Denied History Teacher Application | Gmpbro

TherealJohnFitzkennedy

Level 2
JohnfitzkKennedy
JohnfitzkKennedy
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Gmpbro

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): No, I don't have one.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, But I prefer not to use it.

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
CDT / Central Daylight Time

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do acknowledge this and I will not forget.

Describe your activity on the server: I go on the server often.

Do you have any previous bans?: I don't have bans on my account.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I'm a 18 year old student that has not many friends but I have been on the server for a while now I try to fit in and not stand out but, I don't manage to.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: World History.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I would like to become a World History teacher because I think it will be important for children in their youth to learn how hard it was back then for people. History also helps you open up to new things such as music, fashion, and etc.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Yes I do, even though I know very much of history, I would be glad to open up to the excitement of training.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Teacher class logs are important because, they are a area to pick up teacher information on practices that happen in the school, to give the teachers a tool to use. Without them we would not have the ability to keep track of what our fellow teachers and peers are doing.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
-Listen to the teacher at all times
-Always be on task
-Don't disrespect the teacher
-No talking unless the teacher says so
-Put your hand up if you want to speak
-Respect other and equipment in the classroom at all times
-Be on time
-Show manners at all times, while being polite

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I know that you cannot log off or bail from the roleplays because you could lose your reputation and get banned from them if your bail.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: Is the highest rank in the field of teaching highschool.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Is one rank above being a unqualified teacher, which means you have gone through training and the exercises.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: You have gone through training and got accepted into teaching, and have gotten the desired role or rank they wanted.
- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has to go through sessions for training then they will pass and qualify.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers get a salary of 450,000.0 yen if they pass 15 teaching sessions with students, when they pass that many they can earn 50,000.0 more for 10 more sessions, but after 4 sessions per OOC day they cannot do anymore. They teach by planning a class before the period starts then when the host it they teach the subject they are trained for such as history, they should make the class interesting or fun, because students are just going to misbehave. Though teachers actually have teach the students something during the period. While they are off work, they are either taking a break, grading students work, checking on groups that they watch over, or socializing. During school hours they watch over the classrooms and halls to make sure no one is breaking the rules or causing chaos.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are important because, they need to take part in giving the students a learning experience. They have to do this because if they try to apply for something and they are on a low level, their application will be denied as low level student.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: I haven't hear of the planning system, and/or seen pdfs about it.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Carroll is 6,7ft male, with a very interesting backstory to go with it.

He Usually goes out in a vintage suit from the 50s - early 60s. Ever since he was a little boy he was fascinated by the accomplishment's that we're upon him during the late 30's, such as Car Companies, fashion, and his favorite planes! He loves plane, he even has a Lego collection of them! The types of planes he likes are the B-17 Fly Fortress, Dc-3, and the Lockheed Howard 250 Tri-Gear. He is quite friendly but stern, he loves teaching children with loving care, and kindness because when he was a young boy, there was a lot of discrimination in London. He shows his affection to children by giving them a lolly or by making them come up to the board and say something about themselves, He helps in community service by coaching a rugby team back in Britain, he has blondish-brownish hair with hazel like eyes, and always has a smile on his face whenever he is happy. children bring him lots on joy especially when they open up to them right now he is trying to get back to Belfast to board this new coming ship called the S.S France, he wants to fund this ship because he knows it will last a long time and he wants to help the European community, he made a big impact in politics by helping to bring homeless people more jobs and a roof to have.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would give them a warning and send them to detention at the end of the day, because this behavior is unacceptable! I would sternly tell them to stop cursing in public spaces and tell them to not do it again or else they will get detention, a warning, and conduct of their grade. If I don't give them a warning, take off some of their daily grade.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I would tell them to find their seat and give them a warning if they don't sit down. If some of they are still disturbing the class I will kick them out. If I find some of them not paying attention I'll tell them to move the the front so they can tell everyone what they are saying!

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

He tries to be kind and act as the same he would in a school with people he thinks will be a good influence. Everyone should behave in the lounge anyways, that is how teachers are supposed to act.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He would give all his students entering his class a good warm welcome and smile.
/me He'd scan the classroom for any people trying to ask question or concerns that they might have.
/me He'd drink some tea and continue building his model of the titanic that he has been working on for a while now.
/me He'd sit next to the student who didn't know what the Hindenburg was and explain it to him and the rest of the class that doesn't know what the subject is.

Backstory
He was born in 1953 England, Liverpool. He started out with a wealthy family who gave him most of what he wanted. Sometimes he can be a bit rude while talking with others but is very kind. While growing up he loved this band named the Beatles. He wanted to meet them so much when he was young. He met them soon after in a concert. He got into the new cars, the Chevy Bel Air, the Buick Super Convertible, and the Delahaye 135MS Teardrop Coupe. He might not like what others like but everyone is unique in their own way for example he likes old stuff. Years passed by and he was in his 30s so he wanted to find a very good job. He didn't get a job, he made a car company! He was very successful with the car company he went off the help the ford company. He invested in his own company and made millions.

He was very proud for what he did but he wants to help others so he set of overseas and went to America and learned about some knowledge about history and what races were in the 1910 - 1950s. He learn other history like what happened to Titanic, the Hindenburg, and wars, etc. So he though "Hey I can teach this to others!" He set sail for Cambridge University where he originally got is bachelors Degree. He started off with a late start because it was nearing the summer so he though to him that he would try harder and study while he was on vacation with his family. When he finished his collage years he left and went back to Liverpool.

But he soon got a bit old so he wanted to become a teacher somewhere where they didn't know him that well so he went to japan and became a history teacher to talk about past things he did and, his adventures. Such as the races he went on and the company make, and history very important for people to learn. So he applied for the job and was very happy he brought a legacy to his company. Up to this day he is very happy teaching at Karakura Highschool in japan.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Carroll Shelby
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Shelby
Given Name(s): Some of my friends called me "The old soul" because I love the old times.
Preferred Name: Carroll

Age (Minimum is 27): 50
Religious Denomination: Catholic
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: British/American
Current Location: London, England

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 32

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 1966
Major(s): History, Engineering, Music, Science
Minors: Arts, Math

Native Languages: French, German
Other Languages: Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however I've come to the decision this application.

- Your application requires more detail​

Users who are viewing this thread