players online

Denied History Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXZane18

Level 4
IGN (In Game Name): xXZane
Previous bans: one in like 2014 for giving out a server ip

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, I do

Describe your activity on the server: On all the time, on weekends Day to Night, and the same thing for weekdays

Do you have Discord (if so, what's your discord username)? xXZane#3707

Do you have a microphone? No, for privacy reasons

List your current and past applications: Police Application, but got denied

What is your motivation for applying?: To become a teacher and help the students learn

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? Have the students meet in the class room and have two teachers to make sure they are all there, then get the bus and go

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class: No talking, no cussing, no fighting, if they do fight have them stay in the class room

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): Very smart, I used to be a teacher in college but before I got kicked out

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top: Trainee, NQT, QTLS, HD

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes, I've read it and understand it

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? Make them nicer and treat the people better, but still have strict rules

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. In their spare time they hang out with each other, and during work make sure they are strict but still nice to the students

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Because its a school role play server, and the teachers are needed for it

Describe the ranking system of teachers: Trainee is for training, etc

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: Japanese school system

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Tall, gay male, light brown hair, pinkish hoodie with black ripped jeans

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Have them go to the class room, if they continue to do so contacts Ducks

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? Have them pay attention, or get another teacher to help out

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Polite to the other teachers

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. /me hands out homework /me points to the board /me collects homework /me grades papers

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/ I enjoy teaching, and I love kids, and i'm very nice to them, if they start fighting have them stay in the class room afterward for a bit until the next class

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Zane Knox
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Zain Knox
Preferred Name: Zane

Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Taken

Nationality: French
Current Location: Tokyo, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1 year
Working Experience (# of years): 1 year

Academic Degree: Bachelor degree

Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): History Teacher
Minors: Science Degree

Native Languages: Japense
Other Languages: English, French, Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: TEFL
Preferred Teaching Subject: History

Boroski

Level 17
Denied
You may apply again in one week
Notes:

I have checked your history, you were never banned. Also, the server is up since 2015 so that is a coincidence.
Previous bans: one in like 2014 for giving out a server ip

I am assuming that you did not read the Code of Conduct.
Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes

The megathread is down, you have lied obviously.
Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes, I've read it and understand it

Your backstory is abnormally short.
BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/ I enjoy teaching, and I love kids, and i'm very nice to them, if they start fighting have them stay in the class room afterward for a bit until the next class

Incorrect lesson planning system.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?: Japanese school system

What a lazy response. You needed to describe all of them.
Describe the ranking system of teachers: Trainee is for training, etc

Overall, your application was too rushed and it showed little to no detail. I advise you to improve drastically if you want to apply again. I am also fairly concerned about that fake ban, since you were not banned and the server did not run back in 2014.

Otherwise, please take your time to improve next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread