mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

HIS RETURN - Interview done by Marceline Marie

DrainingFeeling

Level 59
DrainingFeeling
DrainingFeeling
Omega+

So, 7 years ago, after completing your master's degree, you got divorced and left the island, never to be seen again until today! “ - Interviewer

7 years. . has it really been 7 years since my divorce? Since I left Karakura? . . God damn . . but it sure does feel good to be back “ - ???

What were you doing during all those years? Where did you go? “ - Interviewer

What was I doing? I was simply living my life in Amsterdam, Netherlands. With family, my home town if you will! I felt like there wasn’t a life for me in Karakura anymore but since my daughter moved to the island, I guess there's another reason to come back other than pursuing my college degree to an official job! “ - ???

Who’s your daughter? “ - Interviewer

My daughter? Who is she? Oh, Fukui Saki. She used to be the head nurse at the Karakura High and college. It was pretty exciting news! OH! She’s also recently got engaged- er, proposed to her Fiance! Nikola Frankinstien if you will. I can’t wait to meet her. I’m so happy for my daughter. Honestly, she’s proven that Karakura isn’t so bad. “ - ???

Who are you? For the people who haven’t already guessed “ - Interviewer

Who am I? Oh- Izumi Kou Chu Saki Marie. Well, now I just go by Izumi Marie. Doesn’t ring any bells? Well, one last try then hm? I used to and still kinda do with old friends, I went by the alias PUPPY. It was some Alias for a very old gang I got thrown into as a kid. I remember getting thrown into trainings and such. I didn’t want to be a part of the gang. I did manage to leave without a scratch mark on me surprisingly. .But anywho! Man, It feels good to know I’ve been given a second chance at having a life here at Karakura. I’ve missed the chaos. “ - PUPPY

Welcome back! It’s good to see you back on this island. “ - Interviewer

Thank you, and thank you for having me! “ - PUPPY

Can we get a quick photo for the post? “ - Interviewer
Of course! “ - PUPPY

signature.pngsignature (1).png

Context: Izumi / Puppy is a very old character of mine from SRP from about two years ago! I was most popular/known with this character :) I've decided to bring him back <3

Both characters are mine! We have the marie family lead - Marceline Marie and then Puppy <3

Users who are viewing this thread