mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied History Teacher App.

BigKahunaKiro

Level 10
Out-Of-Character Information
What is your Minecraft username?: BigKahunaKiro

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): KiroRP#7532.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, and it works good.

How old are you? (Optional): 15

What is your time zone?: Central

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes and its completely understandable.

Describe your activity on the server: Active everyday of the week unless I'm on break.
Do you have any previous bans?: No

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application.17118/ (Accepted.)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-for-theycallmekiro.31572/ (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Adult.

Trivia
What subject are you applying to teach?:

History Teacher.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation came from my love for history and seeing there’s an opening for a history teacher job, I saw this as an opportunity to do what I love. Being able to actually teach what history is about and the events that have happened previously means a lot to me. History plays a big part of me and I’d find it inspiring to pass down my passion. I like consider myself a workaholic. I’d never say I find the job boring because it’s offering work of my common interest. Passing down my passion for the subject is very meaningful and I’d hope to see myself working along with others and seeing each and new faces of Karakura if I was to be hired in my class would be wonderful and I'm very hopeful for this to happen. I’d appreciate each day of working with no complaints. Hopefully, I see myself on the job soon enough each day, showing up for work.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I understand, and it's completely respectful and understanding, and necessary.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Class logs are important because there's proof of your work and that you've put in time for your job. This is great to show your not slacking on the job and show's proof of that you've been active with the job and instead of cutting up, not doing the work you were hired for. The logs are very important so keeping up with it is very needed. Always take responsibility of your actions to put in your logs is the best move for this type of work.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
My personal rules as if I was a teacher.

-Respect others and be quiet when teacher or someone is speaking.
-Raise your hand if you have a question.
-Food is allowed but please do not make a mess if you do clean it up.
-No alcohol or any type of e-cig is allowed.
-Please put cellphones away while class is in session.
-No cursing, swearing, no bad words. Keep it kid friendly.
-Bad behavior will not be tolerated in this classroom.

-Cheating is forbidden, if you happen to be caught, you will make a 0.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've played on schoolRP for around 5 years and I've learned many things on my journey on SRP. I hope I can share this experience with a lot of others as well.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: Head department are very skilled teachers will oversee the Qualified Teacher Learning and very well taught and skilled. They may often help to others and correct on certain things in such manner.

- QT

↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher.
↳ Description:
A qualified teacher was successfully been through training and can host classes but yet are not Head of Department.

- NQT Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Meaning: Just recently qualified.
↳ Description: They've been recently qualified and can now host their desired classes after all their training.
- UT Unqualified Teacher

↳ Meaning: Meaning they have yet to be qualified.
↳ Description: They've just been hired and is now ready for training but cannot perform teacher factions such as hosting classes yet.

Teacher Knowledge
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

A teacher's salary starts around 60,000 but that raises over time. Teaching 15 classes total earns you a hefty amount of 450k or more at that. Their purpose of being a teacher besides teaching is to fill in that spot of possibly inspiring kids to maybe want to become a teacher. A teacher is to show and inform they're students on something they may not know about so when it's taught to them, they'll know how to use it in higher classes or the future. Without teachers and professor's we wouldn't be who we are without them.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
To teach others and peers about any subject they'll require after school. Such as math. You do it to understand when and how to use it afterwards. Reading helps you understand and comprehend when people are speaking and what they're saying. You'll learn more words and understand their meaning. But it's not just that there's many other subjects that require all of these subjects that teachers teach. Without they're work, people wouldn't know what they know.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
I know of none as I'm aware if there is, then please inform me on that.

Character know
Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Benny is a well experienced man when it comes to history. He's experienced bits of well known history and can teach it very fondly. He's fluent but kind with what he says. His outlook is to teach what he knows about history. To be kind, humble and thoughtful on his peers. He's a bubbly, polite man who's very peaceful to be around. He may be short height wise but he's quite the character and he's got a very good sense of humor. His plan is to keep teaching each day of each class to inform all of the students about the knowledge of history.
Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/
You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Excuse me, no. That's very disrespectful and bad for the enviorment of the school. Please report back to class, and I hope I don't see you using this language again. Otherwise I'll have no other choice but to submit you detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Excuse me, hello? If you can all settle down please, settle down. No need to be rowdy but lets all settle down and listen up. Our lesson is about to begin so please start settling down so please put away phones, and settle down.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Benny's very polite, and he'll compliment you or ask how your doing if others are in the room as well. You can find him often peacefully snacking on some food or taking a couple of sips of water to stay hydrated.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me As he'd walk around gazing across the room, as he'd ask if everyone could take their notebooks out.

/me He'd welcome his class as they enter the room.
/me He'd use his hands while discussing about how people felt during a certain time of history.
/me He'd take a seat back at his desk organizing his paperwork and preparations for daily work for tomorrow's class.

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/
Born in Russia, the only son of Elizabeth Woods and Warren Lane is Benny Lane. He was raised by a high school sweethearts couple with loving parents. They lived in Moscow, Russia just until he was 7 when after meeting his best friend, they parted ways and soon reunited in their older ages. They moved to New Jersey in America where Benny, quite a young lad, would grow up to serve after graduating high school and also meeting the love of his life, Claretta who was also his high school sweetheart as they easily fell in love with one another. His career while serving was during very rough times where getting ill was quite common to most, but he managed to keep himself well and thrive during hard times. By the time he was 21, he married and moved out of his parents home and moved across town here and there to end up winding back down in Russia. Like how luck does, he ran into his best friend once more. It had been quite some time so they kicked off their prime years with each other having many laughs and living their lives. As Benny got into his older days and was still married, he decided to move to Japan with himself, his wife, Claretta, and his best friend Lenny. They’d find themselves making friends with young teens and calling most people “Youngins” which reminded him of himself as a kid with his passion for history. Benny often told his stories in life and about his life of how his job was including his once more as said previously, love and deep passion for history and how he’s interested with a history teachers job. With this all being said, his passion for history grew through his years. As now decided he wants to fill the role of being a history teacher to pass down his passion and love for the subject and job itself. To be a well trained and qualified teacher is his new inspiration.
In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details
Full Name (First & Last only): Benny Lane.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Benny.
Preferred Name: Benny.
Age (Minimum is 27): 79

Religious Denomination: Christian.
Marital Status: Married.
Nationality: Russian/American.

Current Location: Karakura city.
SECTION #2 - Academic Details
Working Experience (# of years):

20+
Academic Degree: Highschool.

Year of Graduation: 1969
Major(s): History.
Minors: English.
Native Languages: Russian.
Other Languages: Japanese.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No not yet, but I hope to receive one.
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: Thanks for viewing my application, have a great day. (The image thing, I tried making a spoiler but I didn't know how, and yea might as well ignore the Image thing, I couldn't delete it.)
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your application lacks detail, please make sure to detail and elaborate on all of the questions as much as you can.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread