Level 0
IGN (In Game Name):
ResetRami
Previous bans:
None

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes

Describe your activity on the server:
Im usually on most of the time,enless i have school.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

No,sadly

Do you have a microphone?
I have one IN my computer,so yes

List your current and past applications:
I have applied for a club.Though,most of the members could NOT get an account,i also wanted to apply for a science teacher but changed my mind

What is your motivation for applying?:
I love students' reaction when they hear history.Alot of kids like history,which i find amazin.I want to open a whole new world for them

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Yes

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
It went very well,they were quiet and enjoyed me.Though some didnt,they say they didnt like history
List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Head of department
Qualified teacher learning and skils
Newly qualified teacher
Trainee

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes,i understand all of it and know what i am supposed to do and what not to

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
To be honest,i love everything about and would not change a thing.And i am not sayin that to try to be a teacher,i truely do feel as if nothin is wrong with it and should stay that way

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
A teacher in real life teaches kids math and more.They make fifty five THOUSAND dollars every year.They try to bring out the more creative and logical side of the student helpin them to know how to do math and important problems in life.
Teachers in game earn 25,000 yen.They do the same,they are mostly kind and understandin when it comes to stuent.Like both,they love student and think of them as their own children.Bringin out the best of them.
They will get ready lessons and homework on their free times.IRL teachers spend their free time doint he same only they also do their hobbies and excersize.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

Without teachers,the server would be a...uh...nothin,to be honest.It'll be borin and useless

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee:A teacher who only is in trainin,they cannot set up classes but can join in classes to see how they are done.They are in this stage for 3-6 days

N.Q.T:You are a teacher,you may start a lesson but you still must check your with your HD and roleplay documents

QTLS:You are now a teacher!Well the norm,you can start classes when ever(INSIDE OF SCHOOL).But you still must discuss an organize when the class will be,you can NOT make many mistakes or errors now.You are also allowed to let trainees watch you in your work

HD:If you get this,you are very VERY lucky,You must plan lessons that will be taught,plus lesson plans

What lesson planning system does the school work on?
The MoSCo system(Must have,should have,could have)

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

This lovely character dresses up as polite as possible and ready for work,They will usually wear a scarf in side classes .They will have their green with pink tips hair down,and flowin.He is very quiet when socializin,but he will GLADLY talk up a storm about any information on a person,place, or scientific person or place.His outlook on students is that they should be quiet in class,listen to the teacher,and very polite.Which isnt the case,he understands students come in all different shapes and sizes when it comes to personality and which classes they like an want to learn.His plan for the future is to bring light into these students' hearts and teach them about their world.Theey are reaallyy determined

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I will tell them to stop,polietly,and give them a warning
If it happens again,i will give them another warnin tellin them they need to stop or else i will give detention
If it happens a third TIME!I will write them up and give them detention

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I will tell the class to quiet down,if they do not listen then i will ask another time.If it happens a third time i will count down,startin from 10,if they do not stop and i get to 0, i will keep them in for 10 minutes

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
Usually does not engage,they will sit quietly settin up the next class with ice coffee in there hand.They will walk around if needed

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
*Walked around class room observin each and every student*
*Sets up next lesson while students do their work*
*Stands in front of the class and writes on board*
*Picks on "student"*
*smiles as student answers question*
-extra one-
(If in trouble)*stares at students with menacin looks as they all talk*

BACKSTORY

Growin up in a very normal family,his mother died from givin birth to his little brother Dennis,at the age of 14.They have always tried to keep a smile ont heir face.In middle school they went through a depression state,they were not ACTUALLY depressed.They finally grew out of this state in 9th grade,high school.At the age of 15,he wanted to become a teacher,but wasnt sure.Learnin all the valuable things ,at the age of 16 he has decided he wants to become a teacher.At 18 he had told his family that he would like for everyone to call him a male...they loved him,and still do.He has never experienced bein bullied cause his schools were very niced and told everyone to treat eachother as friends.Age 26 he was plannin on bein a history teacher,he signed out the documents,applications and EVERYTHING.Now he waits in the office,for his final answer if he can become one..which is-

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Shimako Rami Hidori
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.(I perfer to be called a male)
Given Name(s):
Rami,Rumo,Rams
Preferred Name:
Mr.Hidori

Religious Denomination:
None
Marital Status:
Dating

Nationality:USA
Current Location:Saijo Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):2 years
Working Experience (# of years):5 years

Academic Degree:4 year Bachelour's degree

Year of Graduation:1998
Major(s):History,English
Minors:Creative writing

Native Languages:English
Other Languages:None

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:No
Preferred Teaching Group:History

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
Not following the proper application format, (Italic and Bold is not good.)

Several rushed parts and lots of grammatical mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread