I have never been banned before.
What Country are you from?:
England.
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, jackkk.fs#5373.
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes, I understand.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge the fact that if I am inactive I will be demoted.
Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:
Yes.
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I go on School RP, about 10 AM and role play with friends. When it's morning on the server,i usually wait for period 2 and attend any classes that has been announced in the intercom or doing /class join (Class I.D). After school, i walk down to 11/7 as usual and hangout with some people that i haven't met before and I only go on the forums to look at previous or current applications from many people, so i can get in asseveration.
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
I have never applied, this is my first.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

Ever since i was a student on School RP, i had noticed how the hard work and effort put in to lessons by teachers and i think i have my own responsibility of taking care of my own classroom by being a helping hand to Karakura High. I have the suitable traits for this job including, self-determination, independence, knowledge of history and hard working. I always wanted to give successful futures for others and a possibility for myself. Since i was little i always wanted to become a teacher, helping people and caring.
Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, i do. I know many futuristic's of roleplaying, i know the use of actions and emotions. I have role played on many different especially School RP really improved my role playing skills considering its the best role play server.
Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
Yes, i have went through it precisely.
What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
It is important because this informs how active you are to the principal and such. It shows what you have taught and it is secure evidence of how much you might get payed on the 16th due to how many classes you are arranging.
You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
you must fill out the "School Field Trips" section below.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. I do not tolerate bad behavior or language.
2. Racism or such will not be permitted.
3. Raise your hand up to have permission to talk.
4. No talking over a teacher
5. Disrespect towards teacher or student isnt allowed.
If any of these rules dont follow for students it will be an instant kick.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head of Department, is above QTLS and NQT. This rank is the head of there subject and they can host any class at any school times. They give NQT's permission to host a class.

- QTLS: Qualified Teacher, is above NQT and below HD. They can host their own classes without permission.

- NQT: New Qualified Teacher, is a new teacher who is still new to the basics of teaching. They need permission to host a class or they could cover up a teachers lesson.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers in Japan earn from 44,000-250,000 Yen a year. Other countries are different on how much they earn. Teacher's is a very important part of a Student's life. Teacher's develop a Students future.
Subjects in the majority of schools are: English, Math, Science, Geography, History, Humanities, Cultral Studies, Social Studies, PS(H)E, I(C)T, Drama, Art, Physical Education (P.E), Religious Education (R.E), Music, D&T, Media Studies, Construction, etc..
In most schools (that I'm aware of), Teacher's teach their specific subject. Some Teacher's have the privilege to teach more than 1 subject, but most of the time Teacher's only teach one subject. Teacher's are required to give their students the best education that they can possibly provide. Teacher's should not be absent unless there is an important and major reason.
In RP, I understand very well that you must not take a day-off unless you get permission by the Prinicipal and it must be a very important reason. During RP, under no circumstances can you act immature. You must stay mature.
Teachers must be aware if a Student is: failing to cooperate, confused during the subject, not bringing the correct equipment to class, failing to do provided homework or classwork, misbehaving, etc..
If a student is failing to follow a Teacher's rules, they must pay the concequences and the Teacher should assign them a detention or another form of punishment.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Because they help for the better and merrier by bringing them bright futures ahead of people. They are the main piece of School RP. They help students with their education and give them a successful lesson.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The lesson planning system is a Must have, Should Have, Could Have System (MOSCO).

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Jack Lee Anderson, would have a strong build, he is at least 5'6 tall. He has dirty blonde hair shaped in a fancy style, bluish green narrow eyes and his nose would be in an upturned shape. Jack is known as the brother of the maths teacher Miss Anderson known as Hannah Rose. What stands out from others is that Jack can be funny at the same time but strict.

He is a renaissance person, he wants to be good at many things. He loves ****yzing books and can explain them in many unique ways. He is a gluten eater, he doesn't mind if the food is bad quality or not. Jack tends to be good with many stuff, like arguing for a certain reason, he loves sharing his ideas and opinions to others. He does respect others belief and opinions.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would tell them to stop but if they refuse to do so, they will have to face a consequence and instantly go to detention. If they dont attend it will be a severe punishment.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I would yell out loud and clear, if they attempt to ignore my words i will kick them out of my classroom.
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
He would act normal as usual, interacting with teachers and discussing stuff. He would act mature enough as he's in the teacher's lounge and be kind!
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me would slowly put his fingers down attempting to count down from 3.
/me He'd give out the books to every single student in class.
/me He'd cross his arms from shame.
/me He'd smile.
/me He'd raise his voice.

Backstory

Jack Lee Anderson, was born separate from his sister in England, Buggingham, 1991 September 17th. Jack's parents unfortunately died in the car crash when driving to the orthodontist get his sister Hannah braces but Jack and Hannah was severely injured but alive . The sad news is that their parents in the front seat had a severe skull injured since they didn't have their seat belts on. Through the years, they both stayed at their grandparents house. They gave them good care. Through out those years Jack done his GCSE's, exams and studied. He just wanted a successful career ahead of him. At school he frequently liked playing basketball with his mates and joined the basketball team for advantage. We could say, Jack was the most talented basketball player known in the school. He took language in Secondary, the chosen language was Japanese, since he was really interested in Japan cultures. After on Jack went deep into Japan news. He knew in Japan there is a 67% of a tsunami could happen but for the fact he wasn't scared he believed it wouldn't ever happen again. School closed. Jack, his sister and his grandparents decided to go Japan for holiday. They have traveled many places like Tokyo. At last they decided to move in to Japan since Jack knows how interact with people his family thought it would be much easier. They found the one and only town named "Karakura" they realised it would be perfect but he didn't go school their since he finished college in England. So he had that one thought in his head for becoming a history teacher since he had good history results like B's and A's. Karakura did have a populated school that needed some teachers due to some resigning. Later on Hannah and Jack's grandparents got sick. His grandma had an awareness of breast cancer. Hannah and Jack applied for Karakura high for the best and for their grandma. The moment had came their first day and dream started at Karakura high!

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Jack Lee Anderson
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Mr. Anderson
Preferred Name: Jack or Lee.

Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: British Cypriot
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): None
Working Experience (# of years): None

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): History, science.
Minors: English

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: None

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A
Preferred Teaching Subject: History

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Do you have any questions?: Thank you for taking your good time on reading my application, crossing my fingers up for hope!

Ehko

Level 31
Your application has been ACCEPTED!

Your application consisted of a great amount of detail. I can tell you put a lot of work into it. Congratulations!

You should receive your teacher tag within 24 hours. If you have any problems or questions concerning your application please contact Ehko#1364 on Discord

Users who are viewing this thread