mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

HIS RETURN - Interview done by Marceline Marie

DrainingFeeling

Level 62
DrainingFeeling
DrainingFeeling
Icon
MdsMIZCxVdLnQ1P5H52XwvJlPvD2P6RyHCN0kj-PV6HPPiZVIeunLu_9qg_Y-kvB56tW6mwSAgBqbfCe83s4J1JkKCQwGEE8qs7z3dW4mFpw6Gfyg1z7lXbvFBnXQC74weYPz_aO7RC1ErKY9KxcYqLky0VF-ivRnbSUlKrpdyrGOg6En3Z5jrR8WVefaQ




“ So, 7 years ago, after completing your master's degree, you got divorced and left the island, never to be seen again until today! “ - Interviewer

“ 7 years. . has it really been 7 years since my divorce? Since I left Karakura? . . God damn . . but it sure does feel good to be back “ - ???

“ What were you doing during all those years? Where did you go? “ - Interviewer

“ What was I doing? I was simply living my life in Amsterdam, Netherlands. With family, my home town if you will! I felt like there wasn’t a life for me in Karakura anymore but since my daughter moved to the island, I guess there's another reason to come back other than pursuing my college degree to an official job! “ - ???

“ Who’s your daughter? “ - Interviewer

“ My daughter? Who is she? Oh, Fukui Saki. She used to be the head nurse at the Karakura High and college. It was pretty exciting news! OH! She’s also recently got engaged- er, proposed to her Fiance! Nikola Frankinstien if you will. I can’t wait to meet her. I’m so happy for my daughter. Honestly, she’s proven that Karakura isn’t so bad. “ - ???

“ Who are you? For the people who haven’t already guessed “ - Interviewer

“ Who am I? Oh- Izumi Kou Chu Saki Marie. Well, now I just go by Izumi Marie. Doesn’t ring any bells? Well, one last try then hm? I used to and still kinda do with old friends, I went by the alias PUPPY. It was some Alias for a very old gang I got thrown into as a kid. I remember getting thrown into trainings and such. I didn’t want to be a part of the gang. I did manage to leave without a scratch mark on me surprisingly. .But anywho! Man, It feels good to know I’ve been given a second chance at having a life here at Karakura. I’ve missed the chaos. “ - PUPPY

“ Welcome back! It’s good to see you back on this island. “ - Interviewer

“ Thank you, and thank you for having me! “ - PUPPY

“ Can we get a quick photo for the post? “ - Interviewer
​
“ Of course! “ - PUPPY

ITrGP5yTdoYcqDz1HvrDmkcynLQVgOYb5Y3AE6HTzfAJzfMipX6TAVyNVqvGESFXKroGbL3EVMaQCvA4G4M9YBHiLA0s_OTM5tHUwRcV9tqJbxI8kUiznbdr89dF540lMK1S1_vI3JS3KIbjgJjQWvu2sdU3yMVaAAWfyyAcRpaQ565H5jneYdID2SSabA

signature.pngsignature (1).png

Context: Izumi / Puppy is a very old character of mine from SRP from about two years ago! I was most popular/known with this character :) I've decided to bring him back <3

Both characters are mine! We have the marie family lead - Marceline Marie and then Puppy <3
​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top