called me dad, I care about you a lot star bunny- even if you eat my soap! You're such a bright young lady, I wish you can see that yourself- I'll be back to you, I promise"

Daughter - Haruka A. Houki [ALIVE]
(Tree)
"I know it can be difficult to understand- but Papa loves you very much- I'm sorry for not showing you that"

Younger Sister - Lorenza A. Santarossa [ALIVE]
(Rapunzel)
"The day I told my dad about you he was hesitant- but I saw your potential- please don't hinder yourself Rapunzel even if I'm currently the world's horrible brother.. I just wish one day you could forgive me"

Niece - Milani S.V. Kuujou [ALIVE]
(Dagger)
"you're as bright as your mother- you've gained her sharp tongue too- perhaps you too have been spending too much time together.."

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

RELATIONSHIPS

Girlfriend - Sakura V. Aikawa [ALIVE]
(Sugar Fairy)
"My adorable sugar fairy, I can't wait to kiss your face again. If only we weren't so far away from each other I'd take you out to the park everyday.. with an umbrella of course. But I'll be patient, I'll wait till you can be here in my arms. Oh and by the way- I love you <3"

Bestfriend - Koyuki Okinowa [ALIVE]
(Sarah)
"You're doing great Sarah!"

Bestfriend - Daichi Kitsune [ALIVE]
(Green Powerpuff Boy)
"Thank you for constantly checking up on me- even if it's about my love life. I wish I can do the same to you"

Friend - Rei Kiyama [ALIVE]
(Pink Powerpuff Boy)
"I can't wait till I can tie your hair again!"

Younger Sister Figure - Taeyung Ohashi [ALIVE]
(Clover)
"I'm glad to have seen you happy and well. keep your head up lucky clover, a bright future waits for you"

Friend - Zacharie T. Edgeworth [ALIVE]
(Sunshine)
"I can never thank you enough for keeping my son afloat all this time- thank you for being everyone's sunshine"

Friend - Atlas M. Edgeworth [ALIVE]
(Compass)
"Thank you for steering everyone to the right direction- I'm glad I met you in the tutor room that day"

Friend - Ava Hanasaki [ALIVE]
(Stardust)
"I haven't met you in person, but I think you are one of a kind! Thank you for being nice to me"

Close Friend - Sky B. U. Okinowa [ALIVE]
(Princess)
"Hello there Princess- may you be blessed with all the happiness in this world. I'm so glad to have met such an amazing child"

Family Friend - Emilia S.V. Sauer [ALIVE]
(Frog Kid)
"Thank you for constantly feeding Billy and Bob when I'm away"

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥
╭─━━━━━━━━━━─╮

Backstory
╰─━━━━━━━━━━─╯

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥
CHILDHOOD ARC
Hiroshi Yuu, was often the name he was called by his family ever since he was born in California, US. For that he was singled out most of the time and was picked on for being named something so absurd, he however did not mind the other children’s behavior. The reason behind this is because of this mother, Naomi Itchita Adelaide, a strong Japanese woman who migrated to America to marry her husband, Ryan Jay Adelaide, Yuu’s father and a Professor at LACM (Los Angeles College for Music). Hiroshi had a younger sister named Erina, who also took part in everyday meetings with their Mother. Naomi did her best to give her children at least awareness and love for their other nationality, by cooking them Japanese Dishes, Teaching them how to speak Japanese and write in all three of their alphabets namely: Kanji, Katakana and Hiragana. They both grew up to love their culture while discovering their talents and hobbies, Erina grew to be a pianist like their father while Hiroshi grew to be a great athlete. The siblings would often teach each other their skills, and were inseparable when growing up despite being in separate Clubs, Schools and Colleges.

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

PRE-ADULTHOOD ARC
The young male decided to be a Physical Education Teacher after suffering an injury to his arm that prevented him from working as a full time athlete [He tore a ligament in his wrist after a competition]. After getting a license to teach and begin his career, he flew to Japan after his Mother's death, her life was taken by leukemia after he graduated College. He took his time to shift from his Sports Track to an Educational Track, using his already found knowledge of sports to his advantage when applying for teaching jobs in Karakura, Japan due to Majoring in Science for Education. The move was never easy considering the large amount of differences America and Japan had, however there was never a language barrier thanks to his Mother, whom he will always remember while teaching in her hometown. When he got to Karakura his arm's condition became worse and it's injury became permanently monitored, due to this the Principal of the school agreed to his transfer to a different department called Performing Arts where he teaches the students drama.

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

ADULTHOOD ARC
[WIP]

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

Last edited:

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
Younger Sister - Lorenza A. Santarossa [ALIVE]
(Rapunzel)
"The day I told my dad about you he was hesitant- but I saw your potential- please don't hinder yourself Rapunzel"
ABHHHHHHH !!!! The other day she called him "Big Brother Hiro" Im AOBBING HARU

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
everyone do be updating their bios today, its a sign I should finish mine T_T

cool bio btw, I like the art!

harubii

Level 14
harubae
harubae
Notable
←|[UPDATE #3]|→
- Edited Relationships and Dedications!

[if you're reading this- on behalf of Hiroshi I'm so very sorry for not playing him more! I know it has affected some of your characters negatively and I deeply apologize for it.. I plan to play him a lot more in the upcoming weeks seeing as my mental health is finally steadying- thank you so much for understanding have a good day<3]

TheTurboMcQueenGuy

Level 11
TurboMcQueen
TurboMcQueen
Rich
Girlfriend - Sakura V. Aikawa [ALIVE]
(Sugar Fairy)
"My adorable sugar fairy, I can't wait to kiss your face again. If only we weren't so far away from each other I'd take you out to the park everyday.. with an umbrella of course. But I'll be patient, I'll wait till you can be here in my arms. Oh and by the way- I love you <3"
I sense.. A..

S I M P

Users who are viewing this thread